Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: T Bird] #13975190 04/27/21 01:59 AM
B
bshort Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
B
I'll vote to recall Newscum. Probably even vote for 'ol Bruce, F-it. The Sperminator wasn't that bad.

Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: Mudshark] #13975191 04/27/21 02:00 AM
K
kennerdude Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
K
Originally Posted by Mudshark
He is goofy as a football bat, but if you closed your eyes and listened to what the Olympian gold medalist says it’s running on, he has a chance. Smaller government, lower taxes, and immigration reform. I made the last part up about immigration reform because I had already used a comma and had written the word and but I didn’t want to have to re-write the whole sentence

^^ and still left out the period—smh
bolt roflmao

NIL CARBORUNDUM
Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: kennerdude] #13975193 04/27/21 02:01 AM
Mudshark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by kennerdude
Originally Posted by Mudshark
He is goofy as a football bat, but if you closed your eyes and listened to what the Olympian gold medalist says it’s running on, he has a chance. Smaller government, lower taxes, and immigration reform. I made the last part up about immigration reform because I had already used a comma and had written the word and but I didn’t want to have to re-write the whole sentence

^^ and still left out the period—smh
bolt roflmao

I knew it when I hit send and was hoping no one would catch it. It did bother me.

[Linked Image]

Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13976389 04/27/21 10:52 PM
R
Rayzor Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by bshort
Originally Posted by Rayzor
The Left Coast is a place that I don't feel worthy of a minute of my attention.

Never know until you try it.

Cali is beautiful. Lots of good folks. Just have to get out of the city.

That's the problem with Blue States. The large cities full of Liberals have all of the power and ruin it for the rest of the state.

Be safe,
Rayzor
[Linked Image]
2001 Triton Tx-21/225 Mercury EFI
Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: T Bird] #13977195 04/28/21 02:40 PM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
I grew up in Northern California...Redding, and it was a good place to live back then. Spent some time in the Bay Area while working for HP and it wasn't bad ...yet. Left in '77 and didn't go back until the '90's on business. The Bay area/Silicon Valley had changed drastically. Too many people, crazy commutes, crazy taxes and rules.

I have friends that still live in California and they to a person are leaving ASAP. Some are waiting for their retirement, others just waiting until their homes sell, but all of them say it's gotten bad with illegals, homeless people, taxes on everything, and that the politicians there don't listen too or really care about what the people want and/or expect them to do. Folks are fed up with the so-called leadership in Sacramento which is why the whole Newsom recall got started. Newsom and company are trying to convince people it's those evil Republicans who are behind it....when it's just ordinary people who are fed up. I suspect even if he is recalled not much will really change since it's the career politicians in Sacramento who really control everything.

I had considered retiring back to my hometown but real estate costs, regulations, homelessness all combined to make that a none starter. I would have had some good fishing and a relative short drive ( 2hours) to fish the Delta if I wanted to.

Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: T Bird] #13977436 04/28/21 05:29 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Could he go to the olympics now as a woman? That might make the olympics more interesting.

Re: Heard about Jenner [Re: Techfisher] #13977465 04/28/21 05:50 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Techfisher
I grew up in Northern California...Redding, and it was a good place to live back then. Spent some time in the Bay Area while working for HP and it wasn't bad ...yet. Left in '77 and didn't go back until the '90's on business. The Bay area/Silicon Valley had changed drastically. Too many people, crazy commutes, crazy taxes and rules.

I have friends that still live in California and they to a person are leaving ASAP. Some are waiting for their retirement, others just waiting until their homes sell, but all of them say it's gotten bad with illegals, homeless people, taxes on everything, and that the politicians there don't listen too or really care about what the people want and/or expect them to do. Folks are fed up with the so-called leadership in Sacramento which is why the whole Newsom recall got started. Newsom and company are trying to convince people it's those evil Republicans who are behind it....when it's just ordinary people who are fed up. I suspect even if he is recalled not much will really change since it's the career politicians in Sacramento who really control everything.

I had considered retiring back to my hometown but real estate costs, regulations, homelessness all combined to make that a none starter. I would have had some good fishing and a relative short drive ( 2hours) to fish the Delta if I wanted to.

I am with you , Cali was great , but today it's not even close . There is a great podcast regarding the driving forces behind the Newsom recall . Its soccer moms , families and DEMs that are behind this --NOT republicans . They just confirmed 1.6M votes --- so it goes to the ballot . Here's the crazy thing , the DEMS tried to pass a Senate bill to expose every single person that voted to recall Newsom . They tried to say it for the purpose of sending them letters to convince them NOT to vote to recall ----RIGHT . Sounds like " big brother " [censored] . Same thing the Biden administration is doing ---look at how they are now going after anyone that supported Trump --- Gaetz , Desantis , Nunez and now Guiliani .

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide