Forums59
Topics1,038,972
Posts13,956,678
Members144,184
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13661434 08/09/20 02:31 PM
Vetbassman Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Everyone,
Thanks to everyone for the informative write ups and photos above.

I would like to thank Mr. Don Harper for the information he puts on here and for taking time to build his lake chips. The Bass in the photo is just one I caught last Saturday.

I purchased information and chips on a couple lakes. His write-ups and chips provide detailed information on each of his spots on the lake.

One area I received information on is on Choke Canyon and every spot is where we would expect fish to be, especially Big Bass. I fished one of his spots with a Carolina rig, plastic worm as he said, which is a flat grassy area next to the river channel in 5-7’. This spot is where the channel curves and at the mouth of another creek. Bass move into the shallow during different times of the day. Every time I fish this area I catch Bass and sometimes other fish that move up off the channel.

If you don’t have a chip yet, please take time and consider purchasing a lake chip of your choice. It helps you focus on key areas Mr. Harper has researched. I don’t think many fisherman have the time to research details such as spawning areas, culverts, bridges, etc and Mr. Harper does this for you. You will not be disappointed.

https://texasfishingforum.com/forum...df650aa_6a9a_47fc_9796_f5761007f298.jpeg

Ray
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13685139 08/30/20 01:39 PM
C
Chris 1949 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
C
Hi, I am a new to central tx fisherman, retired and back into fishing after 30 yrs...live near Belton and Stilhouse and as a newcomer don’t know anything about these lakes.
For some reason the link didn’t work to access info on your chips. I have a Hook2 7”
Please send some info to tucandistrib@gmail.com
Thanks,
ChrisBlass

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13695871 09/09/20 10:39 PM
Donald Harper Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks for posting Chris. Glad you are looking into the Chips. Here is he link for My Labor Day Sales.

https://texasfishingforum.com/forum...s-combo-chip-labor-day-sale#Post13694705

Please let me know how I can help you? On a side NOTE. My Computer Tech and I are scheduling 1/2 day on the lake Classes to show you how the chip can work for you. Classes held on Ray Roberts and Lewisville for $150.
- This show you the areas on the Console unit and the importance for having them there.
- We show you the importance of Importing them to your Bow Unit; so you can fish all of the WayPoints properly.
- We show you how to plan your next trip to the lake and how to study the areas.
- Your computer at home is the greatest tool you have in locating fishing areas and studying them. We narrow this down for you to be successful.
- My Goal is for you to pull up to a WayPoint, make a few cast and catch a quality fish.

Cell: 432-553-1874
Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13716611 09/30/20 11:28 PM
T
Txfiremn Offline
Angler
Angler
T
I wanted to give Mr. Harper another shout out about how well his chips work. This is another great fish from Lake Waco on one of his spots. I have the Stillhouse chip but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet but look forward to posting about it as well. Get the chip, you won't be disappointed! [Linked Image]

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13809785 12/17/20 02:23 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks Txfiremn:
We are looking forward to seeing those Stillhouse pictures this Spring.

Christmas time is a very slow time for all sales on the TFF. This is a great opportunity for returning customers to post up your pictures and write-up about your catching experiences. This is about earning FREE product during a time period in which you need the money for your family. Helping others understand a lake that they may be wanting to try will go a long way in everyone's fishing experience.

We have a good start with 3 pages of write-ups. Thanks for supporting the program with your post. A Christman Sale is running in the Classified Section at $200 per lake.

Donald

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13885182 02/12/21 11:59 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Running the Triple chip of three lakes for $400.
- Buy two for $400 and get the third lake Free.
- Lakes:
Sam Rayburn - Texoma - Whitney - Amistad - Lake Fork - Buchanan - Cedar - Belton - Ray Roberts - Ray Roberts Brush Piles - Lewisville- Toledo Bend - Brownwood - Choke Canyon - Stillhouse - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Granbury - Bridgeport - Waco - Richland Chambers - Eagle Mountain - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - LBJ - Travis - O.H. Ivie - Joe Pool - Lake of the Pines - Possum Kingdom - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Falcon - Coleman - Canyon Lake

Post those pictures and Write-up; to earn FREE Chips.

Donald

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13946342 04/03/21 10:38 PM
L
Los Lagos Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L
I will jump in and share, ,my partner and I bought several chips from Mr. Harper. We took the time to print each waypoint map and pair it with the write up for each mapped area. We made a commitment to study the articles included and this feature I can not explain how it changed our fishing and ability to learn a new lake. the articles alone have taught both of us vast amounts.

Ray Roberts was the first lake we fished together following these studies and after time in front of the computer and print outs it was go time.

We built a plan, adjusted the spots when we pre-fished so we could easily move about the lake and on game day we were able to call Mr. Harper and tell him we had won our first tournament.

Its a worthwhile investment.

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #14016804 05/31/21 10:41 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks for sharing Los Lagos. When you have time please post some pictures of those Quality Bass. Glad you guys won the tournament. I have sold the limit on Ray Roberts Superchip 2. The next person to order will get the SC-3. I do not want you to pull up to your best spot with another customer sitting on it.

I will be glad to send you a FREE Chip for a lake of choice when the pictures are posted.
Thanks; Los Lagos.

Donald

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #14019689 06/03/21 05:32 PM
L
Los Lagos Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L
Lets see if I cn get this picture thing figured out, we didn't take many so I apologize and please keep in mind my fishing partner is 6'8

It was March, 68 degree water, we followed am strategies, top water and search, located fish early on chatterbaits in 2-4 foot on secondary point halfway back in a large cove, boated 3 quick. moved to an identified location from the research we did studying Dons work and foundem again, this time in a mid depth 6-8 mid depth 6-8 fishing contour and dragging a C rig in back along deeper contour lines, located second pattern in 6-8 fish holding at depth on trees, flipping weightless senkos we filled the well and began culling by noon. Fun day for sure

[Linked Image]

that bag weighed in just under 18lbs, not a huge bag but we beat 23 other boats, Bass Assassins' weighed 20 to win that day on same lake.

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #14086500 08/06/21 09:54 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Excellent write-up Los Lagos. Thanks for sharing.

A huge thank you to all my customers who have posted. This is the best way I know to gain some FREE product. Keep them coming.
All GPS Contour Chips are on Summer Sale for $100 each.

On-The-Water Instruction is also available for half day trips with my Computer Tech.. You will learn the best ways to utilize your Chip to catch more fish.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #14147054 10/01/21 10:55 AM
B
Bullet[BS] Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
Purchased the Falcon Chip, great information very detailed write up.
[Linked Image]

When in doubt SET THE HOOK!
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #14292804 02/22/22 08:30 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Your success stories and pictures is the best way for me to send out Free GPS Contour Chips to customers. I truly appreciate your business and glad to offer this incentive.

Thanks Donald

Websiite Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide