Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Douglas J] #13794173 12/04/20 04:05 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Absolutely.....and there are about seven different grades of medical masks.
We are trained to sterilize before and after seeing every patient and change masks after seeing a patient or performing a procedure.

There are numerous surgical procedures that take five hours or longer.

[Linked Image]
Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: CCTX] #13794181 12/04/20 04:11 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by CCTX
Absolutely.....and there are about seven different grades of medical masks.
We are trained to sterilize before and after seeing every patient and change masks after seeing a patient or performing a procedure.

There are numerous surgical procedures that take five hours or longer.

I use a Buff. They won't let me have medical grade masks.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.†-JFK
Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Bob Davis] #13794229 12/04/20 05:00 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
[Linked Image]

There's no patriotic duty implied in wearing a mask otherwise Trump would have jumped on it like he humps the flag. It's a medical and humanitarian responsibility to protect your fellow man and prevent spread.

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: stroker46] #13794236 12/04/20 05:03 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by stroker46
Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by John175☮
Biden to call for 100 days of masks after inauguration...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-call-100-days-masks-inauguration

roflmao

He could order us to hide in the basement for 100 days like he did.

Or you could hideout at your golf course and refuse to do your JOB.[Hint: Its not raising $$$ to pay lawyers!]

Kind of interesting that 130 cases of covid have been traced to the White House and Trump campaign rallies. To my knowledge zero to any of Biden's. It is what it is.

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Douglas J] #13794239 12/04/20 05:07 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13794246 12/04/20 05:12 PM
chickenman Online Sick
1:28
Online Sick
1:28
Originally Posted by fishslime
To my knowledge zero to any of Biden's. It is what it is.

roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13794288 12/04/20 05:52 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Bob Davis

There's no patriotic duty implied in wearing a mask otherwise Trump would have jumped on it like he humps the flag. It's a medical and humanitarian responsibility to protect your fellow man and prevent spread.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Douglas J] #13794414 12/04/20 07:52 PM
Z
Zipster Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Z
That's because Biden's rally only had 9 people and he hid in his basement the whole time.

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Zipster] #13794593 12/04/20 09:48 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Zipster
That's because Biden's rally only had 9 people and he hid in his basement the whole time.

Trump's rallies constitute preaching to the same old choir. Didn't work. Folks got sick. Herman Cain died. Bye, bye Donnie Boy. Keep scamming money for the law suits. You're gonna need all you can bilk people out of.

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13794600 12/04/20 09:54 PM
C
Canino Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C

Trump's rallies constitute preaching to the same old choir. Didn't work. Folks got sick. Herman Cain died. Bye, bye Donnie Boy. Keep scamming money for the law suits. You're gonna need all you can bilk people out of.

You lose all credibility by throwing out Herman Cain. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF he contracted covid at that rally. None. He had been traveling a lot in the previous week, including to Arizona where cases were spiking.

I keep seeing over and over online that "Herman Cain caught covid at a Trump rally" by the same people who scream "science Science SCIENCE!!!". How about applying some of that to your own rhetoric?

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Canino] #13794609 12/04/20 10:01 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Canino

You lose all credibility by throwing out Herman Cain. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF he contracted covid at that rally. None. He had been traveling a lot in the previous week, including to Arizona where cases were spiking.

I keep seeing over and over online that "Herman Cain caught covid at a Trump rally" by the same people who scream "science Science SCIENCE!!!". How about applying some of that to your own rhetoric?

You lose all credibility by saying he didn't. If he had worn a mask in Tulsa, I wouldn't make the claim especially when numerous other cases have been traced to Trump's entourage. Biden's group - zero.

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13794611 12/04/20 10:06 PM
C
Canino Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C

You lose all credibility by saying he didn't. If he had worn a mask in Tulsa, I wouldn't make the claim especially when numerous other cases have been traced to Trump's entourage. Biden's group - zero.

Wait a minute...I thought wearing a mask was to keep other people from catching it if you had it. Has that changed and now wearing a mask keeps the wearer from catching it??

Why does this keep changing? Or does it?

And for the record, I didn't say he didn't catch it at the rally. I said there's no proof he did. You're the one making the claim, so it's your burden to back it up.

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Canino] #13794616 12/04/20 10:10 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E

Wait a minute...I thought wearing a mask was to keep other people from catching it if you had it. Has that changed and now wearing a mask keeps the wearer from catching it??

Lots of people still get it wrong. The cloth masks and surgical mask are to prevent people with covid (even those not showing any symptoms) from spreading the virus. You would need a N95 or other vapor type respirator style mask for you to wear one to try to block the virus. But the virus can enter thru the eyes, so your mask isn't helping you there. Mask for the general population is to prevent the spreader from projecting the virus out into the area.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13794619 12/04/20 10:13 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw

Lots of people still get it wrong. The cloth masks and surgical mask are to prevent people with covid (even those not showing any symptoms) from spreading the virus. You would need a N95 or other vapor type respirator style mask for you to wear one to try to block the virus. But the virus can enter thru the eyes, so your mask isn't helping you there. Mask for the general population is to prevent the spreader from projecting the virus out into the area.

You need an N95 on everyone for masks to be effective. Period. End of story.

Other than that your just roping off the pee section of the pool.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.†-JFK
Re: Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13794681 12/04/20 11:19 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

You loet credibility by saying there were no cases from Biden rallies etc. You are glossing over that and purposely choosing not to be truthful.

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide