Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: bockscar] #13981352 05/01/21 02:28 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by bockscar
[quote=Darin S.]I’m 46 dude. Look at your posts. You come into the forum and start responding to everyone’s post that are several hours old. Everyone knows your buzzing when you go on these tangents every Friday and Sat night.

everyone or the people that message with grout? You realize how forums work right? You realize this was literally the 2nd topic on the page when I replied, right? You realize just because someone is willing to type out replies to multiple people doenst mean they are drinking right? I know a lot of common sense stuff doesnt make sense to you...but ill just put it out there in case it does.

Im surprised, dude. I thought you were gonna be like 21 or something dude. Thanks for answering tho, dude.[/quote

I bet you were picked on as a kid. Didn’t play sports in high school and joined the debate club. Did you save yourself for marriage too. Now your a keyboard cowboy with no friends. Like sucks,

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981358 05/01/21 02:32 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
And please slow down on your responses. I’m trying to drink some beer, I need more than 3 to get going.

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Darin S.] #13981368 05/01/21 02:38 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Darin S.
And please slow down on your responses. I’m trying to drink some beer, I need more than 3 to get going.

i thought you all were trying to allude to me being an alcoholic with your personal attacks? So am I an alcoholic or someone who cant handle their liquor? Trying to get it straight.

Originally Posted by Darin S.

I bet you were picked on as a kid. Didn’t play sports in high school and joined the debate club. Did you save yourself for marriage too. Now your a keyboard cowboy with no friends. Like sucks,

you 100% nailed it....just like you do with all your other opinions. Im just surprised you didnt mention the underwater basket weaving team I was captain of with that spot on assessment of yours 😱

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: bockscar] #13981379 05/01/21 02:48 AM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
my guess is 52 for your age. let me know if im close....

Nope

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981380 05/01/21 02:49 AM
H
Hulapoppin Offline
Angler
Angler
H
I just want everyone to remember who came up with the “Mulligan” name, maybe I will start a YouTube channel. By the way, I’m sure I break several laws per day, you know what they say, laws are made to be broken!

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: grout-scout] #13981387 05/01/21 02:51 AM
Minner Bucket Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by grout-scout

Nope

He called you old Mike..... roflmao

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981391 05/01/21 02:54 AM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Better to wipe egg off ones face than to wipe off what bockscar has in the corner of his mouth.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981392 05/01/21 02:55 AM
B-rader Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
This turned into a real sh=t show. If I was this Milliken guy I would read this, laugh, and count my money. Stay hard tff'ers

A-RIGS , MAKING BAD FISHERMAN LOOK GOOD SINCE 2010
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: J.H.S.] #13981412 05/01/21 03:05 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by J.H.S.
Better to wipe egg off ones face than to wipe off what bockscar has in the corner of his mouth.

Whats on the corner of my mouth? and I dont know...you looked pretty silly making it seem like what miliken did was something normal for you and others. Then when you mentioned looking you up on facebook to prove how often and easily you slay bigs....and only seeing a couple big fish....sure made you look like a bit of a liar 🤷‍♂️Id think you have chicken coop levels of egg on your face...but thats just my thinking with stuff on the corner of my mouth 🤷‍♂️

If you all wanna carry on with the personal attacks, please PM me. I could go on all day when dealing with people like you, and dont wanna ruin this great thread any more 😂🤷‍♂️

Last edited by bockscar; 05/01/21 03:06 AM.
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Hulapoppin] #13981416 05/01/21 03:11 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Hulapoppin
I just want everyone to remember who came up with the “Mulligan” name, maybe I will start a YouTube channel. By the way, I’m sure I break several laws per day, you know what they say, laws are made to be broken!

Punishable by fine.....aka.....legal for a fee! LOL little gem I found on facebook a while back

[Linked Image]

Last edited by bockscar; 05/01/21 03:11 AM.
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: bockscar] #13981421 05/01/21 03:16 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity

Whats on the corner of my mouth? and I dont know...you looked pretty silly making it seem like what miliken did was something normal for you and others. Then when you mentioned looking you up on facebook to prove how often and easily you slay bigs....and only seeing a couple big fish....sure made you look like a bit of a liar 🤷‍♂️Id think you have chicken coop levels of egg on your face...but thats just my thinking with stuff on the corner of my mouth 🤷‍♂️

If you all wanna carry on with the personal attacks, please PM me. I could go on all day when dealing with people like you, and dont wanna ruin this great thread any more 😂🤷‍♂️

I will say this for JHS, dude had 30+ and won media tournament couple weeks ago at a mudhole lake out here a couple weeks ago, congratulations Josh.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #13981426 05/01/21 03:22 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

I will say this for JHS, dude had 30+ and won media tournament couple weeks ago at a mudhole lake out here a couple weeks ago, congratulations Josh.

Yea, just to get it straight im not criticizing his skill....like at all. Im pretty sure he is a good fisherman. Not what im talking about at all, and hope it doenst get taken down that road since that is not my point at all. My point is he was making it seem like him and his buddies were pulling teeners out on the reg. And he for sure catches more and bigger fish than I do, and why I never called him out in the thread....but he doesnt catch what milliken, zark and the 6th sense crew caught during those 2 weeks....and he was making it out like that was the case and they just didnt post to socials about it, or report it to the sharelunker people. That is 100% what Im saying, and my point....not about his skill as an angler, just calling him out for the words he himself said that didnt prove to be true.

To be clearer since im sure you all will try and take this a route im not going....Im sure Mr. Seale is a good and potentially a very good angler. But thats not what im bringing up or talking about at all.

Last edited by bockscar; 05/01/21 03:24 AM.
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: bockscar] #13981447 05/01/21 03:41 AM
S
SwimbaitRanger Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
My point is they spend money, make a video, and it’s never re-visited. My impression is “I bought it just because I had the money and I don’t plan on doing anything with it.” Yes a farm and an aluminum boat are great investments. I would rather kids buy those than drugs. But you don’t buy something just to say you have it. You buy it and use it or enjoy it.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: bockscar] #13981448 05/01/21 03:43 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

Yea, just to get it straight im not criticizing his skill....like at all. Im pretty sure he is a good fisherman. Not what im talking about at all, and hope it doenst get taken down that road since that is not my point at all. My point is he was making it seem like him and his buddies were pulling teeners out on the reg. And he for sure catches more and bigger fish than I do, and why I never called him out in the thread....but he doesnt catch what milliken, zark and the 6th sense crew caught during those 2 weeks....and he was making it out like that was the case and they just didnt post to socials about it, or report it to the sharelunker people. That is 100% what Im saying, and my point....not about his skill as an angler, just calling him out for the words he himself said that didnt prove to be true.

To be clearer since im sure you all will try and take this a route im not going....Im sure Mr. Seale is a good and potentially a very good angler. But thats not what im bringing up or talking about at all.

How about do us all a favor and just stop, one of his buddies is me and I’m one of the ones he was talking about and yes there were a few caught before and after those folks came, there was a near 15 caught a couple weeks ago that hasn’t been talked about at all. You always make mention of the locals, were you treated anything like the tubers said they were treated? I seriously doubt it because you haven’t mentioned one word about it. I’ll also comment on the haters drama, I’ve lived here 11 years and I read comments made that were pretty chitty, they weren’t true locals, maybe more like a once a weekend a month folks if that often. I honestly don’t recall seeing any names or faces on social media that were true locals. Let’s get over the drama, people with common sense knows the more drama you can drum up the more clicks you get. Milliken was here last weekend, weighed in a small fish and loaded up at 1 and left, took some pictures with some kids at the weighin and I think it’s cool he took time to do that for them.

I’ll end on this note, a few weeks back I unloaded and there were two older men at the ramp eating lunch and asked me if I was a local. I said yes and they ask me how to catch a fish, had been here two days without a bite so I told them to follow me. One of them ended up catching a 12.80 and it’s now back in Kansas getting a skin mount, learned my lesson about helping out like that.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981450 05/01/21 03:45 AM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
Originally Posted by grout-scout

Nope

He called you old Mike..... roflmao

If you’re talking to me, you’ll have to speak up Sonny. Can’t hear like I used too and my legs are worn out from walking up hill to and from school every day, in the snow... farmer

I think Bockscar is challenging me to a fish off! Maybe at amistad, assuming it still has water in a few months.

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide