Print Thread
Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13953608 04/09/21 01:59 PM
Jons3825 Offline
" Mod Alert"
" Mod Alert"
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by Jons3825
Keep it on topic and not political, or we will be reading and posting on this in the bunker.

Why keep moving them to the bunker, just lock the comments and let it die. There are usually already 2 or 3 of the same threads already in the Bunker.

It is to keep the sections on topic. It is the rules we are to enforce to keep the forum running.

[Linked Image]
PM me for diving info or for recovery quote's.
LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Originally Posted by Brad
I will be back. I'm never truly gone
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Jpurdue] #13953639 04/09/21 02:19 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
He called his girlfriend Mama which is who he was crying out to.

“You and Mr. Floyd, I’m assuming like most couples had pet names for each other?” Chauvin attorney Eric Nelson asked Courteney Ross, Floyd’s girlfriend. Ross answered that they did, and Ross then asked: “What were you saved in his phone as?”

“Mama,” an emotional Ross answered after a moment.

“Incidentally, what did [Floyd] call his mother? What did he refer to her as?” Frank asked Ross.

“He called her mama too, but it’s just different, the way he said it,” Ross said. “It’s kind of hard to describe.”

“So if he were to say to somebody, ‘Mama,’ that could mean his actual mother?” Frank asked.

“Yes,” Ross answered.

“Which is also a name he called you,” Frank added.

“Yes,” Ross said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back to my personal commentary: We have no idea who Floyd was calling out to when he said "mama". Anyway you spin it though, a grown man was calling out for help from a woman.

He cried for mommy every time he got arrested, check out his 2019 arrest. He also ate a handful of drugs when he would get arrested and then would have to go to the hospital because the cops would think he was about to die. This was how he operated, and it worked really well up to this last time.

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13953644 04/09/21 02:21 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
The interesting thing is the defense lawyers examined the car he was put in and found half eaten pills with Floyd's DNA on them 6 weeks after his death! how in the hell was this missed? It's almost like the prosecution want's to loose.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13953664 04/09/21 02:29 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
examine what I posted that the doc testified to....... "HE WAS BREATHING NORMALLY" .......that was while he was restrained....just before he died from drugs and heart attack.....NORMALLY....the defense will hit on this whole sequence at sometime....bet. No way this old knuckle dragger saw this and the defense did not.

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: txmasterpo] #13953932 04/09/21 05:42 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
examine what I posted that the doc testified to....... "HE WAS BREATHING NORMALLY" .......that was while he was restrained....just before he died from drugs and heart attack.....NORMALLY....the defense will hit on this whole sequence at sometime....bet. No way this old knuckle dragger saw this and the defense did not.

Don't think the defense is going anywhere with little to refute the other side and flailing in thin air. Too many LEOs testifying as well as medical experts they haven't been able to crack. He kept his knee on the neck 2+ minutes after his last breath and 2+ more minutes after his pulse stopped. The look in his eyes showed he had full intent to kill Floyd. He's going to jail with a KY jelly kit.

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: fishslime] #13953962 04/09/21 05:58 PM
Jons3825 Offline
" Mod Alert"
" Mod Alert"
Originally Posted by fishslime

Don't think the defense is going anywhere with little to refute the other side and flailing in thin air. Too many LEOs testifying as well as medical experts they haven't been able to crack. He kept his knee on the neck 2+ minutes after his last breath and 2+ more minutes after his pulse stopped. The look in his eyes showed he had full intent to kill Floyd. He's going to jail with a KY jelly kit.

hmmm I guess the other video views that show otherwise where not available to you for viewing. The states case has been awful and that is giving them some credit.

[Linked Image]
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Jons3825] #13953974 04/09/21 06:05 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

hmmm I guess the other video views that show otherwise where not available to you for viewing. The states case has been awful and that is giving them some credit.

I think the DA is trying to loose on purpose. He probably didn't want to bring the case to begin with.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: fishslime] #13953975 04/09/21 06:05 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

What a crock-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: fishslime] #13953998 04/09/21 06:22 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
The look in his eyes showed he had full intent to kill Floyd.

If I was the prosecution I would call you to the stand, put up a picture showing Chauvin’s eyes, have you tell the jury what Chauvin’s intent was...and then we (the prosecution) would rest.

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Sawhorse] #13954000 04/09/21 06:24 PM
Jons3825 Offline
" Mod Alert"
" Mod Alert"
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

If I was the prosecution I would call you to the stand, put up a picture showing Chauvin’s eyes, have you tell the jury what Chauvin’s intent was...and then we (the prosecution) would rest.

I know there are no other contributing factors other than the look in his eyes, like the growing crowd getting more and more dangerous to officers safety.....

[Linked Image]
Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Jons3825] #13954001 04/09/21 06:26 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

I know there are no other contributing factors other than the look in his eyes, like the growing crowd getting more and more dangerous to officers safety.....

That’s some kind of sorcery ol’ fishslime has going on there. Very impressive!

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: fishslime] #13954003 04/09/21 06:26 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

yep
he was crazed

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Sawhorse] #13954005 04/09/21 06:27 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

yep

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Jons3825] #13954024 04/09/21 06:42 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E

roflmao

You mean that dozen or so people, including kids, that stayed on the sidewalk with a whole 1 cop requesting them to stay on the sidewalk. Yup, they were plenty scary and dangerous.

roflmao

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: George Floyd trial [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13954027 04/09/21 06:45 PM
Jons3825 Offline
" Mod Alert"
" Mod Alert"
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw

roflmao

You mean that dozen or so people, including kids, that stayed on the sidewalk with a whole 1 cop requesting them to stay on the sidewalk. Yup, they were plenty scary and dangerous.

roflmao

Complete with at least 1 person having to be restrained by the crowd.... spin it how ever you want. Facts do not care about your feelings.

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide