Page 1 of 2 1 2
New game warden show #13991186 05/09/21 09:33 PM
U
uncle_bagster Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
U
There's a series about Louisiana game wardens premiering tonight at 9:00 on Animal Planet.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991188 05/09/21 09:38 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Already set to record.
My daughter loves Lone Star Law, since mama was a game warden. Daughter thinks the guys on north woods law are weak AF. She’s excited to watch the Louisiana one.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991222 05/09/21 10:19 PM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Thanks, this has got to be good. Them Cajuns can be some mighty interesting folks. Might have to use the captioning feature so I can understand what's being said.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991275 05/09/21 11:19 PM
B
Beer Money Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by uncle_bagster
There's a series about Louisiana game wardens premiering tonight at 9:00 on Animal Planet.

That must be 9:00 Eastern time.
It starts at 8:00 here.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991284 05/09/21 11:27 PM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Spent a lot of the 90’s running from game wardens.
Once I got older they had a big impact on busting dope houses and I tip my hat to them for that work for sure.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991306 05/09/21 11:50 PM
Alumacraft 14 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Always follow the law, always respectful to the law. That being said all my experiences from 16 to 43 years old with game wardens have been negative ones. I was issued a ticket for not having a fire extinguisher in a bare aluminium 14ft jon boat when I was 18, I tried to teach the GW the law by showing him in the annual that it didn't apply to me but he was a jack a** and wrote a ticket. It was dismissed over the phone by the judge.

I towed a family in a broke down boat back to the ramp on Canyon Lake, they told me the GW actually pulled up on them did a water safety inspection and when asked for a tow he said call a tow boat. After towing them back I get stopped by said GW, told him I pulled the folks back that he didn't help. He commented that of you can't maintain your boat you shouldn't be on the water.

Few years later I towed a game warden broke down in the bay back to a cabin, took 2 hrs.
Upon arriving my thanks was a water safety check, fishing license check and measuring my smallest fish. I joked that I should of left him out there to which he replied dead serious then you would of failed to rendered aid and I would of ticketed you. Guess that law doesn't apply to game wardens? By the way not even a thank you was given.

I watch lone star law and chuckle how polite they are when the cameras are rolling. My experience is they are the most obnoxious arrogant and elitist pricks there are. Definitely NOT the toughest job in Texas as the show says.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991348 05/10/21 12:24 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Thanks for the heads up! cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: New game warden show [Re: Alumacraft 14] #13991374 05/10/21 12:46 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Alumacraft 14
Always follow the law, always respectful to the law. That being said all my experiences from 16 to 43 years old with game wardens have been negative ones. I was issued a ticket for not having a fire extinguisher in a bare aluminium 14ft jon boat when I was 18, I tried to teach the GW the law by showing him in the annual that it didn't apply to me but he was a jack a** and wrote a ticket. It was dismissed over the phone by the judge.

I towed a family in a broke down boat back to the ramp on Canyon Lake, they told me the GW actually pulled up on them did a water safety inspection and when asked for a tow he said call a tow boat. After towing them back I get stopped by said GW, told him I pulled the folks back that he didn't help. He commented that of you can't maintain your boat you shouldn't be on the water.

Few years later I towed a game warden broke down in the bay back to a cabin, took 2 hrs.
Upon arriving my thanks was a water safety check, fishing license check and measuring my smallest fish. I joked that I should of left him out there to which he replied dead serious then you would of failed to rendered aid and I would of ticketed you. Guess that law doesn't apply to game wardens? By the way not even a thank you was given.

I watch lone star law and chuckle how polite they are when the cameras are rolling. My experience is they are the most obnoxious arrogant and elitist pricks there are. Definitely NOT the toughest job in Texas as the show says.

My experiences are mixed...sadly, most are similar to yours. I have had two boat safety checks that were professional, but they were NOT game wardens. It was Athens “Police”. Most of the game warden encounters were some of the least professional, smart [censored] encounters with “LEO’s” I’ve ever had. Sad truth.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: New game warden show [Re: Alumacraft 14] #13991375 05/10/21 12:47 AM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

I would probably ticket Davedave if I was a GW. His hunting camper with the star-shaped tape has to wreak on Texas wildlife somehow.

Re: New game warden show [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13991390 05/10/21 01:03 AM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

My experiences are mixed...sadly, most are similar to yours. I have had two boat safety checks that were professional, but they were NOT game wardens. It was Athens “Police”. Most of the game warden encounters were some of the least professional, smart [censored] encounters with “LEO’s” I’ve ever had. Sad truth.

Any chance any of these Game Warden encounter were with a Louisiana Game Warden? I sure hope so, I'm getting more excited to watch by the minute.

Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991397 05/10/21 01:11 AM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: New game warden show [Re: Tsunami_1] #13991403 05/10/21 01:15 AM
Alumacraft 14 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

Any chance any of these Game Warden encounter were with a Louisiana Game Warden? I sure hope so, I'm getting more excited to watch by the minute.

Well actually LA game wardens were pretty freaking cool. At least with me. They can be really jumpy but heck I don't blame them. I mean you can get lost in those water ways pretty easy and there is no cell phone reception. Beside the average guy out there is missing a few brain cells, few teeth, you can barely understand and are bat sh*t crazy. That is why they roll with 2 GW in a boat. Funny guys, almost all my LA fishing pals are funny. Like make you fall over laughing funny. Seems to be a LA thing. Anyways I bet the LA GW show will be fun to watch!

Last edited by Alumacraft 14; 05/10/21 01:17 AM.
Re: New game warden show [Re: Tsunami_1] #13991429 05/10/21 01:47 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

Been watching it.
It’s another ticket book filling show.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: New game warden show [Re: uncle_bagster] #13991463 05/10/21 02:10 AM
P
Piscivore Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
P
Did they catch Amos Moses illegally harvesting gators or did they get lost in the bayou? roflmao

Re: New game warden show [Re: Piscivore] #13991503 05/10/21 02:36 AM
T
TCM3 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
Originally Posted by Piscivore
Did they catch Amos Moses illegally harvesting gators or did they get lost in the bayou? roflmao

Was thinking the same roflmao

TRUMP 2024
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide