Forums59
Topics1,037,836
Posts13,935,340
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: ko bass attack 27] #13841203 01/11/21 01:19 AM
K
Kicker16 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27
As long as they're shaking that vj I'm in.

Singh?

Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841216 01/11/21 01:28 AM
Mudshark Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
He will probably be forced to apologize to every ball washer he uses for the rest of the season.

[Linked Image]

Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: H.Town_paddler] #13841227 01/11/21 01:34 AM
C
CKINCAID Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
C
Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler
Do kids still play smear the Q at recess?

Back in the good ol days

FJB
If life isn't going right...Go left
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: patriot07] #13841310 01/11/21 02:30 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by patriot07
Originally Posted by Westside.
I boycott the NFL and NBA because they support causes that actively divide our country and have nothing to do with actual injustice, but blame people for fake issues based on their skin color. It's disgusting, appalling, racist, and horrific.

After what Trump has been like since the election, I don't blame the PGA for doing this. This isn't anti-American. It's anti-Trump.

Back to identifying as a boycotter today, hypocrisy at its finest.

When did I not boycott the nfl and nba? Sorry, I must have missed it

You made a big point about boycotting the NFL. Now you’ve been posting in Cowboy threads.

[Linked Image]
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841315 01/11/21 02:34 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
First full game I've watched all year....wow they're terrible.

Honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again - their best bet is to lose as much as possible to improve draft pick status and start rebuilding. Their O-line is old and injury-prone, Zeke isn't worth anything near what they pay him. Keep LVE and Lamb and start trying to find solid pieces to put around them. In FA, focus on young prospects instead of veteran talent. See if you can trade Cooper for something of value. JMHO

Of course I don't think the team has any hope of being decent til Jerry is dead. So as long as he's kicking, we're all just spiffballing about how they'll find the next new way to lose.

popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13841322 01/11/21 02:37 AM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
I boycott the NFL and NBA because they support causes that actively divide our country and have nothing to do with actual injustice, but blame people for fake issues based on their skin color. It's disgusting, appalling, racist, and horrific.

After what Trump has been like since the election, I don't blame the PGA for doing this. This isn't anti-American. It's anti-Trump.

I heard you were on TFF Cowboy game day threads and you watched the Saints!?!?

SMDH

I may have posted once or twice on cowboys threads (normally not gameday threads), but I haven't watched any games except one my son wanted to watch (he is ate up with football and we couldn't find a college game on). That wasn't the end of a boycott - that was being a dad. Other than that, I haven't seen a game all year. I can't even recall who they played

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13841325 01/11/21 02:38 AM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again - their best bet is to lose as much as possible to improve draft pick status and start rebuilding. Their O-line is old and injury-prone, Zeke isn't worth anything near what they pay him. Keep LVE and Lamb and start trying to find solid pieces to put around them. In FA, focus on young prospects instead of veteran talent. See if you can trade Cooper for something of value. JMHO

Of course I don't think the team has any hope of being decent til Jerry is dead. So as long as he's kicking, we're all just spiffballing about how they'll find the next new way to lose.

popcorn

See post above. Watched one game against my will. Son wanted to watch some football and we couldn't find any college games.

- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13841328 01/11/21 02:39 AM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P

You made a big point about boycotting the NFL. Now you’ve been posting in Cowboy threads.

Yeah, I do get a kick out of seeing how little common sense the Jerry butt-lickers have. I was criticized significantly a couple years ago for saying the Zeke contract was beyond idiotic, and I would have let him sit out all year if he wanted to. Jerry was, is, and will be an idiot. I enjoy commenting on team executive issues - doesn't mean I'm not boycotting anything that would make money for the NFL.

- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841407 01/11/21 03:52 AM
B
BillS2006 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Kicker16
Just to the point IDGAS anymore. I'm still watching football, I watch golf and will continue to, NBA a suks I don't watch it and won't.
Nothing I can do about the election I did what I was suppose to do and voted, now I just gotta be prepared for whatever comes next and deal with it or fight about it.

That is a great attitude. I feel
I the same way.

Transgenders: God made them, the devil changed their minds.
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: patriot07] #13841430 01/11/21 04:17 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

popcorn

See post above. Watched one game against my will. Son wanted to watch some football and we couldn't find any college games.

I think it’s great that you watched a game with your son. Not knocking that at all. But you comment on an awful lot of Cowboys threads and watch games for someone who is boycotting. I find it odd. You may not watch many games, but you seem to know an awful lot of of what’s going on with the team for someone boycotting.

I don’t care what you do, but I am pointing out you seem to still be keeping up with it and, in my opinion, boycott means not having anything to do with it. If I was going to boycott something, I wouldn’t keep up with it outside of watching the games.

[Linked Image]
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841454 01/11/21 05:08 AM
M
MrRoachie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M
I may take up golf just to go play at Trumps course.

Never had a reason to boycott PGA but this shall do just fine

God loves you just as much as anybody else!!

Jesus offered His life as a gift for you. Please accept it!
Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841516 01/11/21 12:11 PM
T
TCK73 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
My body naturally boycotts the PGA, when it is on the TV, I fall asleep very fast.

Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841528 01/11/21 12:28 PM
RedRanger Offline
burro desagradable
burro desagradable
PGA Headquarters is moving to Frisco, along with many events.

I don't watch Golf and have not watched a Cowboy or Maverick games in years.

Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Mark Perry] #13841536 01/11/21 12:46 PM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
There will not be any PGA boycott since Justin apologized vehemently on several news outlets. What will happen is PGA of America will drop the PGA Championship on Trump's course in 2022. They want no association with his likes. Golf is a game of etiquette and integrity, so they must go elsewhere to uphold that image.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: Will there be a PGA boycott? [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13841541 01/11/21 12:55 PM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P

popcorn

I think it’s great that you watched a game with your son. Not knocking that at all. But you comment on an awful lot of Cowboys threads and watch games for someone who is boycotting. I find it odd. You may not watch many games, but you seem to know an awful lot of of what’s going on with the team for someone boycotting.

I don’t care what you do, but I am pointing out you seem to still be keeping up with it and, in my opinion, boycott means not having anything to do with it. If I was going to boycott something, I wouldn’t keep up with it outside of watching the games.

Point of my boycotting is not contributing to anything that might make them a buck, which is watching a game or buying merchandise.

I had hoped they would eventually get their head out of their a$$ and start pretending to be pro-America again, or at least just make their employees stay out of the political arena. I assumed, naively, that this anti-American stupidity would be short-lived. But yeah, I guess there isn't much point in keeping up with it any more now since it clearly isn't going away. I do see your point though - I was keeping up with it because I expected to get back in the game when it ended...but it doesn't appear that's happening.

- Soren Kierkegaard
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide