Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: 4 year old killed [Re: txmasterpo] #13985787 05/04/21 09:37 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
So....Bigbob_FTW.....did you call me a [censored] human???

Go ahead and euthanize 4 million pit bulls to change the outcome of 13 child deaths a year.....

So we ignore those that lived but are maimed? Those pics mean nothing? It was the children's fault? They don't matter to you. Says all I need to know about you.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: 4 year old killed [Re: The Searchers] #13985888 05/04/21 10:56 PM
G
GuyR Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
G
Pit bulls get a bad rap there are good ones and bad ones but most of the ones you see on the news are mutts with who knows what bloodline. Go check out the video of animal control removing the dog in question it’s NOT a pit bull. One thing for sure this topic sure brings out the know nothing know it all’s. duel

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13985937 05/04/21 11:26 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
So....Bigbob_FTW.....did you call me a [censored] human???

Go ahead and euthanize 4 million pit bulls to change the outcome of 13 child deaths a year.....

So we ignore those that lived but are maimed? Those pics mean nothing? It was the children's fault? They don't matter to you. Says all I need to know about you.

What a ridiculous [censored] thing to assume and say about me.....I spent a decade working child deaths for Texas CPS after I spent 20 at my PD....where I helped start the NE Texas CAC..... you want to be obtuse to the facts or ignore that EVERY child death other than illness is the result of actions or inactions of other people be my [censored] guest!! Pit bulls are way the [censored] down the scale of things to worry about.

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: 4 year old killed [Re: The Searchers] #13985941 05/04/21 11:29 PM
Mudshark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Defund pitbulls. They are systematically violent dogs. Am I doing this right?

[Linked Image]

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: GuyR] #13986024 05/05/21 12:36 AM
S
Samsonsworld Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by GuyR
Pit bulls get a bad rap there are good ones and bad ones but most of the ones you see on the news are mutts with who knows what bloodline. Go check out the video of animal control removing the dog in question it’s NOT a pit bull. One thing for sure this topic sure brings out the know nothing know it all’s. duel

And you can add your name to the list Mr. Kettle.

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: MBradford] #13986032 05/05/21 12:43 AM
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by MBradford
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by MBradford
Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Very tragic indeed! Another one of God's Angels called home. Praying for the family of the young victim. The Lord Jesus Christ has control. angel2

If the Lord Jesus Christ has control, why did he just stand by while this child was mauled to death?

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/qas/why-would-loving-and-holy-god-allow-child-suffer-t/

So, this child was chosen to die in a most brutal way because all of the sin in the world?

Sorry, not buying it.
You just don’t get it and your comments just make me sick! God put pit bulls on the earth to eat a few kids for all the worlds sins! Geez.

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: The Searchers] #13986038 05/05/21 12:52 AM
T
The Searchers Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
When you see them running around town or wherever loose just shoot them in the guts with a CB cap or pellet gun.
They will just wander back home to their owner in the wife beater shirt and die in their own yard eventually

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: leethefishking] #13986039 05/05/21 12:55 AM
TTx Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Originally Posted by leethefishking
You just don’t get it and your comments just make me sick! God put pit bulls on the earth to eat a few kids for all the worlds sins! Geez.

Woo! This took an unexpected, but hilarious, turn. roflmao

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: The Searchers] #13986125 05/05/21 02:05 AM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
I don't think pit bull lovers are bad people just like I don't think most liberals are bad people - just horribly misguided.

But we still need to kill them all. I also think we should kill all copperheads, black mambas, water moccasins, and brown recluses.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: 4 year old killed [Re: Samsonsworld] #13986165 05/05/21 02:40 AM
J
JackMason Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
Originally Posted by GuyR

And you can add your name to the list Mr. Kettle.

You're right, it was a mix that definitely was heavy on the pit bull breed.

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: patriot07] #13986180 05/05/21 02:55 AM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by patriot07
I don't think pit bull lovers are bad people just like I don't think most liberals are bad people - just horribly misguided.

But we still need to kill them all. I also think we should kill all copperheads, black mambas, water moccasins, and brown recluses.

Kobe be ded

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: Mudshark] #13986183 05/05/21 02:58 AM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Mudshark
Defund pitbulls. They are systematically violent dogs. Am I doing this right?

Yes. Cancel Culture Karen is proud of U.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: The Searchers] #13986184 05/05/21 02:58 AM
D
Duke 22 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
Keep your Pit on a short chain in your yard. If I see one running loose it'll get shot in the face. I don't give a [censored] if it is pulling orphans from a burning building or pulling Santa's sleigh..POP right between the eyes.

Re: 4 year old killed [Re: The Searchers] #13986196 05/05/21 03:16 AM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Nobody bats an eye about it being difficult to own lions and tigers...because they are bread to kill, but then you get people wanting to keep a dog that's bread to kill and thats supposed to be fine. The "not the breed the owner" argument ignores the genetic aspect of the animal and the predisposition to violent acts. They have bodies selcted for heavy muscle and strong jaws, an energetic disposition etc.

I keep chickens. There are breeds of dogs that are raised to be live stock guarda and will likely never be an issue with my chickens and I can be reasonably sure those can be left with the chickens or even used to protect them . I can go get a hunting breed and train train train it until it leaves my birds alone but that dog will still one bad minute away from killing my birds and there wont be anything to be done for it in that momment. Further, it could do the same to my neighbors birds and there would be nothing for it in the momment. The same potential exists with the pit bull. The original breed stock was used for restraining cattle by biting the face and also heavily for dog fighting. That is what the animal is made to do. When you try to make a killer the family pet a lot of times it works, but sometimes it doesnt. The problem is they dont come with flashing signs that say "i could snap today" or "my killer drive has been bred out". I fall heavily on the side of personal liberty however, I think the issue here is that in the monment even a responsible owner has a level of inability to control for the momment. For example, the dog jumped out the window, tore away from leash, jumped fence, dug out, disobeyed commands, snapped at the baby, etc. Making that pitt bull a family pet is asking it to be something it isnt bread for.

As far as comparing dogs to firearms. Firearms require human action whether accidental or intentional to harm others. They are one tool among many designed to project force. No amount of laws and rules will ever stop mans intent to harm others or make it go away, thus the argument for allowing individual ownership of arms, to defend myself from those who would do me harm. Removing my right to defend myseld does nothing to the intent of evil men. Pit bulls have a level of thinking for themselves and a genetic purpose to do harm. No law will change that or remove the risk to others related to those genetics, or the ability to decide to disregard training. What level of restrictions on the ownership of pit bulls sufficiently removes the risk to innocent parties? How much of that risk does an individual have the right to project onto another? I am of the opinion that owning a pit projects a level of risk onto others that the owner can not totally eliminate, where as my ownership of firearms is only a threat to others if I intend it to be, and if I intend to cause harm taking my guns wont stop me.

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide