Forums59
Topics1,039,182
Posts13,960,486
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: bockscar] #13954651 04/10/21 03:17 AM
D
Dr JL Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Originally Posted by bockscar
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Didn’t Zark catch a 16 pounder at Ivie?

damn...i got caught exaggerating. In my defense im 3 shiners deep....

my opinion/point still applies...i feel there are giants out there that we will never even get our baits close too.

Lol-good answer!

I wonder though, Have we all written off the true source that could produce a 17 plus again?
I had written her off, but now I think I may have been wrong.
Any other place besides Fork produce a 17plus in Texas-public/private?——no.
Maybe, even with all the time that has passed and all the change that has occurred, Fork hides somewhere, somehow, a record bass.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: bockscar] #13954652 04/10/21 03:18 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Dubee
I can find stuff with everything you post.

Im sure you can and just choose not to. you dont seem to like to reply often and do more lurking 🤷‍♂️

Well lets see. On another post you stated Rackley worked with LFT in their early days. Just how old was he in their early days. Lmao

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Ken A.] #13954654 04/10/21 03:19 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Im not a bioligist but i would think as animals just like humans as they get older they are more worried with survival than mating so at a certain age their reproduction diminishes greatly and with todays fishing pressure maybe why we will never see a 17+fish again ever.

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Dubee] #13954658 04/10/21 03:20 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Im sure you can and just choose not to. you dont seem to like to reply often and do more lurking 🤷‍♂️

Well lets see. On another post you stated Rackley worked with LFT in their early days. Just how old was he in their early days. Lmao

do you want to bet a couple baits on that? Ill have to dig but I promise there is a video where he explicitly states this. How old is Justin Rackley?

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: bockscar] #13954661 04/10/21 03:22 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

do you want to bet a couple baits on that? Ill have to dig but I promise there is a video where he explicitly states this. How old is Justin Rackley?

How old is Justin Rackley again, since you seem to know that kinda info?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vJEwmulUiU&ab_channel=LakeForkGuy

EDIT:
This isnt even the video im talking about....but id say that qualifies as working with them. im sure youll nitpick something since im always wrong. Let me know if you want to bet some baits and ill spend the time digging for the video....might take me a while cuz it was a basic Vlog post years ago, even before googan baits where he went to lake fork tackle and mentioned working with them in his younger days.

Last edited by bockscar; 04/10/21 03:24 AM.
Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Ken A.] #13954674 04/10/21 03:33 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: bockscar] #13954678 04/10/21 03:37 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

I ain't watching any YouTube videos. You said he worked closely with LFT in their early days. So I looked him up. He was born in 85. LFT was started in the late 80's or early 90's I believe.

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: bockscar] #13954679 04/10/21 03:38 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

August 8, 1985

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Ken A.] #13954681 04/10/21 03:41 AM
D
Dr JL Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
I’m just thinking,- If you say, I want to catch a 17 plus lb bass in Texas or die trying, where would you go?
Where would you go?
WHERE would you go?
I know where I would go- history tells me exactly where to go.

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Dubee] #13954684 04/10/21 03:43 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

I ain't watching any YouTube videos. You said he worked closely with LFT in their early days. So I looked him up. He was born in 85. LFT was started in the late 80's or early 90's I believe.

Yea, I wouldnt expect you to accept any facts that go against your opinion/beliefs....and thats why im wrong so often in your eyes. I prefer actual facts to alternative facts...but hey, theres that nit picking I knew would come. Im sorry that my definition of "early days" isnt up to snuff for you. Ill work on that.

I know it doesnt matter since im wrong and dont know what qualifies as "early days" but he literally said he lived in the Lake Fork Tackle store at one point....not sure how much closer you can get than that....but again it doesnt really matter since you dont watch youtube vids but will google rackleys birth year, and I have no idea what "early days" means, at least in the correct sense 🤷‍♂️

Im just drinking beers....so feel free to keep pointing out how im wrong. I love bringing facts to an alternative facts/omitted facts discussion...fun times.

Last edited by bockscar; 04/10/21 03:44 AM.
Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: bockscar] #13954689 04/10/21 03:47 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Yea, I wouldnt expect you to accept any facts that go against your opinion/beliefs....and thats why im wrong so often in your eyes. I prefer actual facts to alternative facts...but hey, theres that nit picking I knew would come. Im sorry that my definition of "early days" isnt up to snuff for you. Ill work on that.

I know it doesnt matter since im wrong and dont know what qualifies as "early days" but he literally said he lived in the Lake Fork Tackle store at one point....not sure how much closer you can get than that....but again it doesnt really matter since you dont watch youtube vids but will google rackleys birth year, and I have no idea what "early days" means, at least in the correct sense 🤷‍♂️

Im just drinking beers....so feel free to keep pointing out how im wrong. I love bringing facts to an alternative facts/omitted facts discussion...fun times.

Dude, you are the one ignoring facts. He was probably in kindergarten when LFT was in its early days as you put it. I never said he didn't have anything to do with them.

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Dubee] #13954690 04/10/21 03:48 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Dude, you are the one ignoring facts. He was probably in kindergarten when LFT was in its early days as you put it. I never said he didn't have anything to do with them.

Whatever you say bub. i have a feeling you are never wrong 🤔

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Dr JL] #13954691 04/10/21 03:49 AM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Dr JL
I’m just thinking,- If you say, I want to catch a 17 plus lb bass in Texas or die trying, where would you go?
Where would you go?
WHERE would you go?
I know where I would go. history tells me.

Camelot Bell???

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: grout-scout] #13954697 04/10/21 03:54 AM
D
Dr JL Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Where would you go?
WHERE would you go?

Camelot Bell???

Good choice no doubt.
I have been there as much as anybody from 2012-now.
I have fished many public lakes as well, targeting only dd bass.
To me, I stand by my answer-Fork.
However, a friend of mine who has caught so many giant bass that it is ridiculous says to never get married to one lake. I agree.
Who really knows though?
That’s the fun part.

Re: The other GIANT found floating dead at Fork - 19.62 pounds!! [Re: Dr JL] #13954703 04/10/21 03:59 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Where would you go?
WHERE would you go?

Camelot Bell???

Good choice no doubt.
I have been there as much as anybody from 2012-now.
I have fished many public lakes as well, targeting only dd bass.
To me, I stand by my answer-Fork.
However, a friend of mine who has caught so many giant bass that it is ridiculous says to never get married to one lake. I agree.
Who really knows though?
That’s the fun part.

are you a swimbait guy? I think if I had the patience id do that a ton....i think the big one is gonna come on something big. Kinda like all the A rig success at Ivie

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide