I am down here in Corpus Christi area, btwn corpus and Goose Island State Park, for a week long meeting. I got a day pass and I brought my Wade fishing equipment thinking I might hv time to fish in afternoons. But that’s pretty much out the window. But I did get myself a 1 day pass and I am praying someone will be kind enough to direct me to a couple good spots for Trout, Reds, maybe lucky enough for a flounder or two. I hv a great selection of baits(top, shallow dive, jig bodies prob 15 color selection, I’ll figure out color selection just looking for a couple good spots to Wade fish. I’m fishing sun up to dark lol. I catch release only and will not give out any of the info You entrust me with, you can pm me if you like, I do not fish down here more than 2-3 times a year on a good year. I usually fish Lake Texoma for Striper, but love salt water fishing. Really praying someone will help me out being kind enough to direct me to know prime spots. Looking forward to speaking to anyone willing to help me this one time. Thanks so much, I appreciate the help so much God Bless, everyone stay safe
Steve-O