Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13992247 05/10/21 08:51 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
You're wasting our time again. Please ignore anything I post going forward. Out.

Only Emits sources are the real ones, don't you know that by now? Whatever source anyone finds is not the right one. Emit has to find it for you, then in his mind at least it is the correct source.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: LMG] #13992529 05/11/21 12:37 AM
S
sprigsss Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
Originally Posted by LMG
Originally Posted by gander
Vaccine free mask free and no issues .. thumb

Same here

Kind of like your teenage daughter saying she is having unprotected sex and isn’t pregnant. Keep playing with fire. I had 2 young friends play that game and lose. Good Luck.

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: WAWI] #13992539 05/11/21 12:43 AM
S
sprigsss Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by CrappieKiller62
Originally Posted by sprigsss
It’s definitely a thing. My cousin lost her 32 year old husband to it in February after 2 months in ICU. So keep going mask less and without the vaccine.

Have another buddy that was admittedly stubborn as well. Didn’t do any prevention and lived as he wanted. He contracted Covid and passed on the 28th of April.

The vaccine would eradicate it if people weren’t so stubborn, and being ANTI-VAX wasn’t cool to so many.

They are safe and effective, so I didn’t hesitate when my county announced vaccines were available for anyone that wanted it.

No idea why people refuse to take the vaccine, it's proven safe, to each his own, but I did my part in helping to get rid of this stupid china virus.

Yeah the vaccine hasnt killed anyone lol......

Nearly100% of the people that die everyday had consumed water in the last 72 hours, but no one talks about the dangers of consuming water.

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: sprigsss] #13992843 05/11/21 09:42 AM
1956Zebco Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by CrappieKiller62
It’s definitely a thing. My cousin lost her 32 year old husband to it in February after 2 months in ICU. So keep going mask less and without the vaccine.

Have another buddy that was admittedly stubborn as well. Didn’t do any prevention and lived as he wanted. He contracted Covid and passed on the 28th of April.

The vaccine would eradicate it if people weren’t so stubborn, and being ANTI-VAX wasn’t cool to so many.

They are safe and effective, so I didn’t hesitate when my county announced vaccines were available for anyone that wanted it.

No idea why people refuse to take the vaccine, it's proven safe, to each his own, but I did my part in helping to get rid of this stupid china virus.

Yeah the vaccine hasnt killed anyone lol......

Nearly100% of the people that die everyday had consumed water in the last 72 hours, but no one talks about the dangers of consuming water.

They breathed in air as well - a toxic mix.

Big Bass Deep Diving Spinner: https://youtu.be/nSH_KKAiuB4
Zebco 33 O-Ring Replacement (all years): https://youtu.be/NEU56UGzxXo
Big Bass Toothpick Trick: https://youtu.be/QC0emZqU36M
Crappie Tip: https://youtu.be/27AuG3CEpOs
Zebco 33 Restore & Lube: https://youtu.be/_4BTSEVcbQ4
More: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPSsiJFU2JVh-dfIn1jfZDg/
Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13992996 05/11/21 12:48 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Looks like 970 people out of 90 million (.001%) receiving the vaccine have died. Not known if the vaccine caused the deaths. About 30% of those that died were 80+ years old. This according to Epoch Times.

There is part of your problem, getting information from a Far Right, Chinese started, nut job propaganda website.......

Only ones to date in the USA that have been directly (maybe) tied to deaths are the 14 or so blood clot deaths from the J&J shot.

Emit is correct on this. There have been few if any deaths directly contributed to the vaccine thus far. I'm sure a few will eventually happen, but like other vaccines it'll wind up being incredibly rare. These 970 people died, but nobody is saying it is for sure because they were vaccinated.

"Don't beat yourself up over this, Mitch. It's not your fault. Dammit, Blue was old. That's what old people do. They die."

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: Jpurdue] #13993051 05/11/21 01:29 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Looks like 970 people out of 90 million (.001%) receiving the vaccine have died. Not known if the vaccine caused the deaths. About 30% of those that died were 80+ years old. This according to Epoch Times.

There is part of your problem, getting information from a Far Right, Chinese started, nut job propaganda website.......

Only ones to date in the USA that have been directly (maybe) tied to deaths are the 14 or so blood clot deaths from the J&J shot.

Emit is correct on this. There have been few if any deaths directly contributed to the vaccine thus far. I'm sure a few will eventually happen, but like other vaccines it'll wind up being incredibly rare. These 970 people died, but nobody is saying it is for sure because they were vaccinated.

"Don't beat yourself up over this, Mitch. It's not your fault. Dammit, Blue was old. That's what old people do. They die."

Emit and Jpurdue Are correct. Their information is spot on . 970 deaths is the correct number.

We know this is true because of the sterling reputation of the media. They report truth, have no agendas, are not tied to any forces outside the 4th estate. This has never been on display any more than this last presidency of Trump's and the election. National reporting is without blemish !

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King] #13993089 05/11/21 01:59 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
If you're sick.. stay away from me. If I have to go around a sick patient, I wear a mask. I do not wear one away from the ER.
Covid is still around, will be around for the rest of our lives... along with flu, TB, C-Diff, common colds/viral infections, and various other "issues". There has been an uptick in pysch patients, along with the rest of the craziness. We had many positive flu cases the last few months. A few were combined with Covid . We test for Flu A, Flu B, and Covid with one swab (if applicable). Each virus has a different test line that signifies which antigen is detected.
I will not accept the political poison to enter my veins (it's called "a covid vaccine"). Yall can give my dose to whomever you want. I'll be here in 10-15 years to take care of you when all the effects of the experiments are showing up.

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13993201 05/11/21 03:26 PM
L
LMG Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L

And how many people they say died of "covid" actually died of said "covid"? hooked

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: sprigsss] #13993210 05/11/21 03:30 PM
L
LMG Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L
Originally Posted by LMG
Originally Posted by gander
Vaccine free mask free and no issues .. thumb

Same here

Kind of like your teenage daughter saying she is having unprotected sex and isn’t pregnant. Keep playing with fire. I had 2 young friends play that game and lose. Good Luck.

Hey, Ive made it this far in life.... roflmao Out of all the chit, Covid is the least of dangerous things Ive done and lived to tell about it. woot

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: SkeeterRonnie] #13993214 05/11/21 03:33 PM
L
LMG Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L
Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
If you're sick.. stay away from me. If I have to go around a sick patient, I wear a mask. I do not wear one away from the ER.
Covid is still around, will be around for the rest of our lives... along with flu, TB, C-Diff, common colds/viral infections, and various other "issues". There has been an uptick in pysch patients, along with the rest of the craziness. We had many positive flu cases the last few months. A few were combined with Covid . We test for Flu A, Flu B, and Covid with one swab (if applicable). Each virus has a different test line that signifies which antigen is detected.
I will not accept the political poison to enter my veins (it's called "a covid vaccine"). Yall can give my dose to whomever you want. I'll be here in 10-15 years to take care of you when all the effects of the experiments are showing up.

flehan

Re: Covid is still a thing.... [Re: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King] #13993364 05/11/21 05:07 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Finesse Master.... I'm very sorry to hear this. Hang in there.

To you others..... At what point are we going to stop calling it a vaccine? A vaccine provides immunity. This is more of a "flu shot." Most surely realize this, don't you? If you answered "no" to this, don't go running off to India just yet.

But more on that later.

Please carry on...

Last edited by JacksonBean; 05/11/21 05:14 PM.

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide