Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: BillyVanWard] #13841789 01/11/21 04:20 PM
J
JAlfred Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
J
Originally Posted by BillyVanWard
My girl and I actually like one another. We live together, fish together, and party together, among other things. Our 20th anniversary is next month. If circumstances result in us spending even more time together, that time is jam-packed with physical and emotional satisfaction.

It's fascinating how many people hitch their wagons to people they don't even seem to like. How sad it must be to watch the one life you have dwindle away into oblivion.

So glad I ditched my "typical" Texas suburban arm-candy halfwit in 2000 and replaced her with a brilliant, progressive lady who really, really, really knows how to play ball AND loves doing it. I would be hard-pressed to come up with even one suggestion to make life any better and this state of perfection is the product of much mindful planning and construction in a setting based on fairness, freedom, equality, and mutual respect and admiration.

2020 was the most fulfilling and lucrative year of our lives.

The Smug King is back--repeating himself.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: COFF] #13841790 01/11/21 04:21 PM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I'm 6 years into wife #2. We've both been working from home from about 6-7 months now. If this keeps up much longer there may be a #3 in my future.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: Jpurdue] #13841800 01/11/21 04:27 PM
D
DI Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Working from home has put an enormous amount of stress on a bunch of families. Mine included. Been trying to sort the mess out for 6 months. Never had a meaningful problem at home until about 3 months after COVID hit. Too much together time is for sure a big part of it.

Did you overwhelm her with pie charts, graphs, analytics, and stories of the Rona?

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: Jpurdue] #13841921 01/11/21 05:37 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Working from home has put an enormous amount of stress on a bunch of families. Mine included. Been trying to sort the mess out for 6 months. Never had a meaningful problem at home until about 3 months after COVID hit. Too much together time is for sure a big part of it.

you can say that again...…. roflmao

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: DI] #13841955 01/11/21 05:56 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by DI

Did you overwhelm her with pie charts, graphs, analytics, and stories of the Rona?

I certainly let COVID impact my mood. Constant arguing with folks (particularly on this site) didn't help. I went from traveling 50% of the time to zero travel. 5,000 square foot house but the constant togetherness with few opportunities to get out and about didn't help. Add in the stress of the world falling apart and it wasn't great. It was just a massive change we weren't ready for. Love my wife, I think we will be okay, but it has definitely been a rough 6 months when the previous 10 years were far better than I probably deserved.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: JAlfred] #13841957 01/11/21 05:57 PM
J
JCG57 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by JAlfred
My girl and I actually like one another. We live together, fish together, and party together, among other things. Our 20th anniversary is next month. If circumstances result in us spending even more time together, that time is jam-packed with physical and emotional satisfaction.

It's fascinating how many people hitch their wagons to people they don't even seem to like. How sad it must be to watch the one life you have dwindle away into oblivion.

So glad I ditched my "typical" Texas suburban arm-candy halfwit in 2000 and replaced her with a brilliant, progressive lady who really, really, really knows how to play ball AND loves doing it. I would be hard-pressed to come up with even one suggestion to make life any better and this state of perfection is the product of much mindful planning and construction in a setting based on fairness, freedom, equality, and mutual respect and admiration.

Might be interesting to hear her version.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: JCG57] #13841966 01/11/21 06:01 PM
Mark C Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by JCG57
Originally Posted by JAlfred

Might be interesting to hear her version.

Blowing his own horn again. He can't post without scoreboarding.

Originally Posted by TexasBlonde
You are not a good or nice person.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: BillyVanWard] #13841968 01/11/21 06:01 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

Next year when she turns 21, you can both raise a glass of champagne!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: COFF] #13841994 01/11/21 06:19 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
We both had the opportunity to work from home, or not.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: BillyVanWard] #13842012 01/11/21 06:31 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
U

so you ditched the halfwit for a naughtwit ?

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: COFF] #13842013 01/11/21 06:32 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
As long as I do the dishes things are pretty smooth around here.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: COFF] #13842022 01/11/21 06:44 PM
Alumacraft 14 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
So that's what the married life of a beta male is like? roflmao

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: Beer Money] #13842049 01/11/21 07:01 PM
W
wytex Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
W
Originally Posted by Beer Money
Just do a farmer's blow in the study then tell her to clean it up and make you a sandwich.

Lots of folks just tired of all this stuff but that response would have got you a real interesting sandwich. Hope you like it slimy.

Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: Huckleberry] #13842056 01/11/21 07:08 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Huckleberry
Real men use a paper towel to blow their nose.

Grease rag from the garage.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Somehow, I am the ___ hole? [Re: COFF] #13842172 01/11/21 08:24 PM
S
Siberman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
I have a deviated septum . I can do the "farmer's blow" out of one nostril but if I try it on the other side I end up sh*ttin' my pants . eeks

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide