M
Monty Wright Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted by Monty Wright
Originally Posted by the skipper
The Cup events still pay $100k to the winner. I'm sure Ott's ok without it being "official" on BassFan

When did they ever say what the cups paid?

It was back when the BPT was announced. There were several slides that had the payouts for the BPT, Cups, World Championship, etc. I'll find a link.

BassFan MLF Payout Link

***This is prior to the no entry fees, then the added entry fees new for this year***

[Linked Image]

Half Past First Cast
^^^Worth a look^^^
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF [Re: Monty Wright] #13935315 03/24/21 11:56 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by the skipper
The Cup events still pay $100k to the winner. I'm sure Ott's ok without it being "official" on BassFan

When did they ever say what the cups paid?

It was back when the BPT was announced. There were several slides that had the payouts for the BPT, Cups, World Championship, etc. I'll find a link.

BassFan MLF Payout Link

***This is prior to the no entry fees, then the added entry fees new for this year***

Whaaaa? Another example of over promise and under deliver?

[Linked Image]

Re: MLF [Re: Dubee] #13935335 03/25/21 12:11 AM
M
Monty Wright Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M
I knew that comment was coming, hence the ***This is prior to the no entry fees, then the added entry fees new for this year***

As you are aware, the numbers posted in this article are based on the anglers paying ~$6k an event entry fees (circa fall 2018 when all of this was being constructed). Their angler board took a vote and they decided not to have entry fees, thus the lower Tour Championship pay out $500k>$300k. Same for the regular season events.

But you know all of this, you just choose to ignore it and push your agenda.

Carry on

[Linked Image]

Half Past First Cast
^^^Worth a look^^^
Re: MLF [Re: Monty Wright] #13935341 03/25/21 12:14 AM
D
Dubee Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
D
I knew that comment was coming, hence the ***This is prior to the no entry fees, then the added entry fees new for this year***

As you are aware, the numbers posted in this article are based on the anglers paying ~$6k an event entry fees (circa fall 2018 when all of this was being constructed). Their angler board took a vote and they decided not to have entry fees, thus the lower Tour Championship pay out $500k>$300k. Same for the regular season events.

Carry on

It's been pointed out several times the original plan for BPT was for entry fees. He chooses to ignore that

Re: MLF [Re: Dubee] #13935387 03/25/21 12:37 AM
Neal G Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
In the beginning and most all of last year, Big O was highly accurate and factual with his comments. Much of "his" information was not public information so I gave him credit because I also knew the same. Like some others on TFF knew. Yet some of you all argued otherwise.

But now, Big O often over plays his hand and is flat out wrong or is intentionally misleading people.

So Big O, please get your TFF game back in control otherwise you are no better than mark jones when he was on the payroll. There is plenty of newish information out there to "win" a MLF TFF keyboard argument with Dubee and others without going the fake news route.

Last edited by Neal G; 03/25/21 12:38 AM.
Re: MLF [Re: Monty Wright] #13935404 03/25/21 12:47 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B

Carry on

My mistake was I did not look at the date that schedule was published. That’s my bad... had I, I would have only changed my observation and comment slightly. The other thing that through me for a loop was your asterisks **** mentioning something about before they paid entry fees... NEWS FLASH - THEY ARE PAYING ENTRY FEES NOW. Does that make that payout schedule valid?

Actually, had I noticed that was a 2018 circa article, I would have first asked you why you posted something from a time where they were over promising on everything, and added, as time has clearly showed, they underdelivered on everything? That’s the second biggest criticism of MLF, they have literally changed just about everything from how it was originally said to be setup.

I recently posted a message asking for the current fees and payout schedule for MLF and that went no where... a bunch of excuses and other irrelevant comments were made , but it went no where. Had that been something they’ve published like everyone else does, even circuits they own and are in control of... this wouldn’t even be a question. Well, knowing MLF and their history of changes, it probably would be.

Re: MLF [Re: Neal G] #13935438 03/25/21 01:13 AM
D
Dubee Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Neal G
In the beginning and most all of last year, Big O was highly accurate and factual with his comments. Much of "his" information was not public information so I gave him credit because I also knew the same. Like some others on TFF knew. Yet some of you all argued otherwise.

But now, Big O often over plays his hand and is flat out wrong or is intentionally misleading people.

So Big O, please get your TFF game back in control otherwise you are no better than mark jones when he was on the payroll. There is plenty of newish information out there to "win" a MLF TFF keyboard argument with Dubee and others without going the fake news route.

Lol

Re: MLF [Re: Neal G] #13935481 03/25/21 01:36 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Pretty good summation right here. Initially, people wanted to know what FLW angler he was that got his feelings hurt. It seemed clear he was closely involved with one of the tours, if not an angler himself the family member of one. Those were simpler times.

Now everything is misrepresented, gaslighted, misconstrued or flat out un-provable conjecture. Gone are the days of him clearly having inside information and just not disclosing how he had it. Now it’s just internet troll 101.

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13935488 03/25/21 01:41 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Pretty good summation right here. Initially, people wanted to know what FLW angler he was that got his feelings hurt. It seemed clear he was closely involved with one of the tours, if not an angler himself the family member of one. Those were simpler times.

Now everything is misrepresented, gaslighted, misconstrued or flat out un-provable conjecture. Gone are the days of him clearly having inside information and just not disclosing how he had it. Now it’s just internet troll 101.

Now he’s just read for his “entertainment value”?
noidea

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: MLF [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13935489 03/25/21 01:42 AM
D
Dubee Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
D

Are y'all forgetting that all of his post use to be just how BPT was a bunch of thieves stealing all the money. I guarantee if you go back and read all his post. Nothing has changed

Re: MLF [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13935493 03/25/21 01:43 AM
J
Jimfishes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
I have always followed B.A.S.S. and currently enjoy watching them and MLF. Since MLF is on Rayburn this week, it has been enjoyable to watch them on what I consider my home lake. I am not partial, just like to fish and watch fishing....

Re: MLF [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13935584 03/25/21 03:00 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

He never told us who he was so many had no reason to believe he had factual inside knowledge other than the one who just came forward.

Most thought he was just a raving lunatic. confused 3

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide