Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13854814 01/21/21 02:41 PM
L
Lone_Wolf Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
LOL someone finally got him to shut up.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Dubee] #13854846 01/21/21 02:57 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by shotgunwilly
And what you call decorum issues. I call blunt and saying exactly what I'm thinking. And not hiding behind a fake screen name to do it

I didn't realize Dubee was a real name.

It's my last name. Scott Dubee

O he called you out to the carpet. Time to put up or shut up.

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Used2fish] #13854927 01/21/21 03:41 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Used2fish
Originally Posted by shotgunwilly
And what you call decorum issues. I call blunt and saying exactly what I'm thinking. And not hiding behind a fake screen name to do it

I didn't realize Dubee was a real name.
It's my last name. Scott Dubee

O he called you out to the carpet. Time to put up or shut up.

Not sure what you mean? My last post illustrated relevant details had been overlooked and I still haven’t seen one person come on here and explain where all that intended for anglers purse money from 2020 went. No matter how you calculate it, it’s a significant sum of money that never made it to the anglers. Oh, and to boot, they now are going to be required to pony up entry fees. Where did all those supportive sponsors that were going to make that happen go?... that’s priceless comedy to many.

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13854971 01/21/21 04:00 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
It's just down right funny how he ignores anything anyone says that debunks his bs. And just post more bs saying no one can debunk his bs.

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13854998 01/21/21 04:14 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
popcorn2

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Dubee] #13855132 01/21/21 05:27 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
It's just down right funny how he ignores anything anyone says that debunks his bs. And just post more bs saying no one can debunk his bs.

Bro you are literally no better. All you can come back with is "well you're an idiot". Great argument.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Dubee] #13855165 01/21/21 05:42 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
MLF world championship is on CBS this Sunday

cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: J.H.S.] #13855205 01/21/21 05:59 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Josh Seale

Bro you are literally no better. All you can come back with is "well you're an idiot". Great argument.

Read all my post. That's not nearly all I have said. I've explained over and over how the Redcrest wasn't cancelled and they didn't steal the money. I've explained how no entry wasn't the original plan. I've explained away several of his false claims. He just ignores it and repost the same stuff.

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Big O Florida] #13855270 01/21/21 06:31 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Originally Posted by Used2fish

Old man I'll steal your cane. I've never been on that dude's jock. I just can't stand most little fish.

Don’t worry, there is a select group of people on here that can’t handle the truth about the stench coming from the boots they have been licking. I like to sit back and watch them expose their lack of intellectual capacity. You will quickly notice not a one of them can or will try and refute what’s been said... speaking of... just who was the beneficiary of all that implied money MLF had arbitrarily taken off the anglers table in 2020? I mean, it was a significant amount... e.g. [poof gone] - FW Cup, 2020 Redcrest, $100k reduction in FLW Pro AOY award from previous years payout, dilution of FLW Pro tournament purses with introduction of “super tournaments” for the last 3 normally scheduled events, how many BPT tournaments were just flat out cancelled with no effort to reschedule? Conservatively, the amount of purse money snatched away from the angler tables could be estimated well north of $1 million! Just who was the beneficiary of all that money?

Here is the funny thing... in the humongous 5 rules for 2021 they changed the wording in the clause outlining AOY award... instead of “TBD” that was used in 2020 to stealthily reflect the $100k reduction, they’ve changed it to “to be announced”! That will fool em!

What’s the old saying?; - Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on _ _! (Fill in the blank)

Just for fun I'll debunk a couple more of his false accusations. He says they cancelled the cup and kept all that money. They still had a FLW championship with a huge purse. It just wasn't called the cup. He claims they kept all the money from the cancelled BPT events when they actually allowed the BPT anglers to fish the last 3 FLW tournaments. They increased the payout of those 3 tournaments by slightly more than $500,000 a tournament. A little over 1.5 million total for the 3 total

Last edited by Dubee; 01/21/21 06:32 PM.
Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: BigDozer66] #13855340 01/21/21 07:00 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by BigDozer66

cheers

Wow, imagine the arguments happening over the TV remote in the households around America come Sunday. Live coverage of the AFC title championship to determine who goes to the 2021 Super Bowl, or a rerun of a 2020 fishing tournament no one has heard of even when it was happening live. Maybe MLF could take a page out of other professional sports playbooks and invest in some cardboard cutouts of fans and strategically place them around the lakes and boat ramps... They could even have them dressed in replica KVD jerseys and holding a Duckett fishing rod!

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Big O Florida] #13855352 01/21/21 07:05 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D

cheers

Wow, imagine the arguments happening over the TV remote in the households around America come Sunday. Live coverage of the AFC title championship to determine who goes to the 2021 Super Bowl, or a rerun of a 2020 fishing tournament no one has heard of even when it was happening live. Maybe MLF could take a page out of other professional sports playbooks and invest in some cardboard cutouts of fans and strategically place them around the lakes and boat ramps... They could even have them dressed in replica KVD jerseys and holding a Duckett fishing rod!

Oh come on now Warren. You know your gonna sit down and watch it with your sister Mary

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Big O Florida] #13855356 01/21/21 07:06 PM
206champion Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

cheers

Lol

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13855430 01/21/21 07:46 PM
reeltexan Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity

Relax.
MLF is making lots of money. Everything is fine.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: J.H.S.] #13855461 01/21/21 07:57 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Josh Seale

The funny thing is much of the things I say can be easily verified. For instance, those who argue in vain about the anglers not being cheated out of their championship redcrest last season can’t show a date in 2020 when it happened. There was a redcrest in 2019, and already a completely modified and rescheduled redcrest is reported to possibly take place in 2021, and purportedly even 2022... what happened to the 2020 event and why was it rumored that the anglers were recently even asked to pony up an entry fee (refundable) for the supposed upcoming redcrest? Speaking of entry fees... I suggest the no entry fees was a major talking point and key driver to influence a large portion of anglers to move from an established and stable tournament circuit over to MLF. That’s evidenced by what’s in the public record.

See:
Major shake-up in bass tournament world
Wednesday, September 12th 2018

https://newschannel9.com/sports/outdoors/major-shake-up-in-bass-tournament-world

Quote from article:
“MLF is holding informational meetings with anglers this week. However to attend those meeting anglers are expected to be required to sign non-disclosure agreements so it is still unclear how much detail about the new BPT circuit will be known publically even following those meetings.”
——————————————

Then, around the first week of October there was a small write up that indicated that the deadline for anglers that were invited into MLF had passed and an announcement would be coming with the names of the anglers. That came shortly there after and then right on the heals of that came the following:

OCTOBER 30, 2018 • MAJOR LEAGUE FISHING • BASS PRO TOUR

https://majorleaguefishing.com/press-releases/mlf-bass-pro-tour-anglers-vote-no-entry-fees-for-2019/

Quote from press release:
“What brought this great group of anglers together in the first place was the allure of being able to ultimately control our own destiny because collectively we now make the rules,” said Gary Klein, who was instrumental in the formation of MLF and Bass Pro Tour. “It’s all about the big picture of what we want this sport to be and getting it there. We call this ‘Major League’ Fishing for a reason and no entry fees is a monumental move in our achieving that distinction.”
————————————————

Now, there may have been a vote, but it’s a big stretch to suggest that it wasn’t already a predetermined conclusion and a major talking point and huge carrot on the stick when those dozen or so conspirators within BASS (MLF angler/investors) were recruiting the lemmings that had received an invite. The “no-entry-fees” was a significant factor for a lot of those guys, and no one can blame them for that... and it was even alluded to in subsequent interviews that Brandon and Gerald gave at end of 2019 when they jumped on the wagon leading away from the kook-aid fountain.

What happened? What’s changed so significantly that they had to reintroduce entry-fees? I mean, the primary stakeholders in this venture are multi-billionaires; they could easily support retaining what’s been the #1 talking point about the BPT. Same goes for the FLW AOY award... these multi-billionaires could have easily kept the award what it has been for many years... chump change to those guys... but no... and the reason is, they are not about putting money into the venture, they are about sucking it out. Hence, the without a thought cancellation of events that should have already had operational and payout costs secured.. canceled! Where is all that money going?

Re: MLF bottom 10 losing tour card [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13855475 01/21/21 08:04 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
All this conspiracy theory and conjecture and you still have zero impact on the outcome of their business and along with that, your constant rants keep their brand front and center here daily. It’s much appreciated, I’ll ask if someone can start sending you a stipend.

bump

Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide