Forums59
Topics1,039,218
Posts13,961,133
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: BigDozer66] #13781599 11/23/20 04:19 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by BigDozer66
So when does the Super Bowl talk begin? hmmm

I‘M sure now it fires up again. I mean, they won. They dem boyz. They always play for Super Bowls.... every year (in the minds of Their fans)

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13781652 11/23/20 11:18 AM
B
bloo_rainger Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
We’re back....

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13781812 11/23/20 02:15 PM
Z
Zipster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Z
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by butch sanders
how did he do?

Played like a backup QB....decently but threw a good amount behind the WRs. Threw a bad INT and almost tgrew anotger but the DB dropped it. I'm sure he will do an OK job next season wherever he goes.

What the fu.... do you people expect? He rode the pine for 4 games, got his head taken off, and plays behind the most porous line in the league. "Played decent" "threw behind the receivers" I'd like to see anyone of you come off the bench and do better. He'll get better with each game and make a decent showing. Then you can have your precious Dak version of Romo back and lose all next season while putting up great numbers.

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Zipster] #13781819 11/23/20 02:18 PM
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Zipster
how did he do?

Played like a backup QB....decently but threw a good amount behind the WRs. Threw a bad INT and almost tgrew anotger but the DB dropped it. I'm sure he will do an OK job next season wherever he goes.

What the fu.... do you people expect? He rode the pine for 4 games, got his head taken off, and plays behind the most porous line in the league. "Played decent" "threw behind the receivers" I'd like to see anyone of you come off the bench and do better. He'll get better with each game and make a decent showing. Then you can have your precious Dak version of Romo back and lose all next season while putting up great numbers.

yep
he did great
Mark appears to have Dalton envy
i think it has to do with the TCU connection

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Frank the Tank] #13781822 11/23/20 02:19 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by Happykamper
LOL, Dak has thrown behind receivers his entire career. If Dak is so great there would be several teams lined up to give at least a first round pick for him, i doubt any team would do that if they were picking in the top ten of the draft. What is Dak, 5-11 over his last 16 games ? I predict the Cowboys will sign him and we will have what we have had for the past 15 years, nothing, I hope I am wrong and he has a great career.

better get used to Dak being the starting QB of the Cowboys for many more years. cheers

BTW Dalton is 7-13 out of his last 20 games.

With a far less talented team, imo Dak and Andy are very similar, right now i would take Dak but their careers are not that different so far. I will say this, if Dallas is in position to take a QB that they feel could be great they would be fools not too, I don't think there are too many that feel like Dak is or will be great, there is a big difference from good to great. But you are probably correct, Dak will be around for a long time, if so I hope i am very wrong.

How in the world would you think they’re even in the same league? Talk to NFL talent scouts (not TFF so called experts) and they, the REAL experts, would rank him in the top 5-6 and maybe put Red Rocket in the top 20? I mean who even thinks They're close? You’ve gotten caught up in the TFF arm chair experts.

Not saying they are equal right now, check both of their records the first 5 years in the NFL. There are way more experts that have Dak as a 10 - 12 QB than a 5 - 6 . Kirk Cousins and Dak have identical records over the past 36 games, you paying 40M for that ? So Frank, if you have a top 5 pick and you believe there is a true franchise QB sitting there, what are you going to do ? I am taking the QB and not even thinking twice about it.

Last edited by Happykamper; 11/23/20 02:33 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: butch sanders] #13781880 11/23/20 02:56 PM
Mark Perry Offline OP
Super Freak
OP Offline
Super Freak
how did he do?

yep
he did great

You quit on TCU like Dalton quit on the Bengals.

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Frank the Tank] #13781884 11/23/20 03:00 PM
206champion Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

I‘M sure now it fires up again. I mean, they won. They dem boyz. They always play for Super Bowls.... every year (in the minds of Their fans)

We only talk about it when your not around Frank. lol

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Happykamper] #13781916 11/23/20 03:15 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
[quote=Mark Perry][quote=Happykamper]LOL, Dak has thrown behind receivers his entire career. If Dak is so great there would be several teams lined up to give at least a first round pick for him, i doubt any team would do that if they were picking in the top ten of the draft. What is Dak, 5-11 over his last 16 games ? I predict the Cowboys will sign him and we will have what we have had for the past 15 years, nothing, I hope I am wrong and he has a great career.

How in the world would you think they’re even in the same league? Talk to NFL talent scouts (not TFF so called experts) and they, the REAL experts, would rank him in the top 5-6 and maybe put Red Rocket in the top 20? I mean who even thinks They're close? You’ve gotten caught up in the TFF arm chair experts.

Not saying they are equal right now, check both of their records the first 5 years in the NFL. There are way more experts that have Dak as a 10 - 12 QB than a 5 - 6 . Kirk Cousins and Dak have identical records over the past 36 games, you paying 40M for that ? So Frank, if you have a top 5 pick and you believe there is a true franchise QB sitting there, what are you going to do ? I am taking the QB and not even thinking twice about it.

If I have a chance for Lawrence I pick him at #1 and he's it. I don't trust any Ohio suck QB. So you have to have the #1 pick for that scenario to work. And with all due respect, I disagree with what's in red. Let's say Dak is top 7, You have Patty, Rodgers (debatable), Russ W, DeShaun, Kyler and Lamar ahead of him. Who else would you want ahead of him for long term and with the cowboys offense? I can't find one. I don't want Brady or Brees because they're old. I just don't see how he's less than #7 factoring in his familiarity with the offensive players, young age and his demonstrated skill etc..I know it's a tough decision to pay him but I believe he's a top QB in the league. that's hard to find. He's proven himself and he's a winner.

Last edited by Frank the Tank; 11/23/20 03:30 PM.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: 206champion] #13781917 11/23/20 03:16 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by 206champion

We only talk about it when your not around Frank. lol

roflmao well played sir

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13782052 11/23/20 04:45 PM
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
[quote=Mark Perry][quote=butch sanders]how did he do?

yep
he did great

You quit on TCU like Dalton quit on the Bengals.

LOL
yeah i admit it
Go Hogs
Red Rocket dominated
The Rose Bowl also

Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Frank the Tank] #13782072 11/23/20 04:53 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
[quote=Mark Perry][quote=Happykamper]LOL, Dak has thrown behind receivers his entire career. If Dak is so great there would be several teams lined up to give at least a first round pick for him, i doubt any team would do that if they were picking in the top ten of the draft. What is Dak, 5-11 over his last 16 games ? I predict the Cowboys will sign him and we will have what we have had for the past 15 years, nothing, I hope I am wrong and he has a great career.

If I have a chance for Lawrence I pick him at #1 and he's it. I don't trust any Ohio suck QB. So you have to have the #1 pick for that scenario to work. And with all due respect, I disagree with what's in red. Let's say Dak is top 7, You have Patty, Rodgers (debatable), Russ
W, DeShaun, Kyler and Lamar ahead of him. Who else would you want ahead of him for long term and with the cowboys offense? I can't find one. I don't want Brady or Brees because they're old. I just don't see how he's less than #7 factoring in his familiarity with the offensive players, young age and his demonstrated skill etc..I know it's a tough decision to pay him but I believe he's a top QB in the league. that's hard to find. He's proven himself and he's a winner.

My QB list is about double what you have listed, there are a lot of football people saying that Fields is as good as Lawrence, it really does not matter what you, I or Perry think, it comes down to how the Cowboys think, I tend to lean towards what Mark is saying even though I do not agree with it.

[Linked Image]
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13782114 11/23/20 05:12 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
I just don’t see it. Look at what happens to this offense without Dak! How can someone not see it? Top offense in the league. It’s not Dak’s fault Ol football mannJerruh can’t put together a defense and sucks as a GM! He made the top offense in the NFL go and it’s 100% evident to anyone who wants to see it.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13782117 11/23/20 05:13 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
I know it’s not as cut and dry as we are making it. I wouldn’t touch Fields at #2. Just my opinion. Ohio Suck just puts out stat quarterbacks. They don’t produce In the NFL.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Frank the Tank] #13782350 11/23/20 08:28 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I just don’t see it. Look at what happens to this offense without Dak! How can someone not see it? Top offense in the league. It’s not Dak’s fault Ol football mannJerruh can’t put together a defense and sucks as a GM! He made the top offense in the NFL go and it’s 100% evident to anyone who wants to see it.

One of the problems I have with Dak is he can only put those huge numbers up after he falls behind by 21 points, I don't want to hear about the defense, score with them, you had all the weapons you needed, his record against winning teams is absurd. I watched Fields play, I would take him in heartbeat if he fell to me. I am out on tanking now because it looks like they are going to win more games, they most likely would not have chosen a QB anyway, that is the main reason I was on the tank team. So now somehow they have to build a really good defense, if they can do that then Dak as the QB will be fine.

[Linked Image]
Re: Andy Dalton ranked 26th out of 32 starting QBs [Re: Mark Perry] #13783855 11/24/20 10:21 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Dalton misses 4 weeks game time between live action, had a severe concussion, caught covid, and he played like a backup? In a road win? Come from behind last few minutes of the game? Offense put up 31 points? Shut up sarcastic

He was a bit rusty....a bit behind on some throws...true....given the totality of the circumstances, it was remarkable play

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide