Forums59
Topics1,039,187
Posts13,960,641
Members144,194
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13783885 11/24/20 10:55 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
The Rocket
is leading them to the
play offs

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: txmasterpo] #13783931 11/24/20 11:44 PM
Mark Perry Online Content OP
Super Freak
OP Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Dalton misses 4 weeks game time between live action, had a severe concussion, caught covid, and he played like a backup? In a road win? Come from behind last few minutes of the game? Offense put up 31 points? Shut up sarcastic

He was a bit rusty....a bit behind on some throws...true....given the totality of the circumstances, it was remarkable play

With no crowds in the stands in most stadiums playing on the road is no big deal. Actually the NFL Network ran a piece today interviewing players and they are all saying the same rmthing. Its weird to play withiut fans in the stands. Hard to stay excired the whole game. I don"t buy that excuse thst a road win is huge this season.

He is a 10yr veteran. He should be ready to play. But again Dalton gets more excuses made for him than any other Cowboys QB.

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13783939 11/24/20 11:53 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
No way cows jettison Sam for Dalton .... wait... itโ€™s football man Jerruh.... there is absolutely a way he does that! The cows are a joke now! And a good one! roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Frank the Tank] #13784055 11/25/20 01:25 AM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
No way cows jettison Sam for Dalton .... wait... itโ€™s football man Jerruh.... there is absolutely a way he does that! The cows are a joke now! And a good one! roflmao

not now
now that
they have
The Red Rocket

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Frank the Tank] #13784062 11/25/20 01:28 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

Sorry. Meant Dak

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13784070 11/25/20 01:36 AM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Dalton misses 4 weeks game time between live action, had a severe concussion, caught covid, and he played like a backup? In a road win? Come from behind last few minutes of the game? Offense put up 31 points? Shut up sarcastic

He was a bit rusty....a bit behind on some throws...true....given the totality of the circumstances, it was remarkable play

With no crowds in the stands in most stadiums playing on the road is no big deal. Actually the NFL Network ran a piece today interviewing players and they are all saying the same rmthing. Its weird to play withiut fans in the stands. Hard to stay excired the whole game. I don"t buy that excuse thst a road win is huge this season.

He is a 10yr veteran. He should be ready to play. But again Dalton gets more excuses made for him than any other Cowboys QB.

OK so what excuses you going to make for Dak and his 5 - 11 last 16 games or his like 1 in I don't know how many losses against winning teams ? If Dalton leads this team to the play offs I can hear it now, he did not beat anybody, pretty much like Dak. grin

[Linked Image]
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Happykamper] #13784104 11/25/20 01:57 AM
Mark Perry Online Content OP
Super Freak
OP Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Happykamper

OK so what excuses you going to make for Dak and his 5 - 11 last 16 games or his like 1 in I don't know how many losses against winning teams ? If Dalton leads this team to the play offs I can hear it now, he did not beat anybody, pretty much like Dak. grin

roflmao

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13784155 11/25/20 02:23 AM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Happykamper

roflmao

LOL, I love having these discussions with you. thumb

[Linked Image]
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13784279 11/25/20 03:50 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
If they don't win Thursday it was pointless.....if they win out though, somehow win a playoff game, there is going to be noise in February....loud [censored] noise

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: txmasterpo] #13784285 11/25/20 04:01 AM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
If they don't win Thursday it was pointless.....if they win out though, somehow win a playoff game, there is going to be noise in February....loud [censored] noise

It wouldnโ€™t be the first time a bad NFL team makes a splash. Pride, players playing for a contract, being an underdog with nothing to lose, going from the s***house to the penthouse, etc.

On offense alone, I can see them winning the NFCE and a playoff game...

After all, it is the NFL where ANYTHING can and typically does happen

[Linked Image]

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Scagnetti] #13784296 11/25/20 04:22 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Scagnetti

It wouldnโ€™t be the first time a bad NFL team makes a splash. Pride, players playing for a contract, being an underdog with nothing to lose, going from the s***house to the penthouse, etc.

They may win the NFC East but they ainโ€™t winning no playoff game!

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13784297 11/25/20 04:24 AM
Derek ๐Ÿ Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
If Kris Boyd had hands we're talking a different story. At the end of the day. The Red Rocket sucks. But he's made millions and I wish him and his family the best. At least he's not out on some lake trolling around on a blowup mattress. Not that there is anything wrong with that. #BCBassCat

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #13784315 11/25/20 04:40 AM
BCBassCat Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Derek ๐Ÿ
If Kris Boyd had hands we're talking a different story. At the end of the day. The Red Rocket sucks. But he's made millions and I wish him and his family the best. At least he's not out on some lake trolling around on a blowup mattress. Not that there is anything wrong with that. #BCBassCat

Why are you making fun of guy with no hands?

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: BCBassCat] #13784321 11/25/20 04:44 AM
Derek ๐Ÿ Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Originally Posted by BCBassCat
Originally Posted by Derek ๐Ÿ

Why are you making fun of guy with no hands?

I was just trying to grab replies.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Bass-N-Buck Master] #13784338 11/25/20 04:59 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Bass-N-Buck Master
Originally Posted by Scagnetti

They may win the NFC East but they ainโ€™t winning no playoff game!

Win a playoff game ........... roflmao cow fans are the best roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide