Forums59
Topics1,039,225
Posts13,961,204
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Scoundrel] #14102377 08/20/21 06:58 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Scoundrel
Originally Posted by John175☮
Last time I checked 37.5 million in the USA have had COVID and have little need for the jab. If they get sick we treat the survivors differently than the regime compliant?

Yep, they have ZERO interest in straying from the singularly focused one size fits all narrative - vax everybody early and often. There is zero interest in understanding the existence and impact for those with natural immunity who may (or may not) have better protection than the vaxed.

But, by that mentality, they WOULDNT get sick a second time, therefore they’d NEVER need to go to the hospital for Covid again.

But wait….so now having Covid once doesn’t mean your free if the effects?

Now I’m confused. All the anti-jabs keep saying their own antibodies are BETTER than the artificial ones.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: John175☮] #14102379 08/20/21 06:58 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Oh and cheaper insurance rates , by some logic.

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Tiltman] #14102395 08/20/21 07:14 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by Douglas J
I wonder if all the sugars, preservatives and cigarettes consumed prior to the virus has anything to do with the death rates?

yeah the 88 year old fatty that got the jab is gonna get a bed before a 45 year old person in decent shape. makes perfect sense

That's not what the article said. In that scenario the 45 year old may very well get the bed if they have the better overall survival chances. The vaccine is not the only factored considered, it's just one of many. Just as wrong to exclude it as it would be to have it be the only factor.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Jpurdue] #14102400 08/20/21 07:19 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Last time I checked 37.5 million in the USA have had COVID and have little need for the jab. If they get sick we treat the survivors differently than the regime compliant?

That's not what the article says. That's actually called out in number 2. A previous infection would be relevant information in determining survival odds.

How would you propose the doctors choose who gets care when demand exceeds medical supply?

I loathe the “everybody gets a trophy” societal trend and am a huge supporter of good old American competition.

I would give higher priority to people I liked. There are lots of ways various people can go about getting me to like them more.

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Sawhorse] #14102406 08/20/21 07:24 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

That's not what the article says. That's actually called out in number 2. A previous infection would be relevant information in determining survival odds.

How would you propose the doctors choose who gets care when demand exceeds medical supply?

I loathe the “everybody gets a trophy” societal trend and am a huge supporter of good old American competition.

I would give higher priority to people I liked. There are lots of ways various people can go about getting me to like them more.

I hope all of y’all that carry on all day long, every day of the week about it, catch it right in the nuts, and they don’t treat you. Apparently that’s the only way y’all will quit going on and on and on about it.

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Davedave] #14102411 08/20/21 07:27 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Davedave

I hope all of y’all that carry on all day long, every day of the week about it, catch it right in the nuts, and they don’t treat you. Apparently that’s the only way y’all will quit going on and on and on about it.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to Sawhorse. Wishing ball COVID on anyone is a low blow!

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Jpurdue] #14102417 08/20/21 07:31 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Davedave

You shut your mouth when you're talking to Sawhorse. Wishing ball COVID on anyone is a low blow!

Thank you Jpurdue! If his wish works, and I get it “right in the nuts”, I’m going to blog the entire experience just to teach him a lesson. (“Him”=Davedave)

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Oldrabbit] #14102437 08/20/21 07:49 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Originally Posted by CCTX
Originally Posted by Oldrabbit

I also don't understand how the ER's and Hospitals can be so over loaded with Covid patients. With 70% of adults having received at least 1 shot, 57% of the total population receiving at least 1 shot and 49% fully vaccinated whey are so many people still getting sick enough to have to be in ICU? Either someone is lying about how many people are vaccinated or the vaccines don't work very well. How can you have more sick folks with so many of them vaccinated now than during the BIG run up of numbers early on with no one having received the shot. Also you have to figure in the recovered population into the mix.

Let's take the DFW metroplex and surrounding area as an example (60% vaccinated):
40% of five million people is two million people.

DFW has about 800 ICU beds

I know there are still lots of unvaccinated people. But how is it so much worse at the hospitals now, with three million people taken out of the pool.

The question to ask, to find the answer, is "How many Illegals are currently occupying any of those beds"? The number of unchecked, free entry illegals into this country is in the millions range now. Thanks to the current idiots in charge that are filling their vote coffers.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Jpurdue] #14102438 08/20/21 07:51 PM
John175☮ Online Happy OP
MACHO MAN
OP Online Happy
MACHO MAN

Why are we outrunning medical supplies? Have we not just gone through this drill? Have we not thrown trillions of dollars at the medical folks to be ready for a resurgence?

Why should people die because those medical administrators screwed up? People in the medical field took their bonuses and we're back to ignorant crybabies threatening the patients.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: John175☮] #14102485 08/20/21 08:28 PM
T
TR176 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T

Why are we outrunning medical supplies? Have we not just gone through this drill? Have we not thrown trillions of dollars at the medical folks to be ready for a resurgence?

Why should people die because those medical administrators screwed up? People in the medical field took their bonuses and we're back to ignorant crybabies threatening the patients.

I would think medical resources to include personnel and STAFFED bedspace would be a more accurate metric. If a hospital maxes out on staffed bed# they go on divert status and no longer accept patients.

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Samsonsworld] #14102511 08/20/21 08:43 PM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
Originally Posted by BigDozer66

If the China Virus vaccine works so well then why would there be any Vaxxed people in the hospital and even if there are a few why would they need ICU beds? confused 3

Exactly.

It has been said all along the vaccine doesn’t mean you can’t get Covid. It lessens the effects, just as the flu shot doesn’t keep you from getting the flu, it lessens the effects. This isn’t something new in the medical world.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: John175☮] #14102516 08/20/21 08:47 PM
reeltexan Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity

I wonder what type of variant the Chinese will release next.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: John175☮] #14102517 08/20/21 08:48 PM
Notaguide Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
The Kraft variant

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: Coach Hark] #14102518 08/20/21 08:49 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
Originally Posted by BigDozer66

If the China Virus vaccine works so well then why would there be any Vaxxed people in the hospital and even if there are a few why would they need ICU beds? confused 3

Exactly.

It has been said all along the vaccine doesn’t mean you can’t get Covid. It lessens the effects, just as the flu shot doesn’t keep you from getting the flu, it lessens the effects. This isn’t something new in the medical world.

No disagreement from me here, just so much of the push would have the more impressionable thinking you are not gonna catch, carry or spread it if Vaxed....and that is simply false.

Re: Unvaccinated can die in the hallways [Re: reeltexan] #14102519 08/20/21 08:49 PM
John175☮ Online Happy OP
MACHO MAN
OP Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by reeltexan

I wonder what type of variant the Chinese will release next.

They have a whole lab full that Fauci helped them learn the way of gain of function.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide