Re: Sturgis [Re: Techfisher] #14089368 08/09/21 11:58 PM
J
Jman Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by Techfisher
Went to Sturgis one year to see what it was all about. Yep it was an interesting crowd...to say the least. But what I found really interesting is that a lot of those middle aged bikers trailered their bikes to the surrounding area and then rode them into town...:) I wouldn't want to ride a hard tailed Harley across the country either...:) And there were some awesome bikes there. Outstanding craftsmanship for sure.

When I went I met a group of guys (Mexicans) who rode 5 days from Mexico City to get there. I started to to keep track of all the people I talked to and I think I had counted I had spoken to people from 20 different countries.

It really is amazing.

Jim Featherston
Mortgage Loan Officer - NMLS 2509901
Red Diamond Home Loans
PH 972-890-3114
Apply at: RDHLoans.com/Jim
Licensed to Serve Clients in Texas and Florida
Re: Sturgis [Re: gander] #14089379 08/10/21 12:04 AM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by gander
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
[Linked Image]
They estimated over 385,000 attended...

all they got at woodstock was herpes. go figure.

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: Sturgis [Re: Mark Perry] #14089458 08/10/21 01:05 AM
Allison1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I think people have a Fauci fetish and react negatively to anything he says.
I saw the whole interview and thought he was defensive but what I would expect knowing the state of Covid right now and the criticism he gets constantly. Responding to dozens of questions, all potential points of interest for the those with a fetish.

He spend 1 minute out of the 16:51 minute interview answering a question about Sturgis. If you have not seen it I recommend you see it. There was a few things he misstated but in general was spot on. At one point while talking about unvaccinated who have had Covid, he said that those people might not have immunity from the variant. Then he said if they did not vaccinate he said they would get the virus. I believe he should have said might get the virus.

One point that I have not heard was him saying that if you had the original covid and recovered, if you get just one shot you were now twice as immune as someone who had not gotten Covid and got two shots. Start @ 9:56.
He said those recovered from Covid with one shot had a huge advantage over people who never had Covid.

Also he said he thought that the FDA might fully approve of the first vaccines this month.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Allison1] #14089465 08/10/21 01:12 AM
B
Bad93ex Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Allison1

Why do you suppose that is?

Re: Sturgis [Re: Mark Perry] #14089466 08/10/21 01:12 AM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H
I think I witnessed a super spreader event one night in Sturgis. Never will forget it.

"Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness."-Mark Twain
Re: Sturgis [Re: HasBen] #14089467 08/10/21 01:16 AM
J
Jman Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by HasBen
I think I witnessed a super spreader event one night in Sturgis. Never will forget it.

clap

That’s the wild side of Sturgis.

Jim Featherston
Mortgage Loan Officer - NMLS 2509901
Red Diamond Home Loans
PH 972-890-3114
Apply at: RDHLoans.com/Jim
Licensed to Serve Clients in Texas and Florida
Re: Sturgis [Re: HasBen] #14089472 08/10/21 01:25 AM
B
Bad93ex Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by HasBen

Was Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra involved?

Re: Sturgis [Re: Allison1] #14089523 08/10/21 01:55 AM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
I saw the whole interview and thought he was defensive but what I would expect knowing the state of Covid right now and the criticism he gets constantly. Responding to dozens of questions, all potential points of interest for the those with a fetish.

He spend 1 minute out of the 16:51 minute interview answering a question about Sturgis. If you have not seen it I recommend you see it. There was a few things he misstated but in general was spot on. At one point while talking about unvaccinated who have had Covid, he said that those people might not have immunity from the variant. Then he said if they did not vaccinate he said they would get the virus. I believe he should have said might get the virus.

One point that I have not heard was him saying that if you had the original covid and recovered, if you get just one shot you were now twice as immune as someone who had not gotten Covid and got two shots. Start @ 9:56.
He said those recovered from Covid with one shot had a huge advantage over people who never had Covid.

Also he said he thought that the FDA might fully approve of the first vaccines this month.

I watched it, if he were honest when asked about Sturgis, he would have reminded Ruck Shodd that same goes for the months long million man/woman/child border crisis, Lallypoolsie, & BHO’B party. Whether he is going to say might or might not, if he doesn’t know don’t spin the facts.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Scoundrel] #14089526 08/10/21 01:57 AM
Mark Perry Online Content OP
Super Freak
OP Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Scoundrel

I watched it, if he were honest when asked about Sturgis, he would have reminded Ruck Shodd that same goes for the months long million man/woman/child border crisis, Lallypoolsie, & BHO’B party. Whether he is going to say might or might not, if he doesn’t know don’t spin the facts.

Yep.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Scoundrel] #14089566 08/10/21 02:29 AM
Allison1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Funny Mark. You think he should have a custom answer inclusive when asked about a specific meeting.
If it would have been a 2 hour and he had been asked all those other questions would that have satisfied you?

You say you watched all the show. If I was to go back and look I could point out numerous other questions asked of him that he could have included dozens if not hundreds of other situations. Thats not what he did in the interview.
Forget it. I found the thing informational. Take it or leave it. I found the thread without merit.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Allison1] #14089621 08/10/21 03:14 AM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S

Funny Mark. You think he should have a custom answer inclusive when asked about a specific meeting.
If it would have been a 2 hour and he had been asked all those other questions would that have satisfied you?

You say you watched all the show. If I was to go back and look I could point out numerous other questions asked of him that he could have included dozens if not hundreds of other situations. Thats not what he did in the interview.
Forget it. I found the thing informational. Take it or leave it. I found the thread without merit.

I found the thing informationally unbalanced and scripted, it would have taken him 30 secs to call out the other events if he feels they are dangerous. For what it’s worth, I am OK and happy with Sturgis, Lollapalooza, and the BD party - no excuse for what’s going on at the border. How about you?

Re: Sturgis [Re: Mark Perry] #14089631 08/10/21 03:33 AM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
For anyone that cares, I don’t want to go. I had no interest before all this rona stuff. Now that rona is here, or not here, or whatever, I still don’t want to go.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Scoundrel] #14089639 08/10/21 03:50 AM
Allison1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

I found the thing informationally unbalanced and scripted, it would have taken him 30 secs to call out the other events if he feels they are dangerous. For what it’s worth, I am OK and happy with Sturgis, Lollapalooza, and the BD party - no excuse for what’s going on at the border. How about you?

I need to watch it again. Did he expand with numerous other events when asked different questions?
If so I can see that but I did not think he did most of the time.

I do find it odd that the facts that are not commonly known that came from that interview are not talked about on this thread. Just one 60 second snippet in which he gave a answer to the question asked.

As far as going to Sturgis, its not for me. The Bassmasters Classic, yes. Another big tournament, yes.
Its a special interest group thing and I am not a biker. There is a bike shop across the highway from us and most weekends they have a group of 30 to 100 bikers in the parking lot.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Mark Perry] #14089655 08/10/21 04:45 AM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
The point I am trying to make is that if Fauci is asked a “leading” question about how reckless the Sturgis event is going to be and he is so passionately against this type of event then he should just as passionately point out to the interviewer that he is also against other events of this type. Have you ever heard him say ANYTHING about the impact of the wide open border problem and covid being transported across the country with no end in sight? Unless he is consistent in his message there is no use listening to anything he says, his trust account is completely empty, overdrawn.

Re: Sturgis [Re: Davedave] #14089661 08/10/21 05:13 AM
N
Nickbyrd Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
N
Originally Posted by Davedave
For anyone that cares, I don’t want to go. I had no interest before all this rona stuff. Now that rona is here, or not here, or whatever, I still don’t want to go.

I hear there’s lots of Nekkid wimmins tho Dave ?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide