Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: Twotoes] #14234265 12/30/21 03:20 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Twotoes
So, these teenage girls are flying around in private jets, going to immense mansions and private islands, seeing 'famous' and recognizable people, being paid stacks of hundreds just to show up, more stacks of hundreds to give a massage, literally wallowing in wealth and privilege, while being young and nubile and not stupid.

Innocent victims? Maybe, but it seems unlikely. Are they angling for a share of Epstein's riches?

Sex trafficking is a stain on the human race, I think public executions are the solution personally. To say these girls had it good is disgusting on your part

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: kennerdude] #14234289 12/30/21 03:38 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: Twotoes] #14234465 12/30/21 06:31 PM
T
Tyler Kalishek Offline
Angler
Angler
T
So, these teenage girls are flying around in private jets, going to immense mansions and private islands, seeing 'famous' and recognizable people, being paid stacks of hundreds just to show up, more stacks of hundreds to give a massage, literally wallowing in wealth and privilege, while being young and nubile and not stupid.

Innocent victims? Maybe, but it seems unlikely. Are they angling for a share of Epstein's riches?

Really? I’m at a loss for words that you’re essentially sticking up for known and guilty pedophiles

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: Tyler Kalishek] #14234526 12/30/21 08:27 PM
junbengreat Online Content
not so great
Online Content
not so great
Originally Posted by Tyler Kalishek

Really? I’m at a loss for words that you’re essentially sticking up for known and guilty pedophiles

Straight from the redranger playbook

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: kennerdude] #14234527 12/30/21 08:28 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
roflmao

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: RayBob] #14234541 12/30/21 08:56 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by RayBob

You seem to think that sex trafficking in children is OK and even put the responsibility on the kids. Some of the kids were 14 and 15 and you think they are mature enough to make adult decisions while it is known their brains are not developed until their 20's.

Not surprised though that some folks consider these children as objects. It's the reason for a lot of the depravity in our world today!

FTR sex trafficking period is immoral even if you take these children's impressionable minds full of mush out of the equation.

Sad attitude/thought processes fo sho !

Well said!

You know if Twotoes had a daughter or wife who was sex trafficked, he’d be singing a different tune.

[Linked Image]

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: kennerdude] #14234595 12/30/21 10:21 PM
D
Dognot Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by kennerdude
5 of 6 counts.

https://news.yahoo.com/ghislaine-maxwell-found-guilty-aiding-220719559.html

the socialite accused of procuring girls for Jeffrey Epstein’s teen “massage” ring, was convicted on five of six charges related to child sex-trafficking on Wednesday.

Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts. Interesting.
Details of trial ordered sealed by the judge? Even more interesting.

Sometimes what didn't work out for you, did in fact, work out for you.

Haters going to hate and believers are going to believe.

Every man has two lives,The second one starts when he realizes that he has only one.

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”
Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: ReelBusy] #14234596 12/30/21 10:23 PM
D
Dognot Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by ReelBusy
Now how about we get back to that client list

They operated a clandestine brothel with sex trafficked kids and made it a game to go after high value targets to entrap them on video..
They have a few hundred high ranking officials all on video diddling kids...
The type of power that comes with that. Think about it!

Every man has two lives,The second one starts when he realizes that he has only one.

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”
Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: kennerdude] #14234600 12/30/21 10:26 PM
T
Tyler Kalishek Offline
Angler
Angler
T
If she gets out of prison early she may get offered a job at CNN. She’d fit right in with the pedophiles and sexual deviants that work there

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: Dognot] #14234619 12/30/21 10:47 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Dognot

They operated a clandestine brothel with sex trafficked kids and made it a game to go after high value targets to entrap them on video..

I think that’s how most negotiations get done in Washington- you gotta have pics on someone. I used to work at a place and we could never figure why a guy wouldn’t get fired. I was told he had pics of the boss man sucking a ….. man’s …..

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: grandbassslayer] #14234639 12/30/21 11:21 PM
D
Dognot Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by Dognot

I think that’s how most negotiations get done in Washington- you gotta have pics on someone. I used to work at a place and we could never figure why a guy wouldn’t get fired. I was told he had pics of the boss man sucking a ….. man’s …..

I have wondered about this, I bet it happens alot. I bet some families are threatened. and some of the Reps just retire out of the blue. Money has to be a factor too

Re: Sex trafficker Maxwell guilty on [Re: kennerdude] #14234755 12/31/21 02:00 AM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
They are all dirty in some way

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide