texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Detcord12B, BrokenBowMan, txtwostomp, dkpnole, Riccochet
115849 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 103,973
hopalong 99,125
Pilothawk 81,148
John175☮ 79,816
Bigbob_FTW 75,635
JDavis7873 67,408
Derek 🐝 66,927
Mark Perry 63,707
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,155,337
Posts15,794,694
Members140,847
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today #14033144 06/15/21 10:17 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,521
L
littlewheel Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,521
Let’s start off by saying it was miserably hot out there today with the heat and absolutely 0 wind. Don and Jane wanted to have a good time and show Jane’s sister from North Dakota a great day.Numbers weren’t the object today, just a fun time. Well, we had a blast cutting up and joking around on the Catfish Cadillac today. With about 2 hours left to go into the trip, they had enough of the heat and decided to call it a day. We ended up with 32 keepers and lots of dink throwbacks. Don and Jane have fished with me before. I especially like taking TFF members out fishing. They are great, fun people ! Theresa said she hasn’t been fishing in about 35 years. She hauled in some nice eaters. Despite the heat and no wind (which shut the fish down) , I would say we had one heck of a day. As I always say, 90% of the trip is how much fun you have. The other 10% is about the fish. Thanks so much again! [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by littlewheel; 06/15/21 10:18 PM.

Lake Fork Channel Catfish Guide
Stubby’s Cheesebait
903-987-2315
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today [Re: littlewheel] #14033327 06/16/21 01:29 AM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,252
P
pop r Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
P
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,252
Well done! Love those smiles! thumb

Re: Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today [Re: littlewheel] #14033332 06/16/21 01:33 AM
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 484
Drycreek3189 Offline
Angler
Offline
Angler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 484
Yes it was hot ! Despite the heat and the slow bite, we took home a good mess of fish and the ladies had lots of fun. As Shannon said, that was the object. I’m sure after a North Dakota winter, Theresa thought it was wonderful, roflmao but my wife and I were rung out in a few hours.

Good times Shannon ! Stubby’s is the bomb !

Re: Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today [Re: littlewheel] #14033354 06/16/21 01:50 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,521
L
littlewheel Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,521
Thanks so much Don!


Lake Fork Channel Catfish Guide
Stubby’s Cheesebait
903-987-2315
Re: Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today [Re: pop r] #14033355 06/16/21 01:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,521
L
littlewheel Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,521
Originally Posted by pop r
Well done! Love those smiles! thumb

Those smiles tell the tale!


Lake Fork Channel Catfish Guide
Stubby’s Cheesebait
903-987-2315
Re: Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today [Re: littlewheel] #14033447 06/16/21 03:14 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 63,895
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 63,895
Good times and some nice fish. Good job. cheers


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Had Don(Drycreek) , Jane and Theresa out today [Re: littlewheel] #14034034 06/16/21 05:44 PM
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 76
B
Brickmaker Offline
Outdoorsman
Offline
Outdoorsman
B
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 76
Looks like a good mess of fish to me.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2021 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3