Print Thread
BASS live commercials #13933343 03/23/21 04:26 PM
S
SC-001 Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S
I've watched more MLF this week than Elite series so haven't really noticed this until now. Being the final day I will follow the elites today but the number of commercials almost makes it unwatchable, they seriously need to re-think their commercial to actual fishing content, very frustrating.

Last edited by SC-001; 03/23/21 04:28 PM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: BASS live commercials [Re: SC-001] #13933352 03/23/21 04:33 PM
T
tx_basser Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
I don't think it is that difficult, as I am doing other things while it is on the TV.

Re: BASS live commercials [Re: SC-001] #13933362 03/23/21 04:36 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by SC-001
I've watched more MLF this week than Elite series so haven't really noticed this until now. Being the final day I will follow the elites today but the number of commercials almost makes it unwatchable, they seriously need to re-think their commercial to actual fishing content, very frustrating.

With you watching more of the MLF you’ve probably become accustomed to not seeing much advertising from sponsors because they obviously don’t have many supporting the BPT. So when you go over to BASS it seems like a lot when it’s really not that much, it’s just that they need to meet a lot of sponsorship commitments. Even with that, most times they are running advertisements in Picture in Picture so you shouldn’t be missing any of the live coverage.

Re: BASS live commercials [Re: Big O Florida] #13933396 03/23/21 05:07 PM
M
Mudman63 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

With you watching more of the MLF you’ve probably become accustomed to not seeing much advertising from sponsors because they obviously don’t have many supporting the BPT. So when you go over to BASS it seems like a lot when it’s really not that much, it’s just that they need to meet a lot of sponsorship commitments. Even with that, most times they are running advertisements in Picture in Picture so you shouldn’t be missing any of the live coverage.

You have an answer for everything...I’m convinced now more than ever that you work as an employee for BASS. I can see you sitting in your home office, dual monitors with the TFF on one, work on the other, most people display college degrees on their office walls, I suspect you have multiple MLF or FLW tour application rejection letters pinned to the walls with pocket knives, and a Boyd Duckett poppet hanging from a rope tied to the ceiling. Maybe even a cease and desist letter from Duckett’s attorneys advising you to stop begging to join MLF, thus the root of your unhealthy hatred for the tour.

Re: BASS live commercials [Re: SC-001] #13933593 03/23/21 07:25 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

If you miss something it isn't like they aren't going to show you plenty of times later in the broadcast. bolt

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: BASS live commercials [Re: Big O Florida] #13933599 03/23/21 07:27 PM
R
RedRaider3933 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
R

For the love of god, give it up.

Go Tech
Re: BASS live commercials [Re: SC-001] #13933602 03/23/21 07:30 PM
L
Lone_Wolf Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
Bass probably does have more endemic sponsors, but MLF seems to have more non-endemic. When your running so many commercials its affecting the quality of your product that is a problem.

Re: BASS live commercials [Re: Big O Florida] #13933837 03/23/21 10:43 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

I wonder if the MLF anglers and their individual sponsors appreciate fewer commercial breaks and more screen time because it benefits them directly.

[Linked Image]
Re: BASS live commercials [Re: Big O Florida] #13933989 03/24/21 12:39 AM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D

So do all those BASS sponsors know that BASS membership is artificially inflated because they have anglers giving out memberships to kids at tournaments. I didn't realize BASS was so desperate until you pointed it out

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide