Forums59
Topics1,038,938
Posts13,955,886
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: RayBob] #13852611 01/19/21 10:57 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by RayBob
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Matt made me look. The real R J:

[Linked Image]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

I thought this was about this thing:

[Linked Image]

It is definitely a differing spin on the same name. The top pic is pleasing to the eye obviously although unlike Jimmah Carter I fail to lust.

Rebekah Jones is the young one. Rachel Levine is the older one. She was the health secretary of Pennsylvania until Biden named her to his cabinet today. She is transsexual. Rebekah Jones was a data scientist in Florida who stole data relating to Covid infections and was arrested for it.

[Linked Image]
Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Sawhorse] #13852612 01/19/21 10:58 PM
T
TR176 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T
Mug shot for comparison would be nice.

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Sawhorse] #13852617 01/19/21 11:05 PM
Alumacraft 14 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
What an excellent example of the failure of liberalism.

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: ReelBusy] #13852618 01/19/21 11:06 PM
W
WAWI Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by ReelBusy
For perspective

[Linked Image]

You must believe the science, except the bs about chromosomes ....

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Sawhorse] #13852659 01/19/21 11:36 PM
L
lconn4 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
L
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
For perspective

[Linked Image]

He's not very hot IMHO.

That one isn’t very flattering but there are some better pics.

[Linked Image]

A good rule of angling philosophy is not to interfere with another fisherman's ways of being happy, unless you want to be hated.
Zane Grey, Tales of Fishes, 1919

https://vimeo.com/73372194
https://vimeo.com/72859045

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13852677 01/19/21 11:53 PM
B
Blue Moon Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
...Rebekah Jones was a data scientist in Florida who stole data relating to Covid infections and was arrested for it.

That's certainly one way to spin it. Or you could say she's an award winning data scientist turned whistleblower. She was fired from her position for insubordination because she didn't comply with demands from her superiors at the Florida Department of Health to lie about the data related to Covid last summer. Her recent arrest had nothing to do with stolen data but may be part of a State of Florida and bigger coverup. As a data scientist, she had 100 percent legal access to the data. Bottomline, she lost her job because she was attempting to warn people about Covid based on actual data she had access to while her superiors were attempting to cover up the data.

She was arrested because she allegedly accessed a state messaging system after she was terminated for insubordination for the purpose of sending a message to the Florida Emergency Response Team that said, "... Be a hero. Speak up before another 17,000 people are dead."

Even then, she denies sending the message. Any junior hacker or site admin could have sent it and spoofed her IP. She is claiming someone sent the message and framed her for it so the state of Florida could gain access to the devices that were taken in the police raid to find out others she was still collaborating with inside the department. After she was terminated, she spun up her own dashboards and worked with the COVID-19 Tracking Project. The media in Florida and around the country began to use her dashboards and data instead of the official Florida dashboards. That caused a lot of heartburn with state officials. So far there is no other proof that she sent the message and even if she did, that's not really the story...

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: ReelBusy] #13852736 01/20/21 12:46 AM
R
Rayzor Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
For perspective

[Linked Image]

Even beer googles wouldn't make this one any better.

Be safe,
Rayzor
[Linked Image]
2001 Triton Tx-21/225 Mercury EFI
Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Sawhorse] #13852829 01/20/21 01:40 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
She looks like she had to be told “NO!” Once too often. That right eye and cheek looks a little painted up and swollen. Lol

Not condoning spousal abuse. cheers

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Blue Moon] #13852845 01/20/21 01:48 AM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Blue Moon
...Rebekah Jones was a data scientist in Florida who stole data relating to Covid infections and was arrested for it.

That's certainly one way to spin it. Or you could say she's an award winning data scientist turned whistleblower. She was fired from her position for insubordination because she didn't comply with demands from her superiors at the Florida Department of Health to lie about the data related to Covid last summer. Her recent arrest had nothing to do with stolen data but may be part of a State of Florida and bigger coverup. As a data scientist, she had 100 percent legal access to the data. Bottomline, she lost her job because she was attempting to warn people about Covid based on actual data she had access to while her superiors were attempting to cover up the data.

She was arrested because she allegedly accessed a state messaging system after she was terminated for insubordination for the purpose of sending a message to the Florida Emergency Response Team that said, "... Be a hero. Speak up before another 17,000 people are dead."

Even then, she denies sending the message. Any junior hacker or site admin could have sent it and spoofed her IP. She is claiming someone sent the message and framed her for it so the state of Florida could gain access to the devices that were taken in the police raid to find out others she was still collaborating with inside the department. After she was terminated, she spun up her own dashboards and worked with the COVID-19 Tracking Project. The media in Florida and around the country began to use her dashboards and data instead of the official Florida dashboards. That caused a lot of heartburn with state officials. So far there is no other proof that she sent the message and even if she did, that's not really the story...

The real story will be in Florida by this time tomorrow playing golf.

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: WAWI] #13852882 01/20/21 02:09 AM
R
ReelBusy Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by WAWI
For perspective

[Linked Image]

You must believe the science, except the bs about chromosomes ....

Inspired by Wawi and Paul Simon

When I think back
On all the [censored] I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all
And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall
Chromosomes
They give gals those nice big hooters
They give us the genes of some bummers
Makes you think all the world's gone funny, or gay
It gave a gender
Make them take a polygraph
So mama, don't take the Chromosome away
If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought 'em all together for one night
I know they'd never match
My tweaked imagination
Everything looks worse in black and white
Chromosome
They give gals those nice big hooters
They give us the genes of some bummers
Makes you think all the world's gone funny, or gay
It gave a gender
Make them take a polygraph
So mama, don't take my Chromosome away
Mama, don't take my Chromosome away
Mama, don't take my Chromosome
Leave your boy so far from home
Mama, don't take my Y Chromosome away
Mama, don't take my Y Chromosome
Mama, don't take my Y Chromosome away (ok)

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Blue Moon] #13852887 01/20/21 02:15 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Blue Moon

There is obviously a lot more to it than what I said. I was mostly trying to clarify who Rebekah is and who Rachel is, because it seemed like people were confused.

Rebekah did get charged with a felony today. I don’t know if I’d call her a whistleblower. It’s a complicated issue that falls pretty far down on the list of things I’m worried about right now.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...st-turns-herself-in-to-florida-authoriti

[Linked Image]
Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Rayzor] #13853009 01/20/21 03:50 AM
T
The Dad Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
T
Originally Posted by Rayzor
For perspective

[Linked Image]

Even beer googles wouldn't make this one any better.

Is that the definition of man face?

THE DAD

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Sawhorse] #13853031 01/20/21 04:13 AM
cob Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Which restroom?

Some people go to church and think about fishing. Some go fishing and think about God.
Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: Sawhorse] #13853035 01/20/21 04:19 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
It needs to be put into a mental institution.

Re: Rebekah Jones...former Florida Covid scientist [Re: RayBob] #13853386 01/20/21 03:41 PM
S
spacejunkie Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Matt made me look. The real R J:

[Linked Image]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

I thought this was about this thing:

[Linked Image]

It is definitely a differing spin on the same name. The top pic is pleasing to the eye obviously although unlike Jimmah Carter I fail to lust.

The difference a six pack makes at the local dive.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide