Forums59
Topics1,037,853
Posts13,935,641
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13934478 03/24/21 01:07 PM
L
Lewisville Catfishing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
Originally Posted by 🌊El Gato Azul🌊
I’ve fished with all those guys years back and learned a lot from em all. Larry worked on all my boats and guns for 25 yrs until he tore his retina. I actually live in the house across the street from Larry’s old place when he had the gun shop in Lewisville years ago. I’ve fished with Tom 3 trips but it’s been a long time. I see him on the water a lot in the spring and early summer. Those guys are all a different level of catfish angler than I am.

I dunno about that last part, you are a pretty solid cat angler on a tough lake for big blues.

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13934538 03/24/21 01:40 PM
🍀El Gato Azul🍀 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks Eric...trying to get on your level Amigo!

There is a fine line between fishing and floating around like an idiot!!
texas Check out out my YouTube channel El Gato Azul TV texas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0aV-uOxzxKxeqFFfREzKg
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️ Home of little boys holding big catfish! ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13934622 03/24/21 02:31 PM
JJ4MEL Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by 🌊El Gato Azul🌊
What did I expect? I always expect a certain amount of potlicking to go on when I post because guys just want to catch fish and I get that.. Used to make me upset but now I don’t mind and take it as a compliment. I’ve found that most guys that follow my posts or use my advice will introduce themselves and say hello and thanks. Your one of those guys Jonathan and that is why we are TFF buddies and I respect you. Guys can try and study my pics and try and figure out what, where, why, and when I’m catching fish but unless your talking directly to me it’s not going to help you much. I put up lots of smoke screens to throw off the Sherlocks. On the other hand, I’m an open book when it comes to my fishing buddies and guys in my network. if I know ya and your friendly you get real intel from me and my fishing network. If your a Sherlock then come introduce yourself and you’ll get a lot better intel then from some post. I’m not complaining about the new catfisherman on my lake, just want to know who everyone is.

bow_down

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13934821 03/24/21 05:36 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Lol! All hail the Mighty Azul! 🤘🤠🤘

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13935817 03/25/21 01:07 PM
F
Fishin' Nut Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
I too am a member of the Saturday Cat Chasers. We recognize and wave at each other. Stop and chat sometimes. Three weeks ago, we were headed upriver and could smell smoke. The kind that comes from grilling hamburgers. Come around the corner and there is a new boat, the kind I call a halibut boat. Big and aluminum. Anchored and probably has 10 rods spread out. And grilling burgers off the stern.

Originally Posted by OTFF
He is truly a sick individual.
Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13936106 03/25/21 04:16 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Grilling burgers while catfishin?!? Now that’s livin the high life right there! It’s jerky and honeybuns on my boat if your lucky. If the fish are biting there really isn’t time to eat, much less grill..but I do keep a cooler with some cold ones in it in case it’s a slow day and I need to call in some cats.

There are 2 sure fire ways to make the fish start biting.
#1 crack open a cold one and kick back. Before you can take your 2nd sip you’ll be hooked up and spilling your beer all over the boat.
#2 take a leak in the lake. The sound calls em in! 3 seconds after your stream hits the lake you’ll get a takedown on your farthest rod. Beware, the 2rd method could possibly leave you reeling in a toad with your pants down swingin in the wind!

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13937245 03/26/21 02:04 PM
C
cvitale Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
I primarily fish out of Lake Lavon but definitely head up to Lewisville from time to time. I typically launch from Doe Branch park. You can’t miss me though, I’m fishing out of a 14 foot old town canoe. It sounds crazy but there’s nothing more exciting than pulling in a 40 or 50 pounder in a small boat.[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by cvitale; 03/26/21 02:12 PM.
Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: cvitale] #13937381 03/26/21 03:52 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by cvitale
I primarily fish out of Lake Lavon but definitely head up to Lewisville from time to time. I typically launch from Doe Branch park. You can’t miss me though, I’m fishing out of a 14 foot old town canoe. It sounds crazy but there’s nothing more exciting than pulling in a 40 or 50 pounder in a small boat.[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I always enjoy your posts cheers Next time your up here hollar at me and if we’re on the water you can jump on with me and the wild kid.

Last edited by 🌊El Gato Azul🌊; 03/26/21 03:54 PM.

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13941339 03/30/21 03:49 AM
Robby E Online Content
Outdoorsman
Online Content
Outdoorsman
Im still on Lewisville when I can get out. Just got me a new boat and working to get it ready for some catfishing. It is a Ranger Pontoon. So I will see you out there.

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: cvitale] #13941947 03/30/21 07:19 PM
Catfish Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by cvitale
[Linked Image]

Hey C! I fish Lavon every weekend and then some. I am in a blacked out tracker V16. You can't miss me. I just put a rack on the back with slime green monster rod holders. I fish out of Collin Park and I usually stay on the west side up around Brockdale or on the south end. I do get over to the Ticky Creek area from time to time. Stop and say hello if you see me out there. It never ceases to amaze me how you guys get those big blues in Kayaks or canoes without tipping them over.

Catfish Tim
🐟🐟"If it doesn't have whiskers, it's just bait"🐟🐟
Romans 8:1

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: Robby E] #13942797 03/31/21 03:55 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by 3 Card
Im still on Lewisville when I can get out. Just got me a new boat and working to get it ready for some catfishing. It is a Ranger Pontoon. So I will see you out there.

Congratulations on the new boat! 🤘🤠🤘. Hollar at us when you see us.

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13946347 04/03/21 10:55 PM
S
serj5150 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
I used to love when Tom and Larry used to put on the get-togethers on Lewisville banana it was a blast! right now I'm usually chasing crappie but I do love to go after blue cats and El Gato definitely turn me on to planer board drifting grin here is me and my rig [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Checkout my Youtube channel for tips and techniques on
crappie and catfish
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKsHpQ1vQP7HRC_sw0fXopQ?view_as=subscriber
Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: serj5150] #13946412 04/04/21 12:00 AM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by serj5150
I used to love when Tom and Larry used to put on the get-togethers on Lewisville banana it was a blast! right now I'm usually chasing crappie but I do love to go after blue cats and El Gato definitely turn me on to planer board drifting grin here is me and my rig [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Fredo in the house! Y’all gotta get over here on my side of the lake more often Amigo. cheers

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: serj5150] #13946551 04/04/21 03:17 AM
L
Lewisville Catfishing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
I had a lot of fun fishing those with my youngest brother. I think I met you Serj at the very first one they had. Good times

Re: Lewisville Bluecatr roll call... [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #13947811 04/05/21 01:06 PM
S
serj5150 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Yes sir I remember you and your brother Chad! It was great hanging out with y'all! Those were good times and I miss my talks with Larry Akers frown

Checkout my Youtube channel for tips and techniques on
crappie and catfish
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKsHpQ1vQP7HRC_sw0fXopQ?view_as=subscriber
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide