texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,881
Posts13,954,749
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Space] #13812872 12/20/20 02:19 AM
J
Jim Ford Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
J
Techfisher, did all of those reports you read address long-term side effects? Did they assure you that there’s nothing to worry about? Do you really think that there’s no valid reason for the normal interval used to determine a drug’s long-term safety?

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: TR176] #13812874 12/20/20 02:23 AM
J
Jim Ford Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by TR176
Everybody I know in the medical field that has been offered the vaccine has taken it or so they say.

Interesting. I know quite a few folks in the medical field who say that there’s no way they’ll take it.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Jim Ford] #13812880 12/20/20 02:33 AM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Jim Ford
Originally Posted by TR176
Everybody I know in the medical field that has been offered the vaccine has taken it or so they say.

Interesting. I know quite a few folks in the medical field who say that there’s no way they’ll take it.

I can see the need for names so we can cross reference.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Tsunami_1] #13812951 12/20/20 04:06 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
Question, If one chooses not to get a vaccine, should they then give up the right of having the Government pay all the medical costs associated? As I understand it, and I might be wrong, the Government is picking up the tab now, reimbursing your insurance company.

If they are gonna do that then I guess they need to go after smokers, drinkers and those with sedentary lifestyles as well.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Mark Perry] #13813037 12/20/20 12:09 PM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Question, If one chooses not to get a vaccine, should they then give up the right of having the Government pay all the medical costs associated? As I understand it, and I might be wrong, the Government is picking up the tab now, reimbursing your insurance company.

If they are gonna do that then I guess they need to go after smokers, drinkers and those with sedentary lifestyles as well.

Well those folks you mentioned are covered, or should i say should be covered by their own insurance. It's my understanding that all covid related costed are being paid straight by the Government.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Mark Perry] #13813058 12/20/20 12:46 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN

That's how incrementalism works. thumb

I know in the past I've locked horns on some political stuff but this is what I had hoped we could avoid. Now I'm afraid it's too late. The general public desperately wants to be saved and the political scientist Fauci has been deemed the savior.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Space] #13813112 12/20/20 02:18 PM
L
longhorn1687 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L
I work for a large company who has RNs on site. Supposedly we are getting an allocation of vaccines to be administered at the office. You won't be required to get it but you can't get rid of the PPE and I think you have to wear a badge or something to identify you as unprotected. So they will peer pressure you into getting the shots.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Space] #13813117 12/20/20 02:21 PM
A
Amackmac Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
A
Not sure about requiring but we have cleaned millions of sq ft since April in DFW with 8 more going on today. Wish there was a way to get our guys the vaccine as front line workers.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Tsunami_1] #13813118 12/20/20 02:22 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

Well those folks you mentioned are covered, or should i say should be covered by their own insurance. It's my understanding that all covid related costed are being paid straight by the Government.

You are mistaken.

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/cares-act-provider-relief-fund/for-patients/index.html

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: longhorn1687] #13813179 12/20/20 03:12 PM
S
Space Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by longhorn1687
I work for a large company who has RNs on site. Supposedly we are getting an allocation of vaccines to be administered at the office. You won't be required to get it but you can't get rid of the PPE and I think you have to wear a badge or something to identify you as unprotected. So they will peer pressure you into getting the shots.

Scarlet Letter.

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Space] #13813180 12/20/20 03:17 PM
C
COFF Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by Space

Scarlet Letter.

Mark of the beast

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: COFF] #13813217 12/20/20 03:38 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by COFF

Scarlet Letter.

Mark of the beast

I hope they don't make you get a Hillary tattoo.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Is the company you work for [Re: John175☮] #13813226 12/20/20 03:46 PM
L
LoneStarSon Online Content
Private Dancer
Online Content
Private Dancer
L
Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by COFF

Scarlet Letter.

Mark of the beast

I hope they don't make you get a Hillary tattoo.

If they do, I hope I get to pick where they do...I'll make mine dance! banana bannana2 partyon breakdance pollo

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Space] #13813251 12/20/20 04:05 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I just got my immunization. At our company all you have to do is show proof or receipts from here. I was in and out in 30 minutes and the only side effects were that I had to hurry home. [Linked Image]

Re: Is the company you work for [Re: Mark Perry] #13813262 12/20/20 04:15 PM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

You are mistaken.

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/cares-act-provider-relief-fund/for-patients/index.html

Thanks for the info. Mark. Makes one feel somewhat better.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide