Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: 1442] #13944687 04/02/21 02:19 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by 1442
]If anyone here don't like BigO, then why don't you leave. Save yourself some stress.
BigO makes way more sense than most of y'all because y'all don't know what you're even talking about and
Mark Jones spelled out why you don't know earlier in this topic,
"Their sample size isn’t small, it’s the largest in the industry across TV, digital and events. MLF regularly shares key metrics and information with sponsors and partners that need the data. It’s not a mystery for those who need to know.

So... who knows really besides MJ and whoever else "needs" to know. I sure don't.

I do know that BASS has been advertising the Sabine River tournament heavy around here with TV commercials and billboard signs in all the towns around here, not just Orange. Even during the evening news broadcasts I've seen the advertisements on TV showing the attractions they have planned for the locals to come out and enjoy the several days of fun and festivities they are offering for anyone to come out too and enjoy for FREE.
It's not just a small street corner gig either. it will be several city blocks worth of stuff to do, including a carnival for the youngsters and lots of food vendors and local businesses with canopies and displays set up.
In the past they have had tournaments where highschool anglers who qualified got to fish a tournament in the boat with some of the pros who didn't advance to the final day and they weighed in on the big stage right before the pros weighed the final day.
They allow a lot of highschool anglers and youth to help with the weigh ins and they can interact with the pros and be a part of the show.
They also give away BASS memberships to some of the youngsters there. Not because they are desperate for members like I've seen stated here in these forums by BigO, BASS distracters or haters or whatever they are, but because they are BASS and that's what they do.
Come on down and see for yourselves and have some fun and see what a BASS tournament is like when the fans are involved and welcomed by the host.
It is special and I am thankfull that they are coming back here to fish the Sabine River system.

That is not how it works!

If you make wild accusations the proof is on you to provide the details not on us to prove you are wrong.

We are still waiting for Big O to bring the proof for every thread he has made.

Since no one knows who he really is he is the only one that knows if what he says might be true but we may never know.

I am sure he will reveal all of this in the very near future! sarcastic

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944699 04/02/21 02:26 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Go eat some more crow Big Ho! You have been weighed, measured, and found wanting! Lies, lies lies!

MLF paid out $808,000 to their anglers at Rayburn. Look it up chump!

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944727 04/02/21 02:42 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
No BASS hater here 1442. I love both tours! Happy for Orange and all of Texas. Big Whatever is trolling though, I’m surprised you can’t see through his bull.

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Dubee] #13944736 04/02/21 02:50 AM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by ezbassin
You should change your screen name to Big C Florida. BIG COMPLAINER. THATS ALL YOU DO ALL THE TIME ON HERE. Get a life already, time for you to move on to another forum. This is the TEXAS fishing forum and people are tired of an outsider complaining ALL THE TIME. Find a Florida forum to go to and stay there.

He's probably been banned from most forums. He only lasted a few days on bbc before he got a per ban

Wasn't he seminole wind over there?

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: 1442] #13944737 04/02/21 02:52 AM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
If anyone here don't like BigO, then why don't you leave. Save yourself some stress.
BigO makes way more sense than most of y'all because y'all don't know what you're even talking about and
"Their sample size isn’t small, it’s the largest in the industry across TV, digital and events. MLF regularly shares key metrics and information with sponsors and partners that need the data. It’s not a mystery for those who need to know.

So... who knows really besides MJ and whoever else "needs" to know. I sure don't.

I do know that BASS has been advertising the Sabine River tournament heavy around here with TV commercials and billboard signs in all the towns around here, not just Orange. Even during the evening news broadcasts I've seen the advertisements on TV showing the attractions they have planned for the locals to come out and enjoy the several days of fun and festivities they are offering for anyone to come out too and enjoy for FREE.
It's not just a small street corner gig either. it will be several city blocks worth of stuff to do, including a carnival for the youngsters and lots of food vendors and local businesses with canopies and displays set up.
In the past they have had tournaments where highschool anglers who qualified got to fish a tournament in the boat with some of the pros who didn't advance to the final day and they weighed in on the big stage right before the pros weighed the final day.
They allow a lot of highschool anglers and youth to help with the weigh ins and they can interact with the pros and be a part of the show.
They also give away BASS memberships to some of the youngsters there. Not because they are desperate for members like I've seen stated here in these forums by BigO, BASS distracters or haters or whatever they are, but because they are BASS and that's what they do.
Come on down and see for yourselves and have some fun and see what a BASS tournament is like when the fans are involved and welcomed by the host.
It is special and I am thankfull that they are coming back here to fish the Sabine River system.

They give away subscriptions for free to meet circulation numbers promised to advertisers so it ain't all roses.

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: 1442] #13944769 04/02/21 03:27 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
If anyone here don't like BigO, then why don't you leave. Save yourself some stress.

Either you have Big O and Mark Jones mixed up, or I’m lost.

Bottom line is, Mark Jones has publicly disclosed his affiliation with MLF many times and speaks from a position of knowledge. No, that doesn’t mean he can disclose specific details, but at least his allegiance is known and he uses his real name. And he also doesn’t start 1,000 threads bashing the competitor. The difference is, he responds to Big O’s vague claims with first-hand knowledge (even though he can’t disclose proprietary facts) and doesn’t start threads that are anti-BASS.

Big O, meanwhile, starts many threads bashing MLF and posts in most, if not all MLF threads, with information that is 100% negative towards MLF. He’s either making it all up or he is affiliated in some way with the bass fishing world (former FLW angler, bass angler or somehow otherwise spurned by MLF) without disclosing his affiliation and also behind a moniker.

He might be right about all he posts. Maybe he’s somehow related to someone who was sorted by MLF. The difference is he’s doing it anomalously and with complete hatred without disclosing his sources or affiliation. It’s unnatural, unhealthy and, personally I think it’s silly. Right or wrong, just disclose his identity and then we can all be on the same page. My assumption is that Its too late to disclose his identity, because he’s said too much. If he comes clean, it would be the end of his career or damage whoever he is affiliated with. That’s the issue. Not that he bashes MLF, but that he does so repeatedly anonymously.

[Linked Image]
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944780 04/02/21 03:38 AM
1442 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
RIGHT!
BigO has to prove everything he says, while a bunch of snot nosed wannabes just drivel out nonsense and childish statements against him over and over.
I don't give a rats asset either way weather what BigO says is true. I have no way of knowing for sure but he has his opinions and I like to read them with an open mind. Most of the time he says stuff like "I think" or "It appears" to be like this way are another. He aint being disrespectful to other members here but a lot of members like to gang up against him and want to run him off.
Most of what is said against him is just plain childish gang mentality stupidity and should not be allowed to carry on like it has.
A lot of ya'll can give your opposing opinions in a respectful manner and that is good, and what these boards are about.
Hypocritical posters demanding him to prove his points while making outlandish claims against him with no proof, or totally unreasonable statements, are the ones who should be ashamed and embarrassed with themselves. Like those who choose to put down Bass just because BigO puts down MLF and puts up BASS.

Grandbassslayer, Can you prove that? or is that another childish hypocritical statement because you want to be part of the gang that is against BigO, or are you against BASS? I wouldn't really care but you said it in response to what I said so I'm gonna call you out on it.

Have any of you ever witnessed the excitement of a young angler when they received a LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP to BASS?
I have on multiple occasions, and it is a wonderful thing. Hard to believe that grown men (maybe grown men) would feel the need to belittle BASS for doing that. It's truly a shame.

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944791 04/02/21 03:59 AM
1442 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Duckhunter,
You're lost,
Mark Jones said the numbers are reported to those who need to know. That might as well say I can't tell you because it might prove what BigO is saying is true. It might might not, but it's no more factual than what BigO says when I read it.
I respect Mark and I respect BigO, I read what they both say with an open mind. I was just pointing out why no one can actually ague that point about the numbers except Mark or anyone else who needs to know. I don't need to know myself cause they aint told me.

You just stated that BigO might be right about all he posts. I'm wowed by that statement, he might be.
I don't really need to know who BigO is. I hear a few things about who Mark Jones is but I don't know him personally and can't really say I know who he is or anything about him. If he is affiliated with MLF, then I would expect him to promote and defend MLF, and I respect that,
but I also respect BigO.
I don't respect hypocrites and gangsters or people who extend their own opinions onto everyone else as if they are speaking for everyone when they speak.

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944807 04/02/21 04:41 AM
N
Neches Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Big O will win this in the end when Mlf falls on its face. Can’t wait to see who apologizes to him on here

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: 1442] #13944810 04/02/21 05:00 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
RIGHT!
BigO has to prove everything he says, while a bunch of snot nosed wannabes just drivel out nonsense and childish statements against him over and over.
I don't give a rats asset either way weather what BigO says is true. I have no way of knowing for sure but he has his opinions and I like to read them with an open mind. Most of the time he says stuff like "I think" or "It appears" to be like this way are another. He aint being disrespectful to other members here but a lot of members like to gang up against him and want to run him off.
Most of what is said against him is just plain childish gang mentality stupidity and should not be allowed to carry on like it has.
A lot of ya'll can give your opposing opinions in a respectful manner and that is good, and what these boards are about.
Hypocritical posters demanding him to prove his points while making outlandish claims against him with no proof, or totally unreasonable statements, are the ones who should be ashamed and embarrassed with themselves. Like those who choose to put down Bass just because BigO puts down MLF and puts up BASS.

Grandbassslayer, Can you prove that? or is that another childish hypocritical statement because you want to be part of the gang that is against BigO, or are you against BASS? I wouldn't really care but you said it in response to what I said so I'm gonna call you out on it.

Have any of you ever witnessed the excitement of a young angler when they received a LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP to BASS?
I have on multiple occasions, and it is a wonderful thing. Hard to believe that grown men (maybe grown men) would feel the need to belittle BASS for doing that. It's truly a shame.

I read everything with an open mind, except and until it becomes childish playground silliness. Like JP said, I’ll listen to any salesman until he starts bashing the competitor. Then I’ve lost all interest and now I’m skeptical.

Either Big O has an affiliation he should disclose, or he is a troll making things up. Even if it’s the latter, it’s still ridiculous to have this agenda and obsession that makes up 100% of his time on the TFF.

This is beyond opinion. It’s vague insider knowledge cloaked as fact and repeated disinformation without disclosing his identity. There is a huge difference, regardless of how one feels about either tournament trail.

In this thread he has said that MLF means nothing. He spent 100 words saying MLF literally has nothing to compare to BASS and the anglers who left bass for MLF are now worth nothing, because MLF doesn’t even count because no one cares. That’s beyond liking one trail over another.

A lot of people in the bass section have said they like both trails. Big O has an agenda, and the difference between him and Mark Jones is he won’t disclose his affiliation but can’t keep MLF out of his posts. Everything is negative regarding Bug O and MLF.

[Linked Image]
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: 1442] #13944812 04/02/21 05:06 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Duckhunter,
You're lost,
Mark Jones said the numbers are reported to those who need to know. That might as well say I can't tell you because it might prove what BigO is saying is true. It might might not, but it's no more factual than what BigO says when I read it.
I respect Mark and I respect BigO, I read what they both say with an open mind. I was just pointing out why no one can actually ague that point about the numbers except Mark or anyone else who needs to know. I don't need to know myself cause they aint told me.

You just stated that BigO might be right about all he posts. I'm wowed by that statement, he might be.
I don't really need to know who BigO is. I hear a few things about who Mark Jones is but I don't know him personally and can't really say I know who he is or anything about him. If he is affiliated with MLF, then I would expect him to promote and defend MLF, and I respect that,
but I also respect BigO.
I don't respect hypocrites and gangsters or people who extend their own opinions onto everyone else as if they are speaking for everyone when they speak.

“I don’t respect hypocrites or gangsters or people who extend their own opinions onto everyone else as if they are speaking for everyone when they speak.”

So, the guy who uses his real name and discloses who he is affiliated with is a hypocrite and a gangster, but the guy who uses an anonymous handled and spends his entire existence on the forum to bash MLF is A-OK and knows what he’s taking about?

I think you’ve got it backwards, man. That was my point earlier. Thanks for coming out.

[Linked Image]
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Neches] #13944813 04/02/21 05:09 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Neches
Big O will win this in the end when Mlf falls on its face. Can’t wait to see who apologizes to him on here

That’s not the point. He may end up being right about all of this. It’s that he won’t disclose who he is and he routinely bashes one trail with vague “facts.”

This entire debate has degraded into ridiculousness beyond normal Internet banter. It’s personal for Big O.

[Linked Image]
Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944818 04/02/21 06:12 AM
1442 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Duck hunter
That's cool
I just don't see it the same way when I read it I guess. I don't take most of what BigO says as stating facts but more throwing out possibilities. None of it bothers me to the point that I want to see him be pushed off of these forums.
I just really enjoy reading the banter between BigO, Mark Jones, and anyone else who states their beliefs and or opinions in an at least semi respectful manner.
It's the lynch mob mentality of people calling him names and repeatedly attacking him with disrespectful childlike tactics, in every post he makes while calling for him to be banned. It's worse than what he does in my opinion and if BigO has to go, then they should be gone too.

I'm typed out for now,
See yall later

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: Big O Florida] #13944820 04/02/21 06:22 AM
1442 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
wait a minute Duck hunter
I didn't say that about Mark.
I was referring to Hypocrites and I don't think Mark is one.
Whats the coming out deal all about. Do I get a label or something from you?
You really are loster than I thought seems like but I aint got time to explain it to you right now.

Re: Unhappy MLF Pro’s? [Re: criglizard] #13944822 04/02/21 08:23 AM
J
J.H.S. Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by criglizard
"I made up claims about MLF but you need to prove me wrong, otherwise you're lying"

Umm.....wtf?

Josh...look around, you're the ONLY person "convinced" by Big O. That should probably tell you something...

I’m not necessarily convinced either way. I’d just like to see and hear more information given on both sides as to back up their claims. I’m not as convinced that O is as wrong as many of you guys say, or that Jones is as right as many of you believe. Maybe there is a happy medium to the truth on there somewhere. It can’t be all good over there in the mlf, because the ones that left got out of there quickly and didn’t want to look back. On the flip side, it can’t be all bad or everyone would have left. However, contracts are up at the end of this season so I’ll be curious to see what happens.

Last edited by J.H.S.; 04/02/21 08:24 AM.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide