Forums59
Topics1,037,836
Posts13,935,340
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910085 03/04/21 02:01 AM
Rangerkev Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
90 degree where temp in June seems like a stretch. Is BASS known to kill bass at every tournament. It just amazes me the way people holler forest fire at the strike of a match. I don't recall an article ever being written about BASD killing fish. They should be the best at taking care of the fish. They have been doing it longer then any other trail. 60 and 90 minute drives have become common at quite a few Classics.

Rangerkev
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910097 03/04/21 02:14 AM
D
Dan21XRS Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Well they say everything is bigger in Texas... We'll see... Dan

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Rangerkev] #13910162 03/04/21 03:23 AM
buda13 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Rangerkev
90 degree where temp in June seems like a stretch. Is BASS known to kill bass at every tournament. It just amazes me the way people holler forest fire at the strike of a match. I don't recall an article ever being written about BASD killing fish. They should be the best at taking care of the fish. They have been doing it longer then any other trail. 60 and 90 minute drives have become common at quite a few Classics.

Actually it was in the 90’s first week of June last year.... so it’s possible.

After speaking with some folks locally that are directly involved with the event fish care has become their number 1 focus spear headed by TPWD. I’m curious to see what they come up with.

Regardless the expo is 15 min from my house, think I’m most excited about that.

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910182 03/04/21 03:41 AM
Rangerkev Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Buda i had no idea it got that warm so quick. I guess we have to have faith in BASS and TPW. I just curious if Ray Roberts will show itself.

Rangerkev
Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910194 03/04/21 03:49 AM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
All you ninnies worried about the rona ought to move to california.

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13910269 03/04/21 04:47 AM
B
Bass Junkie Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by b00stin4

It will, people who think this virus is a fairy tail, and there's a bunch in this state, haven't had it or someone they know die from it, I've had co-workers die from it.

The fairytale is that masks work and that government and health officials know best. So we all understand the dangers and will take necessary risks to live our lives.

And the only other fairytale we don’t hear about is that we are still in an AIDS epidemic (no cure) that kills over 15,000 and over 30,000 new cases yearly. Over 1,000,000 people are only living with the disease because of very expensive drugs. Do you think those folks are taking the right precautions?

Last edited by Bass Junkie; 03/04/21 04:51 AM.
Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Bass Junkie] #13910470 03/04/21 02:02 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Bass Junkie

It will, people who think this virus is a fairy tail, and there's a bunch in this state, haven't had it or someone they know die from it, I've had co-workers die from it.

The fairytale is that masks work and that government and health officials know best. So we all understand the dangers and will take necessary risks to live our lives.

And the only other fairytale we don’t hear about is that we are still in an AIDS epidemic (no cure) that kills over 15,000 and over 30,000 new cases yearly. Over 1,000,000 people are only living with the disease because of very expensive drugs. Do you think those folks are taking the right precautions?

Does your necessary risks to live your life include what’s necessary to prevent risk to other people’s lives? Why is it other societies in Asia where many of these diseases are born and spread, or regularly have air pollution issues, have been voluntarily wearing masks for decades? Are they all living in a fairy tale?

Those who are stuck in a fairytale are those who compare a disease that’s been around for decades, has low transmission rates, that can only be contracted in ways specific to a lifestyle, to one that is airborne and has already killed 500,000+ just in the U.S. alone in less than a year just because they breath in the common air or touch an infected surface around us all.

One thing this disease has taught us all; there are way too many selfish, inconsiderate, it’s only about me, type of people in out society. It’s so disgusting that I have become a proponent of taking people who willfully jeopardize other people’s health for their own convenience or believe in defiance because they trust voodoo speculation over science, by mandatorily putting them in places where they would be purposefully exposed and infected, and then let the disease run its course within them before they can be released back into the general population. Give these people only the basic and minimum healthcare while they are infected and until they recover. Let those with that type of mind set become the leaders in herd immunity so they are no longer a danger to others around them.

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910478 03/04/21 02:09 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

Does your necessary risks to live your life include what’s necessary to prevent risk to other people’s lives? Why is it other societies in Asia where many of these diseases are born and spread, or regularly have air pollution issues, have been voluntarily wearing masks for decades? Are they all living in a fairy tale?

Those who are stuck in a fairytale are those who compare a disease that’s been around for decades, has low transmission rates, that can only be contracted in ways specific to a lifestyle, to one that is airborne and has already killed 500,000+ just in the U.S. alone in less than a year just because they breath in the common air or touch an infected surface around us all.

One thing this disease has taught us all; there are way too many selfish, inconsiderate, it’s only about me, type of people in out society. It’s so disgusting that I have become a proponent of taking people who willfully jeopardize other people’s health for their own convenience or believe in defiance because they trust voodoo speculation over science, by mandatorily putting them in places where they would be purposefully exposed and infected, and then let the disease run its course within them before they can be released back into the general population. Give these people only the basic and minimum healthcare while they are infected and until they recover. Let those with that type of mind set become the leaders in herd immunity so they are no longer a danger to others around them.

Go put on your 3 mask and hide in your moms basement.

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910479 03/04/21 02:10 PM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
It's not until June so Texas will have plenty of time to see how the opening 100% will effect things. I imagine if things go well it will be big but I'm not sure everybody will be ready to be in that big of a crowd yet so I dont think it will set records. From a fish care standpoint, it will be fine. The ride will be better than how they get treated on the water. They will have people weighing and and adding ice and livewell treatment for the ride. They could also have some portable air bubbles that anglers could clip on their batteries and get some air to the livewells. I want her some videos from prior classics with long drives and even with the cold water they did a lot to prepare those fish and livewells for the ride

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910481 03/04/21 02:13 PM
HDVS Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
People's WHINING wears me out!!! Go move to some liberal state and help them ban fishing for money if you don't like it! While your at it tell all the local business's that they don't need to make any money off of such a huge event bc a few fish could die! But next time you go shoot a deer or ducks or anything else just realize you are not preserving the resource (if your killing it) but we haven't seemed to have an issue with those populations?? Have we?? Just know I do everything humanly possible to keep bass alive. Fun fishing or tournament fishing. But at the end of the day they are still fish! and animals are animals! and Whiney *** people need to get a life!!

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910514 03/04/21 02:34 PM
B
bassdude10 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910598 03/04/21 03:39 PM
S
Statton48 Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Wow!!! We have some real winners on here. The fish aren’t going to be killed, COVID isn’t going to spread like fire in California, and it will be a huge success and great turn out. Looking forward to partaking in this event.

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Rangerkev] #13910649 03/04/21 04:10 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

They wrote an article about Roberts and small mouth playing a key part in the tournament LMAO. I dont give any credit on anything written by them after their last masterpiece on the lake.

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Big O Florida] #13910658 03/04/21 04:18 PM
P
Phoenix 920 Pro xp Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
P
most everybody that wants a shot should have it by that time so crowds should be big. hopefully tpwd has a lot of ice packs to hand out

Re: Will Texas host biggest ever Bassmasters Classic [Re: Barrett] #13910753 03/04/21 05:32 PM
A
avid_basser Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
A
Originally Posted by Barrett

They wrote an article about Roberts and small mouth playing a key part in the tournament LMAO. I dont give any credit on anything written by them after their last masterpiece on the lake.

Yeah, SM are so abundant and large in Ray Bob. AHAHAHAHHA

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide