texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,881
Posts13,954,749
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today #14133246 09/17/21 07:50 PM
jamescroney Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
Are there any results for Day 1 posted any where

Last edited by jamescroney; 09/17/21 07:51 PM.

Optima Batteries
Yeah Babee Baits
Yolotech
Kevin Van Dam Line and Lure
Titan Tungsten
Bow to Stern Protectant
ArmaShield Universal Protectant

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133257 09/17/21 08:03 PM
K
Kodyjoe Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
K
Yep. Go to KMOO website or 99.9 on radio. 10.00 was leading the last time i checked.

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133265 09/17/21 08:07 PM
jamescroney Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
KodyJoe,

Thanks ! just found them

Optima Batteries
Yeah Babee Baits
Yolotech
Kevin Van Dam Line and Lure
Titan Tungsten
Bow to Stern Protectant
ArmaShield Universal Protectant

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133298 09/17/21 08:45 PM
Bruce Allen Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
11 overs, one over found floating that was saved and one really big slot all passed thru the live release boat and swam out alive. Lost no fish today even though the water temps are around 80-81.

I'd say mostly due to the improvement of live well systems and the awareness and caring of the anglers.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: Bruce Allen] #14133402 09/17/21 10:13 PM
J
Jack46 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
Originally Posted by Bruce Allen
Lost no fish today even though the water temps are around 80-81.
I'd say mostly due to the improvement of live well systems and the awareness and caring of the anglers.

Interesting observation and opinion Bruce, please expand and share with us what you saw done with bass boat livewells if you will that achieved such great live release success. Every little bit of new knowledge helps others to produce this kind of live release rates in 80-81 water.
Swimming out alive is the whole point of the C&R tournament exercise plus winning of course, from the contestant’s point of view. You sound like you saw and are aware of some major bass boat livewell changes that clearly improved bass care compared to previous tournaments with less successful fish survival. It’s also a plus for tournament public relations too.

I was impressed with the 98.4% live release at the Bass Master Classic last June in Central Texas. Water temp was 82-83 if I remember correctly.

There were several interesting articles published regarding the drastic changes B.A.S.S. implemented in this tournament that produced this unprecedented, extremely successful live release rate. What B.A.S.S. did in conjunction with direction and hands on supervision from the expert fishery biologist from TP&WD Inland Fishery (Todd Driscoll et.al.) was impressive, unheard of to say the least. The bass tournament fish care bar was raised dramatically because of the changes these people made. And, after reading several articles about what they did to accomplish these goals was broadcast to the bass fishing world in print and internet.

At Sealy’s tournament:
Was TP&WD Inland Fisheries there in force managing the bass care procedures from the bass boat livewells to the weigh-in thru the live release?
What specific changes did you see or know of that were made in the Sealy tournament boat livewells to accomplish this impressive live release rate compared to boat livewells in past tournaments?

Hope you are will share your 1st hand information with us about these livewell changes you saw that caused this kind of live release success. Will you please share your new livewell knowledge, what you saw 1st hand, livewell modifications, with us so we all can do a better job caring for our bass in our bass boat livewells.

Thanks so much.

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133408 09/17/21 10:17 PM
B
Bryanmc57 Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
B
I must be losing my touch. I looked all over the KMOO page and couldn't find the results.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem
Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: Jack46] #14133420 09/17/21 10:22 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Jack46

Interesting observation and opinion Bruce, please expand and share with us what you saw done with bass boat livewells if you will that achieved such great live release success. Every little bit of new knowledge helps others to produce this kind of live release rates in 80-81 water.
Swimming out alive is the whole point of the C&R tournament exercise plus winning of course, from the contestant’s point of view. You sound like you saw and are aware of some major bass boat livewell changes that clearly improved bass care compared to previous tournaments with less successful fish survival. It’s also a plus for tournament public relations too.

I was impressed with the 98.4% live release at the Bass Master Classic last June in Central Texas. Water temp was 82-83 if I remember correctly.

There were several interesting articles published regarding the drastic changes B.A.S.S. implemented in this tournament that produced this unprecedented, extremely successful live release rate. What B.A.S.S. did in conjunction with direction and hands on supervision from the expert fishery biologist from TP&WD Inland Fishery (Todd Driscoll et.al.) was impressive, unheard of to say the least. The bass tournament fish care bar was raised dramatically because of the changes these people made. And, after reading several articles about what they did to accomplish these goals was broadcast to the bass fishing world in print and internet.

At Sealy’s tournament:
Was TP&WD Inland Fisheries there in force managing the bass care procedures from the bass boat livewells to the weigh-in thru the live release?
What specific changes did you see or know of that were made in the Sealy tournament boat livewells to accomplish this impressive live release rate compared to boat livewells in past tournaments?

Hope you are will share your 1st hand information with us about these livewell changes you saw that caused this kind of live release success. Will you please share your new livewell knowledge, what you saw 1st hand, livewell modifications, with us so we all can do a better job caring for our bass in our bass boat livewells.

Thanks so much.

^^^^^^^. I think I know his “trigger” words!!! ^^^^^^

cheers

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133452 09/17/21 11:03 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
I went down 154 about 1 or 2, east side looked pretty crowded.

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133482 09/17/21 11:42 PM
crankbait745 Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
I put livewell vents in my last two boats and have not had a dead fish in years. That's just my first hand experience.

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133547 09/18/21 01:03 AM
R
Rob W. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
I didn't catch any the right size to worry about putting them in the live well today. Lol

[Linked Image]
Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: Jack46] #14133724 09/18/21 07:32 AM
H
Hook'em79 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
H

At Sealy’s tournament:

Thanks so much.

I think he is asking for what you saw in livewell improvements that was the cause of the 100% release rate, but I’m not quite sure. Maybe he will clarify for us what he wants. hmmm

God, Family, Friends
www.sterlingtractor.com

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133873 09/18/21 01:51 PM
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
roflmao

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14133926 09/18/21 02:35 PM
B
Bryanmc57 Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
B
Livewells have come a long way since the coleman cooler with the battery operated minnow bubbler.... maybe that's what he's referring to. cool

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem
Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: SteezMacQueen] #14133933 09/18/21 02:42 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

At Sealy’s tournament:

Thanks so much.

^^^^^^^. I think I know his “trigger” words!!! ^^^^^^

cheers

He sells oxygen systems. He also thinks Ray Roberts is in central Texas.

Re: Sealy Big Bass on Lake Fork today [Re: jamescroney] #14134015 09/18/21 04:19 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Evidently a guy weighed in a big slot.
Oops

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread