[s][/s]Posting here first and will open up in the next week or so in other places.

Looking for $650
Originally $900 + tax and has ~$350 in improvements with track, wiring, scupper plugs, and anchor trolley

Looking to sell a FeelFree Corona (tandem) - that has had modifications for fishing. Added extensive track and a magnetic fishfinder mount (https://www.fishfindermounts.com/). Originally purchased to paddle and take my kids kayaking with me (and fishing). My kids have gotten older (as they usually do) so I am moving them to their own kayaks.

Kayak is in good condition with minor scrapes on bottom from use. It has been stored inside. Currently titled and registered as it was rigged with trolling motor on occasion (made it easier to go further with the kids).

Beyond standard items (seats & hatches) - Following additional items I've setup from standard config (and see attached pictures)
- 14x 6"-8" track pieces. 11 on sides or center for rod holders or fish finders, 1 on rear for anchor and flag, 2 on sides for additional paddle holder
- 1x magnetic mount from https://www.fishfindermounts.com/ (extra strong) - compatible with total/structure scan - this is attached above water line
- Attwood Trolling Power ports (from Rear tank well to front) - for trolling motor or fishfinder. Rigged with 6AWG Marine wire (ports are 8AWG) will include Attwood to SAE adaptors if desired.
- Custom Trolling bow mount (no drill). Currently configured with MinnKota quick release plate. (pictures to follow - realized i don't have any right now).
- Scupper plugs

For any questions feel free to PM me or you can text or call me at six31.three27.one921 - please mention you are interested in kayak so I know it is not spam smile

Image with basic rigging (FishFinder and flag are NOT included in this listing currently - if you are really interested in a package deal we might be able to sort something)
[Linked Image]

Images of Kayak without fishfinder/flag
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Searsay; 07/21/21 04:06 PM.