Forums59
Topics1,038,777
Posts13,952,588
Members144,176
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13826462 12/31/20 05:24 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
[quote=Spiderman]Trump is a narcissist. He wanted to control everything that he saw. He said the Virus wasn't real and a large following believed him. Even now wearing a mask is a political statement.

Then he caught it and proved that it is real. The Virus bite him in the [censored] and he finally stepped away from it. The Virus and the number of dead are what cost him the election.

He will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever.

I thought some of scagnetti's replies were dumb ---- but this one seems to have taken over the lead . Trump shut down travel in the end of Jan , 2020 . Biden , Pelosi and Schumer all called that extreme and then called Trump a racist , ---- and the Dems were promoting " chinese" new year in both SF and NY -- all the way through end of February .
If Trump doesn't shut down travel in January , death tolls would be 2X or 3X what they are telling us today .

Try to read facts , not just what your mommy told you [/quo

It is also a fact he admittedly downplayed the virus, used it for political purposes, has expressed little remorse for those who have died, and our numbers are among the worst in the world. As he said - " It is what it is." Passing the baton to the states is nothing but passing the buck.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13826509 12/31/20 05:50 PM
J
JAlfred Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Originally Posted by JAlfred
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
We'll be saying that the American public acted like idiots believing what they were fed by the mainstream media.

Captain, what the heck is "the mainstream media"? Is the alternative the "fringe media"? Please--enlighten me.

I will attempt to " enlighten " you .
Main stream media ( CNN , MSNBC , NBC etc) --- is nothing more than an extension of the agenda of the people that control them . Cable news is controlled by a very small number of power brokers. 80-90 % of those " power brokers " , do the bidding of hidden money , very powerful and secretive individuals ( think George Soros , he spent $16billion on the 2020 elections ---- at every level , federal , state and local ) ( think Bloomberg , Bezos , Zuckerberg etc... ) The MSM is no longer " news" . It has nothing to do with facts ---ONLY dressed up opinions . These power brokers easily understand , if you can control the narrative , you can manipulate how people think , act , behave . This is exactly how Hitler took over Germany .
Here is the best , undebatable fact to prove it --
When Brett Kavanaugh went through the confirmation hearings --- he was accused of sexually molesting Christine Blasey Ford . NOT ONE WITNESS , NOT ONE SINGLE CORRABORATING TESTIMONY . Infact , even her best friends couldn't remember any such event --- and Blasey Ford said they were with her that night , It was nothing more than one persons accusations against another --- would have been thrown out of every court in the nation .
When Joe Biden started campaigning ---- Tera Reade , accused him of sexually molesting her in his office . No witnesses , but at least 8 people came forward and corroborated her story from two weeks after it happened , to a Larry King show with Tera Reades mother calling in -- from the time it happened to the time she moved to California 8 years later -- plenty of information to investigate her story .

How did the MSM report these two issues ???? CNN ran a " negative " story on Kavanaugh over 700 times !!!!! They reported on Biden's molestation 3 times --- all three times they twisted it like it was nothing and was a long time ago ???

Kavanaugh was innocent from the get go , Biden was guilty from the get go ---- and because the MSM WOULD NOT REPORT IT , people like you believed Biden is innocent , and that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist .
THAT's called propaganda ----- and that is exactly what the MSM is all about .

So, it seems from what you say that there is the MSM and.....YOU? What about Fox? Newsmax?, One America?

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: the skipper] #13826520 12/31/20 05:56 PM
J
JAlfred Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Originally Posted by the skipper
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
In an effort to protect tRUMP, the GOP shifted responsibility for leading the fight against the pandemic from the White House to the states. It was at the heart of what has now become a catastrophic policy blunder and an attempt to escape blame for a crisis that had engulfed the country — one of the greatest failures of presidential leadership ever.

You couldn't be more wrong. Trump wanted the states to control their own mess. Probably to show how bad the dem leaders were and it worked

You are right! The process in really working well in the Republican controlled state of Florida. I would suggest you check it out, but I doubt you would see it from your favorite news choices.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: TBS] #13826530 12/31/20 06:04 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by fishslime
It is also a fact he... has expressed little remorse for those who have died...

Yeah, I was hoping he would do enough remorse expressing to bring some of Cuomo’s dead elderly back to life.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: Scagnetti] #13826547 12/31/20 06:13 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
In an effort to protect tRUMP, the GOP shifted responsibility for leading the fight against the pandemic from the White House to the states. It was at the heart of what has now become a catastrophic policy blunder and an attempt to escape blame for a crisis that had engulfed the country — one of the greatest failures of presidential leadership ever.

Yes because every state is the exact same? Guess we all need state income taxes too.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13826550 12/31/20 06:17 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Trump is a narcissist. He wanted to control everything that he saw. He said the Virus wasn't real and a large following believed him. Even now wearing a mask is a political statement.

Then he caught it and proved that it is real. The Virus bite him in the [censored] and he finally stepped away from it. The Virus and the number of dead are what cost him the election.

He will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever.

I thought some of scagnetti's replies were dumb ---- but this one seems to have taken over the lead . Trump shut down travel in the end of Jan , 2020 . Biden , Pelosi and Schumer all called that extreme and then called Trump a racist , ---- and the Dems were promoting " chinese" new year in both SF and NY -- all the way through end of February .
If Trump doesn't shut down travel in January , death tolls would be 2X or 3X what they are telling us today .

Try to read facts , not just what your mommy told you

You have to remember who these clowns voted for, common sense doesn’t apply with them.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: Sawhorse] #13826555 12/31/20 06:21 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Yeah, I was hoping he would do enough remorse expressing to bring some of Cuomo’s dead elderly back to life.

Yeah, I was hoping so as well especially since they were dead New Yorkers - his former native state, which doesn't want him back. Palm Beach doesn't want him either. Russia may be his only option.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13826563 12/31/20 06:31 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
We'll be saying that the American public acted like idiots believing what they were fed by the mainstream media.

The only ones saying that now are the idiots.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13826570 12/31/20 06:41 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: TBS] #13826575 12/31/20 06:45 PM
buda13 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
A year from now I will still be pissed off that Covid has led to the death of (as of today) 9 people I knew. My concern will be more geared tword how those families are doing versus how it was handled and who’s to blame.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: Bob Davis] #13826592 12/31/20 07:00 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
[Linked Image]

Woe is me! What is one to do?

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: fishslime] #13826593 12/31/20 07:00 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN

Yeah, I was hoping so as well especially since they were dead New Yorkers - his former native state, which doesn't want him back. Palm Beach doesn't want him either. Russia may be his only option.

Does Fauci share any of your endless blame?

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: John175☮] #13826608 12/31/20 07:12 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by John175☮

Does Fauci share any of your endless blame?

Absolutely not. Trump tried his best to discredit him and others like him for political purposes due to his lack of leadership qualities. He failed when it came to Fauci, who is considerably smarter. However, the damage has been done and is irreversible at this point as to the pandemic response. Just another example of a failed POTUS. By the way, my blame is not endless. It ends with Trump where the buck should have stopped. I guarantee if the same thing had happened under Obama, I know exactly where the buck would have stopped in certain minds.

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: the skipper] #13826634 12/31/20 07:37 PM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by the skipper

You couldn't be more wrong. Trump wanted the states to control their own mess. Probably to show how bad the dem leaders were and it worked

BOOM!

Re: Corona Virus - What will we say a year from now? [Re: fishslime] #13826703 12/31/20 08:25 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN

Absolutely not. Trump tried his best to discredit him and others like him for political purposes due to his lack of leadership qualities. He failed when it came to Fauci, who is considerably smarter. However, the damage has been done and is irreversible at this point as to the pandemic response. Just another example of a failed POTUS. By the way, my blame is not endless. It ends with Trump where the buck should have stopped. I guarantee if the same thing had happened under Obama, I know exactly where the buck would have stopped in certain minds.

I feel sorry for you.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide