E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw

The coroner ruled that the knee to the neck was the cause of death. The drugs and heart condition were listed only as contributing factors.

No he did not.

Okay, technically speaking he didn't say knee to the neck, he said,
Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression Manner of death: Homicide

https://content.govdelivery.com/att...20George%20Perry%20Update%206.1.2020.pdf

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Allison1] #13945310 04/02/21 05:46 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Allison1
No, I looked for that but what happened is they had both doors open. Two on one side with Floyd trying to get him into the SUV. The one on the other side was trying to keep him in, pulling at first then trying to make sure he didn't leave by that side.
They kept trying to push his feet in on the side with the two when all of a sudden Floyd moved out and onto the ground on the other side. I believe what happened is they got his feet in the vehicle and then he pushed against the door frame to eject himself out the other side.

Looking back, if they would have left the right side door closed but with the window open this probably never would have ended in a death.

Floyd was not combative until they started trying to make him get in the SUV. They took him out of his car, handcuffed him and sat him down against a wall for a while. Then stood him up and walked him down towards the SUV. Thats when he started to rebel.

Thanks, that would clear up some.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13945311 04/02/21 05:48 PM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S

I watched all of her testimony on YouTube and walked away believing she’s a great example of what’s wrong in America today. Self-important, entitled, disrespectful...etc. and carried herself like the whole world should adjust to her wants and feelings...even the judge and the court proceedings. It was shameful!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13945317 04/02/21 05:54 PM
F
Frenzy Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
F

The coroner ruled that the knee to the neck was the cause of death. The drugs and heart condition were listed only as contributing factors.

No he did not.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression Manner of death: Homicide

No he did not.

Technically speaking, you are a clown.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Sawhorse] #13945325 04/02/21 06:07 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

I watched all of her testimony on YouTube and walked away believing she’s a great example of what’s wrong in America today. Self-important, entitled, disrespectful...etc. and carried herself like the whole world should adjust to her wants and feelings...even the judge and the court proceedings. It was shameful!

Could you imagine being married to that bitch

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Dubee] #13945330 04/02/21 06:15 PM
C
COFF Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by Dubee

I feel sorry for her wife.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945340 04/02/21 06:20 PM
a777pilot Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
The bottom line is this: These LEO's will be found Guilty. Why? Because those on this jury are not stupid. They know that if they do the right and proper thing, and acquit these LEO's their city will go up in flames by racist blacks.

Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's an EMP!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: COFF] #13945343 04/02/21 06:24 PM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by COFF

I assumed the same thing.....

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: grandbassslayer] #13945355 04/02/21 06:36 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D

Could you imagine being married to that bitch[/quote]
I feel sorry for her wife.[/quote]
I assumed the same thing.....[/quote]

Yep

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: a777pilot] #13945374 04/02/21 06:53 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by a777pilot
The bottom line is this: These LEO's will be found Guilty. Why? Because those on this jury are not stupid. They know that if they do the right and proper thing, and acquit these LEO's their city will go up in flames by racist blacks.

THis is 100% true . The City will spend $27M to all the worthless family whom claim they loved George so much .The City can not possibly afford this , so other services will be sacrificed , including Police that protect and serve the same minority community George and his family lived in . Do you think the Floyd family will give back to a suffering community --- NO F'IN CHANCE .
Floyd was a worthless scum bag , raised by people with no values , poor character and the rest of society will have to pay .
OUR SYSTEM IS BROKEN , AND THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945375 04/02/21 06:53 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
From what I just read, it sounds pretty clear that restraint policy was violated by Chauvin.

David Pleoger, a retired Minneapolis police officer, who at the time reviewed the case for use of force violations testified that restraint can be used only up to the point resistance stops. Once the resistances stops the restraint needs stop. He didn't seem bothered by the neck restraint, only the fact the use of force didn't stop when the resistance stopped.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...vin-trial-live-updates-day-5/7019237002/

I respectfully disagree with your earlier post about the whole case boiling down to Chauvin’s actions relative to approved procedures. If he violated the restraint policy, then he’s guilty of violating the restraint policy. The case is about whether he caused Floyd’s death.

I disagree with your premise that this is about whether he caused Floyds death or not. There are lots of ways to cause someone's death without being sideways of the law. The question is whether or not Chauvin was following the law when Floyd died.

Was it a lawful restraint given the circumstances or not? What looks to be clearly coming out from testimony is that it was not a lawful restraint. It may have been while Floyd was resisting, but once he stopped the restraint should have been lessened or removed. It was not, it went for several minutes after Floyd become unresponsive. Now the question becomes, how did Floyd actually die? If he died of asphyxiations or from complications from an unlawful restraint, Chauvin has culpability.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Jpurdue] #13945389 04/02/21 07:04 PM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
From what I just read, it sounds pretty clear that restraint policy was violated by Chauvin.

David Pleoger, a retired Minneapolis police officer, who at the time reviewed the case for use of force violations testified that restraint can be used only up to the point resistance stops. Once the resistances stops the restraint needs stop. He didn't seem bothered by the neck restraint, only the fact the use of force didn't stop when the resistance stopped.

I respectfully disagree with your earlier post about the whole case boiling down to Chauvin’s actions relative to approved procedures. If he violated the restraint policy, then he’s guilty of violating the restraint policy. The case is about whether he caused Floyd’s death.

I disagree with your premise that this is about whether he caused Floyds death or not. There are lots of ways to cause someone's death without being sideways of the law. The question is whether or not Chauvin was following the law when Floyd died.

Was it a lawful restraint given the circumstances or not? What looks to be clearly coming out from testimony is that it was not a lawful restraint. It may have been while Floyd was resisting, but once he stopped the restraint should have been lessened or removed. It was not, it went for several minutes after Floyd become unresponsive. Now the question becomes, how did Floyd actually die? If he died of asphyxiations or from complications from an unlawful restraint, Chauvin has culpability.

You may be right, maybe I need to ignore the phrase “cause the death” in the statutes.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Jpurdue] #13945393 04/02/21 07:11 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

I expect the defense to concentrate on procedures and training.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: COFF] #13945422 04/02/21 08:01 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by COFF

roflmao That's what I was thinking.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: a777pilot] #13945429 04/02/21 08:09 PM
L
Longeye Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
Originally Posted by a777pilot

Smartest statement that I have read in a long time...

Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide