Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring #13874076 02/04/21 08:58 PM
B
Blue Moon Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
I'm very hesitate to post this because I don't want anyone to think I'm spamming about a specific crypto or stock. I never recommend stocks or crypto but like Tom, I'm personally holding most crypto and was in early. Because I'm in crypto for the long haul, other than minor profit trims that I usually regret, there is zero chance I"m going to sell off regardless of an up or down swing. That out of the way, Elon tweeted about Dogecoin today and it helped it gain momentum. Keep an eye on it. Here's an article on CNBC Elon Musk sends Dogecoin soaring

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874133 02/04/21 10:00 PM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
I've been seeing bitcoin more in the media which usually equates to a rise and then the old money takes the new money. I look for that to happen soon

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874156 02/04/21 10:16 PM
R
RickS. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
There's a plan to pump it tonight. Just an FYI

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874166 02/04/21 10:21 PM
T Bird Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Ain't hit the dollar mark yet has it?

Okie by birth, Texan by choice.
[Linked Image]
USAF "Thunderbirds" Alumni 1985-1989

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: T Bird] #13874187 02/04/21 10:43 PM
R
RickS. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by T Bird

It was under a penny forever. Last look it was a nickel. The last few weeks have been the most movement I've seen.

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874202 02/04/21 10:58 PM
B
Blue Moon Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by the skipper
I've been seeing bitcoin more in the media which usually equates to a rise and then the old money takes the new money. I look for that to happen soon

Not sure if you saw Tom's recent post about institutions beginning to adopt Bitcoin. Lots of interesting developments. Over $20 Billion worth of Bitcoin recently moved off the exchanges into cold storage.
Originally Posted by T Bird

Nowhere close to a $1. What Rick said about historical price and currently around a nickel a dog.

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: RickS.] #13874240 02/04/21 11:31 PM
Jons3825 Offline
" Mod Alert"
" Mod Alert"
Originally Posted by RickS.

Added another 1K at .03 just for tonight.

[Linked Image]
PM me for diving info or for recovery quote's.
LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Originally Posted by Brad
I will be back. I'm never truly gone
Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: the skipper] #13874246 02/04/21 11:34 PM
pacertom Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

If old money refers to corporations, institutions, City Governments, Sovereign Countries, Pension funds.....then yes, that part has just started. Its a trickle now and in 6 months to a year it will be a firehose. Its just the first few that get in, trigger the flow and other corps follow like dominos.

Ironic the timing....today MicroStrategy held a virtual conference on what corporations can do with their cash reserves in terms of BTC and crypto, a playbook if you will. As most know, Corps sitting on cash invest it in funds, stocks, metals, ETFs etc..etc..etc... Corps are now starting to allocate small portions of their cash reserves into BTC, ETH, ADA and others vs the historic investment vehicles. And these pension funds and corporations have a CHIT-TON of cash sitting on the sidelines looking for a place to park it.

One statement I read a few months ago really sticks with me..... It will be next to impossible for someone with no position in BTC today to accumulate 1000 BTC in the next few years. With 21 Million as the supply and ~4 million of those lost forever, the scarcity of BTC will force the price to rise dramatically. In a few years, people will wish they got in at $37K....like we are doing now wishing we got in at $100, $1000, heck even $5000.

I'm always open to talk...pm if you want to have a convo and are somewhat educated in the industry. I have more hours of research into this than I care to admit and have settled in on 13 assets, all with a function to change society. And all within the top 25 with the exception of 1.

postscript ..... I always struggle with actually posting anything regarding crypto as the idiots come out of the woodwork with ponzi, worthless, no value, criminal activities .etc...Tired of justifying something to someone that didn't do the research and simply has an opinion based on nothing.

If someone has not seen the value and trajectory yet, you never will. When an asset class has corporations with 1000's of very intelligent accountants, lawyers and CFOs putting in millions and millions of dollars into these assets, Fidelity, Chase and others opening crypto departments focused on this asset class - that's why you should take notice vs a redneck like me posting on TFF.

And that's all I got..... See ya in retirement smile

A MAN WILL NEVER GO TO HIS GRAVE WISHING HE'D FISHED LESS!!
Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874250 02/04/21 11:36 PM
pacertom Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
And lastly - I am NOT in DOGE..... wish I had a throw a few hundred at it way back when but it never felt right....

A MAN WILL NEVER GO TO HIS GRAVE WISHING HE'D FISHED LESS!!
Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: pacertom] #13874284 02/05/21 12:12 AM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by pacertom

If old money refers to corporations, institutions, City Governments, Sovereign Countries, Pension funds.....then yes, that part has just started. Its a trickle now and in 6 months to a year it will be a firehose. Its just the first few that get in, trigger the flow and other corps follow like dominos.

Ironic the timing....today MicroStrategy held a virtual conference on what corporations can do with their cash reserves in terms of BTC and crypto, a playbook if you will. As most know, Corps sitting on cash invest it in funds, stocks, metals, ETFs etc..etc..etc... Corps are now starting to allocate small portions of their cash reserves into BTC, ETH, ADA and others vs the historic investment vehicles. And these pension funds and corporations have a CHIT-TON of cash sitting on the sidelines looking for a place to park it.

One statement I read a few months ago really sticks with me..... It will be next to impossible for someone with no position in BTC today to accumulate 1000 BTC in the next few years. With 21 Million as the supply and ~4 million of those lost forever, the scarcity of BTC will force the price to rise dramatically. In a few years, people will wish they got in at $37K....like we are doing now wishing we got in at $100, $1000, heck even $5000.

I'm always open to talk...pm if you want to have a convo and are somewhat educated in the industry. I have more hours of research into this than I care to admit and have settled in on 13 assets, all with a function to change society. And all within the top 25 with the exception of 1.

postscript ..... I always struggle with actually posting anything regarding crypto as the idiots come out of the woodwork with ponzi, worthless, no value, criminal activities .etc...Tired of justifying something to someone that didn't do the research and simply has an opinion based on nothing.

If someone has not seen the value and trajectory yet, you never will. When an asset class has corporations with 1000's of very intelligent accountants, lawyers and CFOs putting in millions and millions of dollars into these assets, Fidelity, Chase and others opening crypto departments focused on this asset class - that's why you should take notice vs a redneck like me posting on TFF.

And that's all I got..... See ya in retirement smile

Old money as in the people that have been in this for a while. They will take some profits soon. Im not up to date with it anymore. I researched for a while the last time it went up. Gambled on ripple and that didnt work out. Luckily I left some in a few others and theyve saved me. Figures the other day I finally sold the ripple and it went up afterward lol. One thing to watch out for, all these banks opening crypto departments, they could create their own coin. They may dabble in something to start for a bit but with the lure of fees and their "own" money I could see them doing it. Now, that goes against what the crypto world is really about so one will have to accept the other in the future. Either crypto will have to give in to more regulations and centrality or the banks will have to change their perspective on reporting and such.

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: pacertom] #13874296 02/05/21 12:27 AM
B
Blue Moon Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by pacertom
And lastly - I am NOT in DOGE..... wish I had a throw a few hundred at it way back when but it never felt right....

Never felt right... Please, you didn't ask your magic 8 ball enough times...

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874441 02/05/21 02:28 AM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
juggle

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Blue Moon] #13874469 02/05/21 02:55 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
He tweeted about it in the middle of the night.

It opened at .0400 and got to .057, Is that a soaring?

When it went to .08 for a millisecond in the middle of the night last week Id call that soaring especially since it had never been above .010 before that.

Doge is has no value it cant be used for anything from what I have read it is in fact a pyramid scheme type of deal. It was created as a joke in 2012 or 13. Is there more to it than that?

Last edited by Jeff From Iowa; 02/05/21 03:16 AM.
Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Jons3825] #13874472 02/05/21 02:57 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Jons3825

How did you buy it at .03? It was never that low today.

Re: Dogecoin - Elon tweets sent it soaring [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13874977 02/05/21 03:20 PM
Jons3825 Offline
" Mod Alert"
" Mod Alert"
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by Jons3825

How did you buy it at .03? It was never that low today.

It did dip in to the 0.03XX range yesterday briefly.

[Linked Image]
PM me for diving info or for recovery quote's.
LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Originally Posted by Brad
I will be back. I'm never truly gone
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide