COLD FRONTS sure give us a pause when it comes to fishing success. Ole Mother nature did a shutdown on most of the field. But as usual there are always a few that catchem. Looking at the number of bass caught you can see what the cold front did. Only four limits in the whole club. Have you ever wondered why that is? Well, now that I was in the group that did catch them today. I still don't know the answer except maybe the location of where I was fishing or the persistence of my boater to find pods of fish that we could catch. Unfortunately for him while I was able to squeak out a limit he only caught one keeper. This was LFA 23 of 23. New year starts in December. November is primarily made up of the MLF format semi and final championships that we call Hard Core. Which it is because getting seniors safely out on the water 50 weeks out of the year is our goal.

All fish 10" and up are keepers. Only the best 5 count.

Boaters

First Place went to Randy Bunch of Lake Fork with 6 bass for 7.99 LB with a 2.68 LB lunker.
Second Place went to Tom Charlbois of Winona with 3 bass for 5.46 LB with a 2.61 LB lunker
Third Place went to Richard Morris of Houston with 2 bass for 4.29 LB. .with the boater lunker of 2.74 LB.
Fourth Place went to Bob Roberts of Longview of 2 bass for 3.94 LB. with a 2.02 LB lunker
Fifth Place went to Bill Ailes of Sulphur Springs with 2 bass for 3.90 LB with a 2.13 LB lunker

Co-Anglers

First Place went to Bruce Allen of Emory with 5 bass for 8.15 LB .with the co-angler lunker of 2.61 LB.
Second Place went to Ken Kielbas of Arlington with 5 bass for 7.28 LB with a lunker of 2.49 LB
Third Place went to Alf Tuggle of Cypress Springs with 4 bass for 5.97 LB. with a lunker of 2.49 LB.
Fourth Place went to Rick Wright of Rowlett with 5 bass for 5.05 LB. with a lunker of 1.49 LB
Fifth Place went to John Shinn of Van with 3 bass for 3.12 LB with a 1.63 LB lunker.

We caught 49 keepers today with four anglers skunking. .

The LFA fishes every Thursday except T-Day and Christmas on 2 different formats. A 5 fish limit we call LFA and a MLF style format where every fish counts we call Hard Core, 3 special tournaments and an end of year dinner. We are a club of 56+ seniors (Mostly) and are very liberal on members being for off vacations and medical issues. Even though we are practicing social distancing and wearing masks, we have about 10 sitting out from Covid exposure (down from 20),

Right now we are looking for more members. Boaters & Co-.anglers.. BOATERS FISH FOR FREE.
For information e-mail me at sjbasser@gmail.com. Call 903-440-2797 You can check out our website at www.bassfin.com/

Last edited by Bruce Allen; 11.12.21 6 AM.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.