T
Tyler Kalishek Offline
Angler
Angler
T
Originally Posted by n2ratfishin
Originally Posted by spacejunkie
Reminds me of the old BFHP trolls. thumb

Is Brad from Ca over here? That guy cracked me up back in the day. BFHP was good stuff for years. IMO Gerry let go of the reins and it started slipping down hill. I met a lot of good folks at the BFHP Rallies. I’ve met Al at a tournament in TN back then. I was slow to move over to BBC. I’ve had numerous emails from Al and indeed got a “time out” for a day or so. He mistook one of my post and said I was a racist. I’m about as far from a racist as there is. I’m still a member there, and post here and there.

I already forgot the list of questions LOL.

I DO fish about every week. I’ll catch what ever is biting, not picky. I fish a small tournament trail, of course those are strictly bass. I’m trying to learn surf fishing. We have a condo in Florida. It looks easy, but I’ve yet to catch anything but shark. I’m good with that, they pull just fine. I’ve got several grills, BGE, Weber and Holland gas. They all have a place at me casa. I don’t recall any crying, but that was a LONG time ago LOL.

So far I like the friendly ribbing and allowing a little more opinion here.

That’s a fact. So many threads over there just disappear or get locked if the owner doesn’t agree with something

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: spacejunkie] #13977154 04/28/21 02:08 PM
N
n2ratfishin Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
N
I hadn't heard he passed. I have talked with a couple of guys who say they met him. I often wonder which BBC'r is him, a couple fit the profile LOL.

I had an old BFHP-BBCr from Iowa stop by the house a week or so ago. There really are some great people out there. IMO it all started going down hill when the get togethers or rallies came to a screeching halt. That was back when gas got over 4.00 a gallon. Before that a whole bunch of us would meet and fish for a few days at least once a year. I only saw one guy in all those years who was a jerk online and equally a jerk in person. He's been banned for years.

I bet at one time we had 100 boats or more meeting at Guntersville every year. People came from all over including Texas for that annual event. I wanna say the guy name was Charles that came from Texas...great guy that made the drive every year.

You ever make any of the ones at Amistad or Fayette? Those were like Vegas in that whatever happened there stayed there.

Unfortunately I have not made any events out west. The few times I make it to Texas were military related, or in the past 20 years visiting family.

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Dan21XRS] #13977165 04/28/21 02:17 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Dan21XRS
Originally Posted by grout-scout
... I saw no reason to have banned Dan, nothing he said was even close to ban worthy.

Yeah!!!... I didn't do nuffin'... wink ... Or were you talking about the other Dan???... Now I'm confused... Dan confused 3

You know, I was referring to Dan...the Dan, not Dan.

Dan deserved his ban, but Dan did not.

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: grout-scout] #13977175 04/28/21 02:24 PM
A
avid_basser Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
A
[quote=Dan21XRS]
You know, I was referring to Dan...the Dan, not Dan.

Dan deserved his ban, but Dan did not.

[Linked Image]

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: grandbassslayer] #13977176 04/28/21 02:28 PM
F
FYAS Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
F
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
... I saw no reason to have banned Dan, nothing he said was even close to ban worthy.

Yeah!!!... I didn't do nuffin'... wink ... Or were you talking about the other Dan???... Now I'm confused... Dan confused 3

No you are correct you didn't do anything, other than be mildly annoying with writing Dan on every post..... banana

IDK, the Buckeye posts may have been ban worthy. hammer

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: FYAS] #13977228 04/28/21 02:59 PM
D
Dan21XRS Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by FYAS
... IDK, the Buckeye posts may have been ban worthy. hammer

It's hard to downplay greatness... Go Bucks!!!...

I've been arouns since Feb of 2008 trying to pump the members for info for our yearly Sam Rayburn trip but I've never figured out who the Grand Poobah of the TFF is... [Linked Image]... Who should we tread lightly around???... Dan

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Tyler Kalishek] #13977232 04/28/21 03:01 PM
D
drift4fish Offline
Angler
Angler
D
Originally Posted by Tyler Kalishek
Reminds me of the old BFHP trolls. thumb

Is Brad from Ca over here? That guy cracked me up back in the day. BFHP was good stuff for years. IMO Gerry let go of the reins and it started slipping down hill. I met a lot of good folks at the BFHP Rallies. I’ve met Al at a tournament in TN back then. I was slow to move over to BBC. I’ve had numerous emails from Al and indeed got a “time out” for a day or so. He mistook one of my post and said I was a racist. I’m about as far from a racist as there is. I’m still a member there, and post here and there.

I already forgot the list of questions LOL.

I DO fish about every week. I’ll catch what ever is biting, not picky. I fish a small tournament trail, of course those are strictly bass. I’m trying to learn surf fishing. We have a condo in Florida. It looks easy, but I’ve yet to catch anything but shark. I’m good with that, they pull just fine. I’ve got several grills, BGE, Weber and Holland gas. They all have a place at me casa. I don’t recall any crying, but that was a LONG time ago LOL.

So far I like the friendly ribbing and allowing a little more opinion here.

That’s a fact. So many threads over there just disappear or get locked if the owner doesn’t agree with something

[quote=n2ratfishin][quote=spacejunkie]Reminds me of the old BFHP trolls. thumb

The nukeing of threads is what pisses me off. Didn't have anything to do with politics but if Al doesn't like the content
he nukes the thread. Total B.S. Not to mention the trolls that can't wait to find a post that "might" reference something political.

Liberalism is a mental disorder
Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Dan21XRS] #13977264 04/28/21 03:19 PM
B
BThomas Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by FYAS
... IDK, the Buckeye posts may have been ban worthy. hammer

It's hard to downplay greatness... Go Bucks!!!...

I've been arouns since Feb of 2008 trying to pump the members for info for our yearly Sam Rayburn trip but I've never figured out who the Grand Poobah of the TFF is... [Linked Image]... Who should we tread lightly around???... Dan

JP is his name. He let's his moderators swing the stick. If you do something really stupid they send you to the WOS and post your name in that thread. JP interacts with folks and is nothing like the other board owner.
Dan90210 is a wannabe from the land of drive by slappings. (actually, Dan is a good guy, if you get past the Cali stuff).

JP allows Humpday thread and the Legend Mr. Whatley is the leader of that thread.

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Tyler Kalishek] #13977278 04/28/21 03:26 PM
B
BThomas Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B

Originally Posted by drift4fish

The nukeing of threads is what pisses me off. Didn't have anything to do with politics but if Al doesn't like the content
he nukes the thread. Total B.S. Not to mention the trolls that can't wait to find a post that "might" reference something political.

Threads and post disappear or get locked here. Just follow the simple rules and all is good. Some threads go longer than expected.

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13977287 04/28/21 03:33 PM
B
beartrap Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
the owner of the BBC told me that I wasn't a customer of his board because I didn't pay anything to be on there.....that part may be true but if you alienate enough people who visit or contribute to your forum,your sponsors ain't gonna stick around.....

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13977289 04/28/21 03:33 PM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O
Seems we missed about 30 questions......
Fat side up or down
Debarked wood?
Do you know what a SAHM is?

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: n2ratfishin] #13977439 04/28/21 05:31 PM
S
Slylox Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
S
I had not heard that Brad from CA passed either, not that I knew him or anything. I know the dude named Hutch that Brad used to fight with on the BFHP passed. Those two guys had some epic throw-downs. The name calling that went back and forth was funny as hell...grown men acting like kids.

Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Glenn_S] #13977464 04/28/21 05:50 PM
Dfitz Offline
"Nice Guy"
"Nice Guy"
Originally Posted by Glenn_S
Ok, I've been registered here since 2008 but typically hung out "over there"...but I can't take the liberal [censored]...

4. Favorite sports teams, list em out.-None, unless you count curling.

That’s my favorite Women’s Olympic sport, imagine how clean their kitchen floor is.

Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13977479 04/28/21 06:07 PM
G
Glenn_S Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
G
Hey, have you ever seen Cassie Johnson in person? I have... flag

Dat be one flexible gal!!

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
~Frank Zappa

[Linked Image]
Re: **ATTENTION*** BBC REFUGEES [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13977559 04/28/21 06:59 PM
BCBassCat Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I'm sensing some mojo...

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread