Re: Ivermectin [Re: 9094] #14113030 08/30/21 02:00 AM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by 9094
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by Razorback
Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

How many people have died from the vaccine in the U.S.? - COVID-101
https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

So the correct answer is 3?

Yes the actual number is 3.
The 6000 figure is anyone that has died of anything that had received the vaccine in the past 90 days.
Even the CDC explains this on the same page as the VAERS page.

That didn't sound right to me since the number 3 is very low and it would make sense that we would have heard that number in the news multiple times to counter all these vaccine nuts. So even though I would like for it to be that, I looked through the link and found it to be too good to have been true.
The link inside the covid-101 site went to another link. That was a very small sample size of 12 patients who were reported from March 2 through April 21 of this year. That study concluded that 3 of the 16 patients that had Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis With Thrombocytopenia after taking the J&J vaccine had died due to the vaccine.
Here is the link that covid-101 had.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2779731

Later on in the article it did link to the CDC which did not give a number but said the number who have died as a result of the shot could not be determined since the number was consistent with the number of people who would have contracted the different causes of death anyway. They did single out the J&J vaccine as the one that caused the most deaths. Here is that link from the article.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

So we're back to square one. They don't find the number of deaths to be high enough to say that deaths are caused by vaccines statistically.

Re: Ivermectin [Re: Allison1] #14113043 08/30/21 02:16 AM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Allison1

That didn't sound right to me since the number 3 is very low and it would make sense that we would have heard that number in the news multiple times to counter all these vaccine nuts. So even though I would like for it to be that, I looked through the link and found it to be too good to have been true.
The link inside the covid-101 site went to another link. That was a very small sample size of 12 patients who were reported from March 2 through April 21 of this year. That study concluded that 3 of the 16 patients that had Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis With Thrombocytopenia after taking the J&J vaccine had died due to the vaccine.
Here is the link that covid-101 had.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2779731

Later on in the article it did link to the CDC which did not give a number but said the number who have died as a result of the shot could not be determined since the number was consistent with the number of people who would have contracted the different causes of death anyway. They did single out the J&J vaccine as the one that caused the most deaths. Here is that link from the article.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

So we're back to square one. They don't find the number of deaths to be high enough to say that deaths are caused by vaccines statistically.

Never mind. I changed my mind.

Last edited by Bob Davis; 08/30/21 02:19 AM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Ivermectin [Re: fish&coach] #14113050 08/30/21 02:25 AM
S
spazm09 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Listen to your doctors. You're welcome. This thread can now conclude.

[Linked Image]
Re: Ivermectin [Re: Duck_Hunter] #14113059 08/30/21 02:36 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by fish4bass
If you are vaccinated "Bless your heart"...... if you aren't "Bless your heart". I have been fully vaccinated since late April. I live in a very rural county. They worked trough the old's and first responder's fast. Moderna....Me and wife. We went back to normal life a couple weeks later. Not so much as a sneeze. But I would not take a horse med. Jesus help us.

Ivermectin is also a human medicine and has done a lot of good for different human maladies. Iā€™m not taking sides here, but calling it a horse medicine isn't being fair.

I'm vaccinated (Moderna) and took ivermectin for 5 doses.....been hot exposed multiple times lately...like hugs, sharing food, drinks, hours together....they were later confirmed positive....me, negative....I don't know everything but if it helped me even a little it's not logical not to do it

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Ivermectin [Re: fish4bass] #14113172 08/30/21 11:17 AM
S
Samsonsworld Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
I can't think of a worse way other than burning ...... or drowning ...... Covid attacks the lungs . Get the shot folks.

52% of Southern Nevada COVID-19 Deaths Were Fully Vaccinated

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...inated-thats-what-this-data-says-n432117

67% of UK Delta deaths are vaccinated

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/study-previous-covid-19-infection-prevents-delta-better-pfizer-shot/

You sure you don't want to read up on treatments?

Re: Ivermectin [Re: Samsonsworld] #14113184 08/30/21 11:47 AM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
I can't think of a worse way other than burning ...... or drowning ...... Covid attacks the lungs . Get the shot folks.

52% of Southern Nevada COVID-19 Deaths Were Fully Vaccinated

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...inated-thats-what-this-data-says-n432117

67% of UK Delta deaths are vaccinated

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/study-previous-covid-19-infection-prevents-delta-better-pfizer-shot/

You sure you don't want to read up on treatments?

Comrade, only approved media sources and approved agencies may used to discuss the covid19. Please only use cnn, msnbc, politico or other state approved sources. Compliance is life comrade.

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Ivermectin [Re: fish&coach] #14113192 08/30/21 12:10 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Just like the Fauci ouchie. I stopped experimenting with drugs a long time ago

Re: Ivermectin [Re: MrRoachie] #14113207 08/30/21 12:22 PM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by MrRoachie
Just saw this......

[Linked Image]

I've seen this before, and it's legitimately one of the stupidest things I maybe have ever seen. All sorts of stuff works and requires ads because people either don't know about it, or in the case of covid, get fed a heavy dose of false information for political or other non-medical reasons.

Guys I spent every day of the last month in the hospital ICU watching my dad die. If you think the vaccine doesn't work, you're wrong. Almost every patient in the 4th floor ICU was unvaccinated. The vaccinated patients never made it off the 3rd floor where the less serious patients stay until they're discharged...alive. The 4th floor is where the folks who get seriously ill go to likely die. I talked to numerous family members who were losing loved ones and every one of us said the same thing..."why didn't we all just get the shot?" i talked to nurses and doctors every day who are fed up with treating patients for a largely preventable condition. They've been on the front lines for 18 months and they want to spend some time with their loved ones and they're tired of explaining to families that their loved one isn't going to make it. This is not dissimilar from the measles outbreaks in California in unvaccinated communities - just pure stupidity.

Yes, this has been over-politicized, yes, covid has been used by dems and republicans to skew public opinion, yes the original vaccine development was rushed. Those are all 110% true. But it's also 110% true that in around 95% of patients, the vaccine limits the severity of the case and reduces the odds of getting it at all. At this point, why would you take a chance? The opposition to a vaccine that could save your life and would help us all get back to normal sooner is absolutely insane, selfish, and immoral. This isn't about freedom of choice - choose what you want, but stop trying to persuade others to join you in the stupidity. You're costing lives without even knowing it and certainly without acknowledging it or apologizing for it. Just stop

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Ivermectin [Re: KingwoodCat] #14113213 08/30/21 12:26 PM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by KingwoodCat
I received it. I also spent nine days in the hospital starting a week after I got it. Covid and Covid pneumonia. Still on oxygen as well.

Would love for my dad to have spent 9 days in the hospital and be on oxygen. I'd give anything just for him to be back on the ventilator with just a chance to get out and be in a wheelchair so we could sit around a campfire again. Not saying you're not grateful, and I know the hospital stay and O2 sucks, but it could have been much worse without the vaccine.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Ivermectin [Re: patriot07] #14113222 08/30/21 12:38 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by patriot07
This isn't about freedom of choice - choose what you want, but stop trying to persuade others to join you in the stupidity. You're costing lives without even knowing it and certainly without acknowledging it or apologizing for it. Just stop

This. There are several guys from this forum who are in hospitals right now. Some may not make it. If they were influence to not get the vaccine by someone's comment on here, that would be pretty tough to deal with I would think.

Do whatever you want, but I'm not sure how anyone justifies trying to convince others to do something that goes against prevailing medical wisdom based on a hunch.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Ivermectin [Re: fish&coach] #14113250 08/30/21 01:05 PM
donothin Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
All of the past Presidents alive today have had the vaccine
All of the Governors, both Democrat and Republican have had the vaccine
Almost all of Congress has had the vaccine
Almost all of the MDs have had the vaccine
Absolutes in anything are not a reality.

Re: Ivermectin [Re: fish&coach] #14113280 08/30/21 01:15 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Who tried to get someone not to take the vaccine? I missed that part.

Re: Ivermectin [Re: rj74955] #14113330 08/30/21 01:39 PM
D
D.O.C.989 Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
D
Originally Posted by rj74955

As somewhat of a newbie to the forum, I don't see the Non vaxxers telling anyone to not get the shot. It is just the opposite. The vaxxers are the ones telling everyone how to run their life. It is not only here but on every forum on the internet. I'm 67 and diabetic so on my doctors advice I took the jab because it worked for me. Those who don't take the jab are okay in my book cause they are making their own decisions and not telling me i shouldn't have got it. Almost everytime you open a forum some vaxxer is on their with a new story about someone dying because they didn't take the jab and they wish they had. It is beyond ignorant. Stop with the mandatory talk and let people make their own decisions. Those who choose not to vax are still welcome in my home.I have done all I can to protect myself so let the world move on. Mostly all iv'e seen is you do you from the non vaxxers you do like me from the vaxxers.

Re: Ivermectin [Re: D.O.C.989] #14113342 08/30/21 01:48 PM
W
WAWI Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by D.O.C.989

As somewhat of a newbie to the forum, I don't see the Non vaxxers telling anyone to not get the shot. It is just the opposite. The vaxxers are the ones telling everyone how to run their life. It is not only here but on every forum on the internet. I'm 67 and diabetic so on my doctors advice I took the jab because it worked for me. Those who don't take the jab are okay in my book cause they are making their own decisions and not telling me i shouldn't have got it. Almost everytime you open a forum some vaxxer is on their with a new story about someone dying because they didn't take the jab and they wish they had. It is beyond ignorant. Stop with the mandatory talk and let people make their own decisions. Those who choose not to vax are still welcome in my home.I have done all I can to protect myself so let the world move on. Mostly all iv'e seen is you do you from the non vaxxers you do like me from the vaxxers.

Certain types of people have been really enthusiastic about this situation, they like to virtue signal. The concept of people minding their own damn business left the building.

Re: Ivermectin [Re: D.O.C.989] #14113347 08/30/21 01:51 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by D.O.C.989

If you are new then you've missed 8 months and thousands of posts with misinformation in links, videos, meme's, and general nonsense being posted continuously by those folks who are anti-vaxers. (To be fair, most are not anti-vaccine, just anti-covid vaccine) Pro-vaccine folks have been very vocal as well. More vocal probably because most folks are vaccinated even on this forum. Anyway, I've not seen a single person on here arguing for mandatory vaccines.

It's a forum, so the purpose is to discuss your thoughts and opinions. Is what it is I suppose.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide