crappie are where you find them, what im wondering is if the sound of baitfish will get them into a feeding mood. from what I understand the sound is mimicking baitfish being attacked.

many years back I had the soundbite lure system and it was great for bass fishing, it was just not reliable. it made a clicking noise. kind of like when shad surface and flop around on the surface after gamefish chase them to the surface .
when I could fiddle with it and get it to work it was very effective. It worked by getting it wet to complete the electrical circuit . it seems like a better system could be made, like a microchip, and small battery in a capsule that u just turn on with a sealed switch.

Last edited by leanin post; 09/14/21 09:08 PM.

COMING SOON! .. THE STICKLE HOOK " the stay level sickle hook". sits level in the water with all knots.! Provides better hook sets and more natural jigging motion. No more adjusting the knot, gluing , or tying loop knots that cause the hook point to tangle in the loop, or worse knick the line.. The jighook that will make all others obsolete !