Forums59
Topics1,039,229
Posts13,961,258
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080535 08/02/21 12:05 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by BigLeslie
Mark, I agree except that only now with the rise of Delta have we heard much more vocal encouragement from republican governors for vaccination and this is bearing fruit….from your fav source https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/poli...d-trump-republicans-joe-biden/index.html

A quick check disproves there has been a "sudden" shift. Abbott has been adamant from Day 1 to get the vaccine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/532054-texas-gov-abbott-urges-speedy-vaccinations-says-doses-sitting-on%3famp

And DiSantis from March...
https://flgov.com/2021/03/25/governor-ron-desantis-announces-new-eligibility-guidelines-for-covid-19-vaccinations/#:~:text=Beginning%20Monday%2C%20March%2029%2C%20all,.myvaccine.fl.gov.

Noem in April.
https://www.thedickinsonpress.com/n...un-vaccine-passports-via-executive-order

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080540 08/02/21 12:11 AM
BigLeslie Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
A quick check can also find plenty examples of hesitancy to encourage the vaccine, but I’m tired of googling tonight.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: BigLeslie] #14080547 08/02/21 12:15 AM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
A quick check can also find plenty examples of hesitancy to encourage the vaccine, but I’m tired of googling tonight.

I have not heard one single Governor no matter party affiliation not urge vaccinations. What we are seeing now is tge current administration playing the blame game instead of taking responsibility for poor messaging, flip flopping and noble lies from their medical experts. They are their own worst problem right now.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: Pat Goff] #14080548 08/02/21 12:15 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Pat Goff
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
I don’t think anyone that knows is talking.

Neighbor took second jab and two days later was room temperature. Cause Of death?
Heart attack

No history of problems. So what would you think?

Honestly? I’d think your neighbor died from the heart attack. Simple. The heart attack may, or may not have, been remotely related to receiving a vaccine. But, anyone with half a brain could present arguments for and against this being related. It’s so easy.

Maybe the rest of the story will help.
Monday morning, took the second jab. Came home, started feeling like garbage, bad headache, aching. Called his son in Victoria, came and got him. Ate his dinner, watched TV, wandered off to bed and never woke up. Really healthy gentlemen, very active, took care of himself. If you were to give odds now, would you still bet all in on a heart attack?

Yes. I’d still say a heart attack killed him. That’s obvious. The variable is the vaccine and the timing of the heart attack. Coincidental? Likely, but there is always a chance that the vaccine, combined with his “healthy” bill of health from family and friends did him in. I know when I was in my 30’s and 40’s, I’d have been considered “healthy” by everyone that ever met me. I was going though about $300-$400 a week in cocaine, taking two aderals a day to wake up. Now, in my 50’s, I have mild high BP, I’m borderline type2 diabetic, and need about two pots of coffee to wake up.

I’m sure that the vaccine may have played a part in causing an underlying medical condition to cause him to have a heart attack. Do I think the vaccine was solely responsible for causing his death….not a chance. Sorry.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: BigLeslie] #14080553 08/02/21 12:16 AM
O
outfishdya Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
O
Mark, I agree except that only now with the rise of Delta have we heard much more vocal encouragement from republican governors for vaccination and this is bearing fruit

I don't agree this is from the rise of Delta...
I think the rise of delta is just an excuse. Scientist were able to show the antibodies breaking down at a rapid rate in cases of confirmed covid patients. The truth is, this virus becomes more and more like the flu with each "new" discovery, and the vaccine is also a temporary solution. We are behind the 8 ball because we shut down. Republican politicians are willing to do anything it takes to stop another shutdown. For those who have not had the vaccine, what reason do they have to get it now. The vaccine didn't stop us from needing masks. The vaccine may not even stop another shutdown.

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: Pat Goff] #14080559 08/02/21 12:19 AM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
I don’t think anyone that knows is talking.

Neighbor took second jab and two days later was room temperature. Cause Of death?
Heart attack

No history of problems. So what would you think?

Honestly? I’d think your neighbor died from the heart attack. Simple. The heart attack may, or may not have, been remotely related to receiving a vaccine. But, anyone with half a brain could present arguments for and against this being related. It’s so easy.

Maybe the rest of the story will help.
Monday morning, took the second jab. Came home, started feeling like garbage, bad headache, aching. Called his son in Victoria, came and got him. Ate his dinner, watched TV, wandered off to bed and never woke up. Really healthy gentlemen, very active, took care of himself. If you were to give odds now, would you still bet all in on a heart attack?

Same scene has been happening for years. Well before the vaccine. Will probably run several this month with no vaccine involvement. Sudden cardiac death happens a lot. It is a real medical issue and usually is 100% unexpected.

It kills over 325,000 people in the US yearly. Same prior to COVID.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080564 08/02/21 12:21 AM
BigLeslie Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
The vaccine might stop you from dying, outfishdya.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: outfishdya] #14080571 08/02/21 12:24 AM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by outfishdya
Mark, I agree except that only now with the rise of Delta have we heard much more vocal encouragement from republican governors for vaccination and this is bearing fruit

I don't agree this is from the rise of Delta...
I think the rise of delta is just an excuse. Scientist were able to show the antibodies breaking down at a rapid rate in cases of confirmed covid patients. The truth is, this virus becomes more and more like the flu with each "new" discovery, and the vaccine is also a temporary solution. We are behind the 8 ball because we shut down. Republican politicians are willing to do anything it takes to stop another shutdown. For those who have not had the vaccine, what reason do they have to get it now. The vaccine didn't stop us from needing masks. The vaccine may not even stop another shutdown.

Heck now even several Democrat Governors are doing all they can not to shut down. Even Whitmer in Michigan is refusing to shut down or add new mandates.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080574 08/02/21 12:26 AM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Most of the politicians understand the real risk of vaccine escapability; thus, the strong push for more widespread vaccination before its potentially too late. Phizer and moderna are mostly effective against the Delta variant; however the longer the virus has time to adapt and mutate, the better chance it has of mutating into a Phizer and Moderna resistant variant. Then we would be back close to square one.

[Linked Image]
Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080591 08/02/21 12:39 AM
doctorxring Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Just a little follow up here...

Scoundrel gets the prize for "fact checking" the statement that "VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is an "Anti-Vaxx Site" I did chuckle a bit on that one.

For those that think the death count is around 6,000 on VAERS at this time go to this link -- https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality
This link brings you to the current deaths reported to VAERS for Covid 19. It is at this time 11,940.

This is likely a low figure however. There have been a number of studies done on the accuracy of the VAERS system. One was done by Harvard.
and another one by MGB. These studies show that only around 1% of harmful events due to vaccines are reported to VAERS. Nothing has been done that would influence
reporting accuracy since these studies were made.

This link takes you to the Harvard paper -- You will see the study linked towards the bottom of the discussion on this page. Unfortunately all DIRECT links to this study have
been scrubbed from the internet. "for obvious reasons" like all the "canceling" that is going on on Youtube, FaceBook, etc, etc, etc, etc....

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...1-of-anaphylaxis-from-covid-19-vaccines/

Allison1 -- I am not an MD. I got that nickname from a fellow shooter when I was shooting across the course High Power years ago. I am a Pharmacist however and many people call them "Doc", so you can see how the name came along.
As far your comment as to the accuracy of what I posted you can update your post if you wish.

Last edited by doctorxring; 08/02/21 12:45 AM.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: CCTX] #14080593 08/02/21 12:40 AM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by CCTX
Most of the politicians understand the real risk of vaccine escapability; thus, the strong push for more widespread vaccination before its potentially too late. Phizer and moderna are mostly effective against the Delta variant; however the longer the virus has time to adapt and mutate, the better chance it has of mutating into a Phizer and Moderna resistant variant. Then we would be back close to square one.

Somewhere along the way it's gotten so twisted that many feel they are heroes for getting the vaccine or patriots for not getting it. Neither is true.

I am all for personal choice and if a person chooses not to get it I fully respect that. Hopefully they can also deal with the repercussions of their choice and not while too much if a privately owned business or service chooses not to serve them. It's all personal choice. Any decision we make has consequences.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: Mark Perry] #14080597 08/02/21 12:42 AM
BigLeslie Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Mark Perry

I have not heard one single Governor no matter party affiliation not urge vaccinations. What we are seeing now is tge current administration playing the blame game instead of taking responsibility for poor messaging, flip flopping and noble lies from their medical experts. They are their own worst problem right now.

Our own go
Originally Posted by Mark Perry

Both Abbot and DeSantis have banned vaccine passports, this discourages vaccination because it minimizes the consequences for nonvaxxers and reinforces their view that this really isn't that serious. Thats just one example off the top of my head of how they have not exactly strongly encouraged vaccinations plenty more like that. At any rate, I don’t really care which political dogma is to blame. I just wish that we could all remember we’re Americans dammit, we can work together if we tried…cue John Lennon song….masks, vaccines, wash up, can we all just really try? Wont someone think of the children? Oh wait thats part of the problem, like the 2nd chart in this topic people didn’t get serious about the small pox vaccine until it started killing a bunch of kids….sounds like there are some who are ok living with this gamble whether they know they are doing it or not.

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: BigLeslie] #14080599 08/02/21 12:43 AM
Tiltman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
The vaccine might stop you from dying, outfishdya.

But....,It may stop you from living too

;-)

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080604 08/02/21 12:46 AM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
At this point, with the free government vaccine available, you should have the choice. Get the government bought vaccine and if you get a "break through case" and end up in the hospital the government pays for your treatment, or don't get the vaccine pay for your own COVID treatment when you get the virus.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Vaccine deaths by years since 1990 [Re: doctorxring] #14080610 08/02/21 12:48 AM
H
H.Town_paddler Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by doctorxring
Just a little follow up here...

Scoundrel gets the prize for "fact checking" the statement that "VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is an "Anti-Vaxx Site" I did chuckle a bit on that one.

For those that think the death count is around 6,000 on VAERS at this time go to this link -- https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality
This link brings you to the current deaths reported to VAERS for Covid 19. It is at this time 11,940.

This is likely a low figure however. There have been a number of studies done on the accuracy of the VAERS system. One was done by Harvard.
and another one by MGB. These studies show that only around 1% of harmful events due to vaccines are reported to VAERS. Nothing has been done that would influence
reporting accuracy since these studies were made.

This link takes you to the Harvard paper -- You will see the study linked towards the bottom of the discussion on this page. Unfortunately all DIRECT links to this study have
been scrubbed from the internet. "for obvious reasons" like all the "canceling" that is going on on Youtube, FaceBook, etc, etc, etc, etc....

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...1-of-anaphylaxis-from-covid-19-vaccines/

Allison1 -- I am not an MD. I got that nickname from a fellow shooter when I was shooting across the course High Power years ago. I am a Pharmacist however and many people call them "Doc", so you can see how the name came along.
As far your comment as to the accuracy of what I posted you can update your post if you wish.

So 11k deaths and only 1% are reported? So 1.1 million people have had a “harmful events” from the vaccine? That seems like a lot.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide