Forums59
Topics1,039,182
Posts13,960,486
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Bassmasters Live - Tennessee River [Re: Big O Florida] #13905992 03/01/21 01:02 AM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

MLF has a LACK OF SPONSORS? BASS has more then they can count?

Bingo - That’s correct.... MLF had 2 - Bass Pro Shops and Wisconsin Sausage. I wouldn’t say more than BASS can count, but it was more being displayed that I cared to try and count for them.

It ain’t no wonder them boys have now been saddled with paying entry fees. The lack of sponsorship logo’s and brands being displayed in the most photographed area of the event is very telling about the lack of support MLF has from a sponsorship standpoint. Some might argue that’s a strong indication of financial and structural weakness, and it’s out there for anyone who knows what to look for, to see. Will they even survive the whole season?

Your survival depends on it, what else would you talk about if mlf failed? Think about it, you are discussing mlf on a bass thread, definite proof we are under investing in mental health treatment in this country, I am sorry.

My survival doesn’t depend on MLF... but I would argue the survival of those anglers who were promised no entry fee tournament fishing and the possibility of becoming a reality TV star, is possibly in jeopardy. The only ones who will make out in the failed venture are the multibillionaires atop the executive level org chart who collected and spent other people’s money, and got paid handsomely to do so at the same time.

Considering some guys who had journeyman averages in bpt are already on top in bass, I think they'd all land on their feet fine, but they will sleep better at night knowing your great concern for their futures no doubt. Carry on.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Bassmasters Live - Tennessee River [Re: Mark Perry] #13906077 03/01/21 01:54 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
I really enjoyed the coverage. I like how both deep and shallow was working. I usually get bored watching tge vertical fishing events but tbis one was better to me because it had variety.

Totally agree.

Deep water, shallow water, smallmouth, largemouth, clean water, muddy water. Shows that the real pros can catch them in pretty much any water/weather.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Bassmasters Live - Tennessee River [Re: Big O Florida] #13906189 03/01/21 03:40 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
MLF Sponsors

Bassmasters Sponsors

I would guess both of them have plenty of sponsors? hmmm

I enjoy watching both of them and will continue to watch them and others in spite of what some might say. rockon

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Bassmasters Live - Tennessee River [Re: Big O Florida] #13906586 03/01/21 04:34 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
dude, we get it, the BASS weigh in was busy and lot's more people than the take off for MLF. I was more saddened by the pro sponsored by Gaygan Squad baits than the lack of people at take off

Good guess Frank, and while fans are extremely important, that’s sadly not the answer. If it were, MLF’s problems wouldn’t be as severe as they seemingly are. The correct answer should concern their fans and anglers alike. I will narrow it down for everyone. 2 pictures, the MLF picture has two of this very important element to the organization and the sport, and the BASS has too many to count. What’s missing at MLF?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What you were able to deduct from that photo is that MLF only has two sponsors huh? Lol, man you’re so lost it’s insane.

Re: Bassmasters Live - Tennessee River [Re: Big O Florida] #13906646 03/01/21 05:12 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
He is "going to have an old friend for lunch" insane.

Re: Bassmasters Live - Tennessee River [Re: Mark Jones] #13906662 03/01/21 05:23 PM
SAKS Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by Mark Jones
dude, we get it, the BASS weigh in was busy and lot's more people than the take off for MLF. I was more saddened by the pro sponsored by Gaygan Squad baits than the lack of people at take off

Good guess Frank, and while fans are extremely important, that’s sadly not the answer. If it were, MLF’s problems wouldn’t be as severe as they seemingly are. The correct answer should concern their fans and anglers alike. I will narrow it down for everyone. 2 pictures, the MLF picture has two of this very important element to the organization and the sport, and the BASS has too many to count. What’s missing at MLF?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What you were able to deduct from that photo is that MLF only has two sponsors huh? Lol, man you’re so lost it’s insane.

Not lost. Like a politician he only presents information that molds and fits his hate narrative.
P.S.
Big O, still full of POOH.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide