texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
poisonman, spacewill, yess.ye, DReb, Fun2Fish
115059 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 101,409
hopalong 95,650
Pilothawk 80,782
Bigbob_FTW 72,584
JDavis7873ฎ 67,402
Mark Perry 62,484
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,144,845
Posts15,645,137
Members140,059
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Two Guys Marine #13932310 03/22/21 07:37 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
O
OK Bass Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
O
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
Thank you to Bart at Two Guys Marine, Del Rio, Lake Amistad. Both our boats last week developed issues, Bart had us back on the water in under an hour!! At a reasonable price !!

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13932316 03/22/21 07:40 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,655
W
WALLS Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
W
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,655
Bart is awesome. Saved our azz after hours one Saturday years ago so we could fish the second day of the tourney on Sunday.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13932491 03/22/21 10:23 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,731
T
Topwater2 Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,731
Two Guys Marine is the BEST in the business!!


FishKen
Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13933090 03/23/21 01:32 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
M
Matt Houston Online Content
Outdoorsman
Online Content
Outdoorsman
M
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
Quite a huge difference between them and the other guy... We had a small issue this weekend as well, and they jumped right on it and had us out of there in 30 min and we were back on the water. They didnt even charge us. The motor had a clogged pee hole and they unclogged us. Super helpful and super friendly. They earned our business forever. You dont see service like that very often.

In contrast, we had a problem a few years ago and went to the other place. We just needed a part and we could have fixed it ourselves. At first the owner didnt want to sell us the part because the Ranger wasnt bought from him, then said he wouldnt sell us the part because he didnt want to have to look for it because he was "late for his Sunday afternoon fried chicken". I shoot you not. Thats what he said. I thought he was joking but.. nope. he never sold us the part.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13933627 03/23/21 07:55 PM
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 27
T
TxRabbitBane Online Content
Outdoorsman
Online Content
Outdoorsman
T
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 27
Theyโ€™ve never done me wrong.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: Matt Houston] #13933685 03/23/21 08:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 376
U
Used2fish Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
U
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 376
Originally Posted by Matt Houston
Quite a huge difference between them and the other guy... We had a small issue this weekend as well, and they jumped right on it and had us out of there in 30 min and we were back on the water. They didnt even charge us. The motor had a clogged pee hole and they unclogged us. Super helpful and super friendly. They earned our business forever. You dont see service like that very often.

In contrast, we had a problem a few years ago and went to the other place. We just needed a part and we could have fixed it ourselves. At first the owner didnt want to sell us the part because the Ranger wasnt bought from him, then said he wouldnt sell us the part because he didnt want to have to look for it because he was "late for his Sunday afternoon fried chicken". I shoot you not. Thats what he said. I thought he was joking but.. nope. he never sold us the part.



The one time I was in del rio I had a similar situation. Two guys wasn't a yamaha dealer but they helped as best they could. Ended up driving to SA and back the day before a 3 day tournament just to buy a 3 dollar part.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: Matt Houston] #13933980 03/24/21 12:30 AM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,754
RCarter Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,754
Originally Posted by Matt Houston
Quite a huge difference between them and the other guy... We had a small issue this weekend as well, and they jumped right on it and had us out of there in 30 min and we were back on the water. They didnt even charge us. The motor had a clogged pee hole and they unclogged us. Super helpful and super friendly. They earned our business forever. You dont see service like that very often.

In contrast, we had a problem a few years ago and went to the other place. We just needed a part and we could have fixed it ourselves. At first the owner didnt want to sell us the part because the Ranger wasnt bought from him, then said he wouldnt sell us the part because he didnt want to have to look for it because he was "late for his Sunday afternoon fried chicken". I shoot you not. Thats what he said. I thought he was joking but.. nope. he never sold us the part.


TOTALLY AGREE......Never know when you walk into the other guy's place what kind of mood he will be in.......BUT if you want to buy a $100K Ranger he will sell you one!

Last edited by RCarter; 03/25/21 12:48 AM.

WORK HARD.....FISH HARDER!
Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13934152 03/24/21 02:37 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 8,802
BigDozer66 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 8,802
Originally Posted by OK Bass
Thank you to Bart at Two Guys Marine, Del Rio, Lake Amistad. Both our boats last week developed issues, Bart had us back on the water in under an hour!! At a reasonable price !!

cheers


2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13934868 03/24/21 06:18 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,140
S
spacejunkie Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
S
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,140
A little FYI on trolling motor repairs in Del Rio. Jerry's Trolling Motor Repair has help me out a couple of times. Has a shop behind his house and fixed mine twice on the spot. Don't know if he is still in business but he is good, quick, and fair priced.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: spacejunkie] #13934971 03/24/21 07:14 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,240
6BOOMER Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,240
Originally Posted by spacejunkie
A little FYI on trolling motor repairs in Del Rio. Jerry's Trolling Motor Repair has help me out a couple of times. Has a shop behind his house and fixed mine twice on the spot. Don't know if he is still in business but he is good, quick, and fair priced.


Just talked to Jerry he has retired from the trolling motor business.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: spacejunkie] #13935077 03/24/21 08:43 PM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,343
F
fishnfireman Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,343
Originally Posted by spacejunkie
A little FYI on trolling motor repairs in Del Rio. Jerry's Trolling Motor Repair has help me out a couple of times. Has a shop behind his house and fixed mine twice on the spot. Don't know if he is still in business but he is good, quick, and fair priced.

Rumor is that Two Guys is now working on trolling motors since Jerry finally quit.

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: OK Bass] #13935421 03/25/21 01:01 AM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 130
A
AMISTAD BASS Offline
Outdoorsman
Offline
Outdoorsman
A
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 130
Bink and Bart @ 2 Guys Marine are Mercury and Minn Kota.. They saved me many times on and off the water... Recently installed a new 250 4 stroke and new Ultrex on my boat. Quick and reliable. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Re: Two Guys Marine [Re: 6BOOMER] #13935797 03/25/21 12:54 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,140
S
spacejunkie Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
S
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,140
Originally Posted by 6BOOMER
Originally Posted by spacejunkie
A little FYI on trolling motor repairs in Del Rio. Jerry's Trolling Motor Repair has help me out a couple of times. Has a shop behind his house and fixed mine twice on the spot. Don't know if he is still in business but he is good, quick, and fair priced.


Just talked to Jerry he has retired from the trolling motor business.


Thanks for the info on Jerry. For some reason Amistad likes to eat my TM's.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3