texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,881
Posts13,954,755
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Douglas J] #13981005 04/30/21 10:53 PM
R
Rog Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Social experiment, are most that hate on the tubers well off or broke?

Most hate cause they see it as gloating, self promotion, giving away information for profit, not following the historically socially accepted job/paycheck path and/or bringing attention to their local waters/spots. Heck yeah it’s self promotion some do better marketing themselves than others. Otherwise we would all have fishing careers and YouTube channels. I stumbled on this guy on you tube when he was fishing drainage culverts and local tournaments. Watched him cause he made me laugh, reminded me of the stuff I did when young, boat-less, and totally green, and he just goofy fun to watch. Now he is buying new houses and supporting his family off his channel. Some are going to hate and yeah he probably needs to make sure he is aware of laws and regs before posting his videos. Many now are just waiting for the dude to slip up just because he supposedly outed Ivie by fishing it on the coldest day of the century and crushing 12-15 lbers. He has my respect for just getting out there while I sat under the heating blanket watching tv on that day. Lol

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981019 04/30/21 11:01 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
I don’t like him or dislike him, pretty much neutral. I don’t see what’s so difficult about knowing the laws and following them, must be rocket science for all those defending him.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981030 04/30/21 11:11 PM
S
SwimbaitRanger Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
I like Milliken a helluva lot better than the Goober Squad. These are the people our kids are supposed to be looking up to and “influenced” by? One things for sure, they’ll sure teach em how to make money then piss it away on meaningless junk. “I bought a farm. I bought a junker aluminum boat. I bought a $200 dollar rod to compare it to a Goober rod.” Snap! Oh well guess Goober is better. Goodbye $200

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981111 05/01/21 12:14 AM
H
H&H Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
H
About drained livewells I get it. They don’t want the salvia to get out of hand. But I have snatched a lot of bass out from under it. Then in my opinion zebra mussels has sure helped a lot of sub-par lake become pretty good since they have been noticed in them. But keeping slot fish is uncalled for if that’s what he did.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981125 05/01/21 12:22 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
The funny thing is if you say anything negative about tubers you have a bunch of their minions call you a hater and try to defend them. I could care less about googams or Milli. It’s their fan clubs that annoy the [censored] out of me. mad

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #13981133 05/01/21 12:26 AM
C.J Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
He was at Ivie today, saw him at the ramp around noon loading up and taking pictures with some kids.

What did you have him sign his autograph onto? bolt

Not into flatbillers.

You're just waiting for you hero Dunkin to come back lol

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: UTDmiller] #13981249 05/01/21 01:24 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by CCTX
Living the dream?
Non stop filming and selling yourself for attention and money.
Turning something you love into an endless chore.
Sounds great.

Posts like this are honestly why I cant take any of the haters serious. This just shows a fundamental lack of understanding. Im not even gonna expand because it is literally pointless...but posts like this make me understand why some choose to hate on the SUCCESSFUL youtubers....they dont know any better 🤷‍♂️

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by CCTX
Living the dream?
Non stop filming and selling yourself for attention and money.
Turning something you love into an endless chore.
Sounds great.

A job for sure, but better than sitting behind a desk.

and much better than the life of a professional tournament angler....ask Iaconelli about that 🤷‍♂️

Mysteriously the Googan Squad and now Miliken fishing are always in the crosshairs of the "haters" but for whatever reason the 100s of drastically less successful youtubers never find their way to the haters crosshairs. Funny how that works out huh 🤔

Originally Posted by UTDmiller

Im sure its evenly distributed. They received hate from all groups, success breeds hate but also puts your actions under a microscope. When you live your life on social media you have to expect the criticism coming your way, at the end of the day we are arguing about a guy who transported fish with water in his boat. Oh boy, what a crime!

its literally made me laugh out loud to see all the Clean, Drain and Dry heroes in here. I can only imagine how long it takes them to dry out their boats each time they get out of the water 🤷‍♂️🤔

Last edited by bockscar; 05/01/21 03:33 AM.
Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981257 05/01/21 01:30 AM
D
Drodge Offline
Drum Boy
Drum Boy
D
Go fishing guys good grief!

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Cmack] #13981259 05/01/21 01:31 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Darin S.
Meh. Bunch of sack suckers defending him.

or a bunch of bitter sack suckers bashing him...i guess its all about perspective 🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by J.H.S.

Bunch of guys on here hoping he sees them defending him and gives them a "shoutout" on his little youtube channel, and possibly a 10% off "sponsorship" with googan.

Dude...what the hell are you all talking about now? When has a youtuber ever done anything remotely close to what you all are stretching your hardest to reach at? I dont sub to miliken, and actually think he is kinda a prick and why I dont subscribe to him. Is at all possible that maybe we arent doing what you are trying to claim....and maybe we just dont like to see a bunch of bitter locals and uneducated old men [censored] all over someone unfairly and for no reason? Not sure if you can wrap your head around that...but if you can maybe youll understand more.

Youre one of the ones throwing around all kinds of false accusations when he was hammering on your waters....just cuz you were bitter and jealous and trying to smear him. Hey...at least you didnt tell us to look you up on facebook to substantiate your claims like in that thread....figure youre still wiping the egg off your face from that one 🤔

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by J.H.S.

Bunch of guys on here hoping he sees them defending him and gives them a "shoutout" on his little youtube channel, and possibly a 10% off "sponsorship" with googan.

milliken and the googans don't work together.

They dont know what they are talking about....pointless to correct them or explain your stance, they arent listening. This post is in line with all the rest of the haters posts.
Originally Posted by Cmack
I've said it once before, what a bunch of whining Nancy's. No particular love for Milliken but am astounded to see a bunch of supposedly grown men getting their proverbial panties in a knot over a handful of fish and a few gallons of water. Really guys? Who amongst us haven't pulled a stupid a time or two? Better yet, let's find out where he moved to and go over there and string him up from from the nearest oak tree!

Are you hoping for a shoutout or a discount too, like I guess all the defenders are doing? I better be up to AT LEAST 20% off with all my posts!!!! 🤦‍♂️😂

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981267 05/01/21 01:40 AM
Minner Bucket Online Content OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
If by calling people “haters”, you are referencing people calling out other people “mulligan man” for breaking fish and game laws by keeping slot fish, yep, guess I’m a hater! Carry on Googans! Bunch of 16 year old YouTube groupies!

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Darin S.] #13981270 05/01/21 01:41 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Rog

Most hate cause they see it as gloating, self promotion, giving away information for profit, not following the historically socially accepted job/paycheck path and/or bringing attention to their local waters/spots. Heck yeah it’s self promotion some do better marketing themselves than others. Otherwise we would all have fishing careers and YouTube channels. I stumbled on this guy on you tube when he was fishing drainage culverts and local tournaments. Watched him cause he made me laugh, reminded me of the stuff I did when young, boat-less, and totally green, and he just goofy fun to watch. Now he is buying new houses and supporting his family off his channel. Some are going to hate and yeah he probably needs to make sure he is aware of laws and regs before posting his videos. Many now are just waiting for the dude to slip up just because he supposedly outed Ivie by fishing it on the coldest day of the century and crushing 12-15 lbers. He has my respect for just getting out there while I sat under the heating blanket watching tv on that day. Lol

100% agree. Its also my understanding from all ive seen....Miliken wasnt out there blasting Ivie. Honestly....the hate threads and all the haters probably did more to blow the lid off that lake than anything (along with tp&w and their socials). I honestly decided to cancel amistad and hit Ivie....JUST because the locals were losing their [censored] so badly. if they were throwing the bitchfits on the level they were....the fishing had to be good 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by grout-scout
I don’t like him or dislike him, pretty much neutral. I don’t see what’s so difficult about knowing the laws and following them, must be rocket science for all those defending him.

How dry is your boat when you get off the water? Id sure hope its bone dry for all the crusading you are doing on the matter....cuz if you dont, then it makes one think you are just a bitter hater on another mans success....i know that is not possible tho 🤷‍♂️

Originally Posted by SwimbaitRanger
I like Milliken a helluva lot better than the Goober Squad. These are the people our kids are supposed to be looking up to and “influenced” by? One things for sure, they’ll sure teach em how to make money then piss it away on meaningless junk. “I bought a farm. I bought a junker aluminum boat. I bought a $200 dollar rod to compare it to a Goober rod.” Snap! Oh well guess Goober is better. Goodbye $200

Can you link the video where they snapped $200 rods and compared to theirs....i know Lunkers did it with an ugly stick to show how strong and comparable the low end googan rod was, but last I checked Ugly Sticks werent $200. Agree with the rest tho. A farm, and real estate in general is a terrible investment and the younger generations should be steered away from making it a life goal to own a farm. Aluminum boats....i mean its not like I can sell my tracker for WAY more than I paid for it in todays market, so another solid point about it being a waste of money

The funny thing is if you say anything negative about tubers you have a bunch of their minions call you a hater and try to defend them. I could care less about googams or Milli. It’s their fan clubs that annoy the [censored] out of me. mad

The funny this is if you say anything positive about tubers, you have a bunch of their haters call you a minion and sack sucker to try and give their asinine side of the argument some credence. It obvious you and others dont care about Miliken or any youtubers....being on page 12 really proves that out.

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981272 05/01/21 01:42 AM
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
^^^^^^ isn’t there a limit on how long a post can be?

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981274 05/01/21 01:44 AM
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Too bad the TFF doesn’t pay for clicks and comments bolt

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Drodge] #13981276 05/01/21 01:45 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Drodge
Go fishing guys good grief!

just got back! LOL

Re: Milliken Fishing [Re: Minner Bucket] #13981280 05/01/21 01:48 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
You sure get worked up defending these guys. The truth is most of the members on here could care less about them until they start breaking the law in TEXAS. I don’t hate anyone but you and all the other fluffers defending them need to go watch some more videos.

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide