Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171009 10/25/21 07:29 PM
M
MV Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
M
Had a buddy pass this morning too. Dang cancers

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171031 10/25/21 07:53 PM
S
Swimbaitbasser Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
Aaron, hey brother if it's true that you left us, peace be with you dude. You made such an impact in the world of bass fishing and enriched many lives, fisherman and non fisherman. Thank you for all you have done. Thank you for showing the world what a humble, cool dude looks like. A man who had passion for fishing and helping his fellow angler with all things related to bass fishing. You were one of the good ones brother.

The world is confusing at times and it's hard to comprehend how things like this happen. An awesome healthy man given a horrible heath issue out of the blue. Cancer is the devil.

Back in Jan. 2021 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer at age 39. One moment I was good and in a blink of the eye things changed. Had surgery for removal of left nad and it was 100% seminoma which was a blessing. Three months of BEPx3 chemo ending in May and it was ruff, toughest thing I've delt with so far in life but I had it on easy street compared to Aaron and many others who where in the treatment center with me. It's been a rough comeback but I' am getting back to it the best I can and try to keep a positive attitude, Aaron really showed me what positivity looks like. My family was key in keeping me stable and in good spirits and a warrior who was a EOD dude in the ARMY who had been through a lot of pain and seen a lot of suffering and carnage, he gave me a few pep talks that really helped, thank you Brandon. Also the nurses at the infusion center are angels straight from the hands of the lord thank you ladies.

Cancer is a huge wake up call and helps hammer home the point that life is precious and can be gone in the blink of an eye. I, like my fellow humans get bummed out at times and depressed but I'am truly blessed,I'm on the gravy train compared to so many in this world.

Aaron you are loved brother, by all the basser's here on earth and by the Lord. Thank you for all you have done. You helped me get in to Megabass and Basstrix back in the day hahaha. You are a great man, take care.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. Bless all of you.

Sincerely, just a construction dude SC.

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: bockscar] #14171133 10/25/21 09:31 PM
Phoenix_Ed Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
They have deleted that post and issued a retraction. Continued prayers.

Last edited by Phoenix_Ed; 10/25/21 10:01 PM.

Wishin I was fishin!! ..............>(((//*>
2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 4 Stroke - Ultrex
Her name is Novia Nรบmero Cinco.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega DI - Helix 12 Mega SI - Mega 360
PB Largemouth - 9.51 - Toledo Bend - March 2014
Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171137 10/25/21 09:36 PM
R
Richard C Offline
Angler
Angler
R
Hate to hear that, He will be the King of Fishing on the "Big Pond".

You might be from a Country founded by geniuses, but run by idiots if...
Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171141 10/25/21 09:47 PM
O
Overworked2020 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
O
https://www.facebook.com/Wildwestbasstrail/posts/2931783540469674

Says he's till alive and fighting for his life

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171154 10/25/21 10:10 PM
M
mudd Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M
Must of been a touch and go moment for so many to have posted that news

93 Ranger 482vs
95 Bullet 20cc

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: Swimbaitbasser] #14171179 10/25/21 10:53 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Swimbaitbasser
Aaron, hey brother if it's true that you left us, peace be with you dude. You made such an impact in the world of bass fishing and enriched many lives, fisherman and non fisherman. Thank you for all you have done. Thank you for showing the world what a humble, cool dude looks like. A man who had passion for fishing and helping his fellow angler with all things related to bass fishing. You were one of the good ones brother.

The world is confusing at times and it's hard to comprehend how things like this happen. An awesome healthy man given a horrible heath issue out of the blue. Cancer is the devil.

Back in Jan. 2021 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer at age 39. One moment I was good and in a blink of the eye things changed. Had surgery for removal of left nad and it was 100% seminoma which was a blessing. Three months of BEPx3 chemo ending in May and it was ruff, toughest thing I've delt with so far in life but I had it on easy street compared to Aaron and many others who where in the treatment center with me. It's been a rough comeback but I' am getting back to it the best I can and try to keep a positive attitude, Aaron really showed me what positivity looks like. My family was key in keeping me stable and in good spirits and a warrior who was a EOD dude in the ARMY who had been through a lot of pain and seen a lot of suffering and carnage, he gave me a few pep talks that really helped, thank you Brandon. Also the nurses at the infusion center are angels straight from the hands of the lord thank you ladies.

Cancer is a huge wake up call and helps hammer home the point that life is precious and can be gone in the blink of an eye. I, like my fellow humans get bummed out at times and depressed but I'am truly blessed,I'm on the gravy train compared to so many in this world.

Aaron you are loved brother, by all the basser's here on earth and by the Lord. Thank you for all you have done. You helped me get in to Megabass and Basstrix back in the day hahaha. You are a great man, take care.

glad to hear your results came out good , I am also glad to hear that Aaron is still fighting . My brother in law and a very close work colleague both died from a Glioblastoma . They tend to be found mostly in men .
I have another brother in law that had it and survived . The newest technology on these uses highly targeted " viruses " to attack the tumors .
For myself , I have had two tumors removed , one was a large basal cell carcinoma and the other was a very rare tumor that grew in my lip . The tumor in my lip could have gone either way --- benign or malignant .
Turned out to be benign and 5 hours later they saved my lip and removed the tumor . SCARED THE TAR OUT OF ME .
Prayers for Aaron , his wife and family ---only God knows his future .

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14171256 10/26/21 12:14 AM
6BOOMER Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
Originally Posted by Swimbaitbasser

glad to hear your results came out good , I am also glad to hear that Aaron is still fighting . My brother in law and a very close work colleague both died from a Glioblastoma . They tend to be found mostly in men .
I have another brother in law that had it and survived . The newest technology on these uses highly targeted " viruses " to attack the tumors .
For myself , I have had two tumors removed , one was a large basal cell carcinoma and the other was a very rare tumor that grew in my lip . The tumor in my lip could have gone either way --- benign or malignant .
Turned out to be benign and 5 hours later they saved my lip and removed the tumor . SCARED THE TAR OUT OF ME .
Prayers for Aaron , his wife and family ---only God knows his future .

Facebook news always legit..(not)

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171296 10/26/21 12:44 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Contined prayers for my friend i know he helped me catch a 5.44 dropshot fish this morning been a tough big fish year for me, he's a fighter and will beat this.
God speed my friend! angel2

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14171322 10/26/21 01:09 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Im hoping its fake news and the Hog Snatcher is able to keep fighting! No news is good news right now!

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14173418 10/27/21 11:56 PM
R
Rayzor Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
Dang, there is all kinds of news items online. One says he's gone, another says he's hanging in there.

Prayers up for you, Aaron!

angel2

Be safe,
Rayzor
[Linked Image]
2001 Triton Tx-21/225 Mercury EFI
Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14173421 10/27/21 11:59 PM
K
Ken Starling Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
K
Brent Chapman had a video yesterday where him and his wife spent the day with Aaron and his wife yesterday morning. Lots of fake news out there.

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: Ken Starling] #14173534 10/28/21 02:01 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Ken Starling
Brent Chapman had a video yesterday where him and his wife spent the day with Aaron and his wife yesterday morning. Lots of fake news out there.

๐Ÿ™

No news is good news! Glad you did see that video....too many people trying to be the first with bad news out there nowadays. hoping for the best for the Martens๐Ÿคž

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14173705 10/28/21 12:38 PM
Ken A. Offline
Groovy
Groovy
Prayers for Aaron. My nephew is going through this same thing right now. He just had his third surgery at MD Anderson on his brain. It is miraculous he is still with us and functioning pretty close to normal, but he is a fighter. He is 40 yrs old.

We will continue to pray for Aaron and his family.

Re: Aaron Martens [Re: beartrap] #14173998 10/28/21 04:12 PM
Hammbone Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Mike Hamm, Lake Ray Roberts
USMC (Retired)
If you ain't Flipp-in your a-miss-in
michael.hamm1@verizon.net
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index