Happy first Friday of Fall and welcome these enjoyable temperatures. We just wanted to give some numbers for the 2021 season for the Lake Worth Workingmans series.
We had :
506 Entries
870 Fish weighed
2480.31 Total pounds of fish
6.20lbs Average weight of Big Bass #1
5.51lbs Average weight of Big Bass paid spot #2
$35,955 Total winnings paid

$36,000 paid out on a weekly workingmans series with a $60 entry is unheard of, and this number does not include the cash giveaway after weigh in for sporting your Classic Arlington Buick GMC gear totaling an additional $1600 for wearing a shirt. On top of that number also includes 100 gift bags given by Classic at the kickoff dinner, and does not include the prizes given away by other supporters of this trail.

In the total payout this also includes $7,500.00 provided by Classic Buick GMC of Arlington.

To keep this trail rocking and growing keep supporting those who support US, and most of all THANK YOU who come out week in and week out, making this the best weekly workingmans in the Metroplex.
Keep watching the Facebook Page and on here for updates, opens, and news coming out for next season.

Anglers pro tackle gave away several gift cards to winners that had a receipt. Guys and gals please support our sponsors. If your in the market for a new or used vehicle contact Kelly Lancaster and he will go above and beyond for you. Anglers Pro Tackle has it all and then some for your fishing needs. Rivera Tackle has the best Tungsten weight on the planet. Rustys Billards if your looking for a fun time can not be beat.

Lake Worth Workingmans Facebook

[Linked Image]
PM me for diving info or for recovery quote's.
LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Originally Posted by Brad
I will be back. I'm never truly gone