Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13920848 03/13/21 02:12 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
I enjoyed watching it for an hour or so I had it on today. Definitely seems like they’re working out some kinks, and the anglers don’t all seem like they’re seasoned professionals, especially on camera, but I found it interesting and wish them the best of luck.

cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Mark Perry] #13920944 03/13/21 03:36 AM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Originally Posted by BThomas
MLF does it better

Yeah, that certainly is evidenced by the fact that the crowd on a Thursday afternoon was bigger for this event than on the final day the MLF Redcrest Championship tournament was held in the same place only 2 weeks ago.

Some people might want to think hard before they start measuring the length of someone else’s stage, Eh? lmfao

The crowd watches the event, not stands around for the trophy presentation afterward. You do not watch an event from a parking lot.....

Been to many pro events with large turnouts at weigh in. Many peopke enjoy attending thhe weigh ins at the lake. Several have been jam packed and looked like a concert was going on.

Oh I understand, thats because we had a time when you didn't know the results of the game when it was being played. If we saw it live and knew who won we wouldn't stand around for the trophy presentation. Luckily we can see it live now in some formats.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Dubee] #13921075 03/13/21 11:37 AM
D
Dan21XRS Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Dubee
Do you have any pics of your sister Mary in the shower?

WTH wrong with you???... Dan
huh

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Dan21XRS] #13921149 03/13/21 01:25 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by Dan21XRS

huh

I'm going to allow this question... Please answer.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Big O Florida] #13921247 03/13/21 02:59 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
I’ve been watching uninterrupted since the beginning, so it looks like the few small tech issues they’ve had have been resolved. The live tracker seems to be functioning today as well. It looks like some guys are finding fish that have moved onto beds... a 6.0lb showing on the board already too.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Big O Florida] #13921255 03/13/21 03:07 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
There have been good turnouts at some weigh ins since live coverage has been around.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Dan21XRS] #13921257 03/13/21 03:08 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B

huh

It’s obvious the dude has some issues, Dan. The mods seem to be extremely tolerant toward the glaring hostilities directed at me, so I’ve chosen to not engage in that type of thing whatsoever, as opposed to giving him an opportunity to do even more.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Mark Perry] #13921274 03/13/21 03:18 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
There have been good turnouts at some weigh ins since live coverage has been around.

I think local people enjoy that type of thing, especially if they have kids and are looking for something to do. Take them out to the lake with a fishing pole and hang around and see anglers come in and show fish they have caught and also let them see the fancy boats and paint schemes. A boondoggle type of event for anyone wanting to promote their brand and maybe give out some marketing swag... that’s why BASS has always been attractive, because they promoted that kind of deal, and I think these guys are going to do the same deal. I can’t see them having a hard time finding sponsors to support them. They are doing things right from the start, and haven’t tried to proclaim anything. It’s my understanding that they haven’t even tried to solicit sponsorship yet, they wanted to get things off the ground and then be able to show them what they’re actually producing as opposed to so glossy pitch deck full of overly inflated and pie in the sky projections, based primarily on some rapidly fading personality names.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Big O Florida] #13921364 03/13/21 05:13 PM
TxBazzn Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

huh

It’s obvious the dude has some issues, Dan. The mods seem to be extremely tolerant toward the glaring hostilities directed at me, so I’ve chosen to not engage in that type of thing whatsoever, as opposed to giving him an opportunity to do even more.

Not to divert this thread but what you just said is true. The Mods allow so many people to attack you on a semi personal level. To date I have seen you create more MLF die hards in here through your constant barrage of canon fire at MLF but I haven’t seen you attack individual TFF’rs. Yet you get suspended for using the Forum as a discussion board about a major organization in the forums intended subject while guys using it as Twitter to attack people who annoy them, go unchecked. These guys aren’t forced to respond to your threads, they choose too.

It’s never freedom of speech for everyone.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Big O Florida] #13921591 03/13/21 09:46 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
It looks like the showdown Saturday weigh-in is going good with the projected top 10 still to make it back to the ramp. A decent crowd has shown up too. I tried to give a look earlier to the former FLW tournament going on, but it appears someone may have forgot to pay the cloud service bill, as I was getting errors referring to cloud service when trying to launch the live stream. It must have ended being a nothing burger because no one even started a thread about it on TFF... I think NPFL did a really good job and should be congratulated for putting on a successful inaugural event and putting together what appears to be a viable circuit to move forward with. Decent weights, decent size fish, all comparable to the other trails out there, including BASS!

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Mark Perry] #13921637 03/13/21 10:45 PM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G

Thats good, wish them the best!

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Big O Florida] #13921648 03/13/21 11:00 PM
S
SC-001 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
I want to know the back story at who at MLF did to Big O wrong because he has acted like a woman scorned from the get go and doesn't look like he is going to EVER let up until he is six feet under. If I had to guess he had some sort of ties to the former FLW before the merger.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: SC-001] #13921651 03/13/21 11:04 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by SC-001
I want to know the back story at who at MLF did to Big O wrong because he has acted like a woman scorned from the get go and doesn't look like he is going to EVER let up until he is six feet under. If I had to guess he had some sort of ties to the former FLW before the merger.

Boyd stole his baseball

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: TxBazzn] #13921658 03/13/21 11:09 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by TxBazzn

huh

Not to divert this thread but what you just said is true. The Mods allow so many people to attack you on a semi personal level. To date I have seen you create more MLF die hards in here through your constant barrage of canon fire at MLF but I haven’t seen you attack individual TFF’rs. Yet you get suspended for using the Forum as a discussion board about a major organization in the forums intended subject while guys using it as Twitter to attack people who annoy them, go unchecked. These guys aren’t forced to respond to your threads, they choose too.

It’s never freedom of speech for everyone.

So you don't think all of his comments about Mark Jones being just a water boy for MLF. Or his comments about everyone who enjoys MLF just being lemmons. To you that's not attacking anyone? Calling the owners of MLF thieves and conmen. That's not attacking them personally? There's plenty more. If you don't think he attacks people. Yoy don't read his post.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event [Re: Dubee] #13921675 03/13/21 11:24 PM
S
SC-001 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S

So you don't think all of his comments about Mark Jones being just a water boy for MLF. Or his comments about everyone who enjoys MLF just being lemmons. To you that's not attacking anyone? Calling the owners of MLF thieves and conmen. That's not attacking them personally? There's plenty more. If you don't think he attacks people. Yoy don't read his post.

This, Big O is here just to troll MLF, he backs off after they give him vacations to banned camp but he inches up until he gets another one.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide