Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by bbassfishes
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Originally Posted by basscaster46
[quote=Douglas J]He's 100% one of the most polished whiners in professional fishing

He whines about electronics, payouts, new guys, too crowded, rules. Why do I care, he puts it out for the entire world to see. Not like people go looking for his opinion.

Why you trying to get all salty, you got a crush on ole Randy?

You really are a gem of a man. Do you just go from thread to thread insulting people due to your own insecurities? That's the great thing about this country is that he's entitled to say what he wants whether you like what he says or not. No one told you, nor made you to watch it. Have a great day Doug!

You are correct about America, but doesn't that mean Doug gets to have his opinion too? Or is just the opinions that agree with you? Doug and I don't always see eye to eye, but we both get to have our opinions and disagreements. If I came across Doug stuck on the side of the road I'd darn sure stop and help him get back on his way. THAT'S what American freedom is about, agree or disagree, we still get to share our opinions. You make it sound as though if someone disagrees with anyone, then they're wrong or a bad person. That's not freedom, that's communism. Relax and listen to everyone's opinions. Don't be offended every time someone disagrees with you, it's NOT personal. Form yours and let people be.

Jesus loves all of us
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: bbassfishes] #14081433 08/02/21 08:19 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
He's 100% one of the most polished whiners in professional fishing

Just curious why you care ? Don’t really know what he has done over the years tournament wise but probably more than most here. Sounds like he has been living the dream being a professional angler (no real job).
Honestly I have no idea how anyone other than a person with means can sustain the dream but hey that’s me.
J. D

He whines about electronics, payouts, new guys, too crowded, rules. Why do I care, he puts it out for the entire world to see. Not like people go looking for his opinion.

You really are a gem of a man. Do you just go from thread to thread insulting people due to your own insecurities? That's the great thing about this country is that he's entitled to say what he wants whether you like what he says or not. No one told you, nor made you to watch it. Have a great day Doug!

grin

#MFGA
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: Frank the Tank] #14081440 08/02/21 08:25 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
[quote=Douglas J]He's 100% one of the most polished whiners in professional fishing

You are correct about America, but doesn't that mean Doug gets to have his opinion too? Or is just the opinions that agree with you? Doug and I don't always see eye to eye, but we both get to have our opinions and disagreements. If I came across Doug stuck on the side of the road I'd darn sure stop and help him get back on his way. THAT'S what American freedom is about, agree or disagree, we still get to share our opinions. You make it sound as though if someone disagrees with anyone, then they're wrong or a bad person. That's not freedom, that's communism. Relax and listen to everyone's opinions. Don't be offended every time someone disagrees with you, it's NOT personal. Form yours and let people be.

Awww Frank, thanks!!

But I would probably not stop for you woot

#MFGA
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: SC-001] #14081458 08/02/21 08:34 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: bbassfishes] #14081637 08/02/21 10:53 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G

I used to defend Randy, but after years and years of the same comments, it’s just about enough. At a certain point, he just needs to quit the whining and get a job like the rest of us. Then he can whine about other things and will be able to afford a hobby fishing.

Re: Randys latest rant [Re: JCBfromTHF] #14081726 08/03/21 12:05 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by JCBfromTHF
Originally Posted by ezbassin
After I watched one that he said that he can determine the personality of an angler based on the shape of the bill on his cap, if it is flat or how much curve it has to it determines their personality. That was the last one I watched.

People dont like to be stereotyped, but like it or not it works probably 90% of the time.

I do a lot of bank fishing this time of year and I can usually tell you who knows what they are doing, who doesnt have a clue, who is gonna keep what they catch, who is going to release everything, etc, just by looking at them and what they have with them. I know our politically correct society does not want to admit that stereotyping works but it most certainly does majority of the time.

So, you like Randy, can tell the personality of a person by the shape of the bill of their cap, is that it????? LOL I don't think so.

Last edited by ezbassin; 08/03/21 12:16 AM.
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: Frank the Tank] #14081736 08/03/21 12:11 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E

Frank you are the worst one on this forum for putting someone down or bashing them. Go back and read what you said about Zaldain's wife. Why do you hate people the way you do, and don't try to deny that, all we have to do is look back on your posts and see all of your negativity toward people. According to you, Sartin marine would not take your calls. We can all guess why that is Frank the Tank.

Last edited by ezbassin; 08/03/21 12:14 AM.
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: SC-001] #14081754 08/03/21 12:22 AM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
One of the most sensitive people on this forum ladies and gentlemen ^^^^

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: Frank the Tank] #14081759 08/03/21 12:29 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E

You finally told the truth. Didn't know you had it in you Frank.

Re: Randys latest rant [Re: Mark Perry] #14081765 08/03/21 12:30 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by BigDozer66
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
He is making money from all those bashing him. Those that dislike him are putting money in his pocket.

He doesn't make anything if they don't click on the link and go to his YouTube channel! cheers

If no one is clicking and watching then why do so many know what he says in the video. Surely people are not commenting on what he said if they do not know what he said. bolt

Well that could be true but I was saying if you just watch it on TFF and not click on the YouTube link to go to YouTube then it doesn't register as a click. farmer

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: ezbassin] #14081773 08/03/21 12:37 AM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F

Those arrows point to you bud. I’m sorry people stating facts and stats about this young lady hurt your feelings and offend you. But that’s not my problem. As I said earlier and you so conveniently left out, if she makes it.... great. But I don’t think she will. Enjoy your evening buddy.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: SC-001] #14081966 08/03/21 07:14 AM
D
dawducan Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
D
really interesting

Re: Randys latest rant [Re: Frank the Tank] #14082017 08/03/21 11:25 AM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Those arrows point to you bud. I’m sorry people stating facts and stats about this young lady hurt your feelings and offend you. But that’s not my problem. As I said earlier and you so conveniently left out, if she makes it.... great. But I don’t think she will. Enjoy your evening buddy.

Be nice, Frank. Cowboys threads will be here soon enough. Then you can rip & roar. You're just like a tiger wanting out of his cage.......

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: Randys latest rant [Re: Frank the Tank] #14082289 08/03/21 03:05 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

thumb

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Randys latest rant [Re: SC-001] #14082388 08/03/21 03:57 PM
P
Petey50 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
P
It's amazing how many people on this forum talk [censored] about a person who has caught more tournament fish and won more money than any of them, also has made more money on YouTube videos than any of them! Some of these weekend worriers should put out some information video's and show what genius they are!

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide