J
JCG57 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

What bothers me about all this, We are arguably the highest technically advanced Country in the World, electing arguably the most power Man in the World, and we look totally inept in our attempts. It's not like we haven't done this before. If one has questions about the integrity of the election shouldn't it have been handled privately and internally to build your case and prove evidence. Seems broadcasting it on Social Media might not have been the correct course of action from the start. Anyway, I'm sure it will work itself out.

Weve had someone totally inept and running the country via twitter for 3.5 years, this is only in the media because of his actions, he said for 3 months he would not accept a loss, accept the results no matter what etc.

He is no different than a 4 year old at a check out counter wanting a candy bar bought for him.

I guess he was so inept according to Jeffey --- it must have been pure luck that the following all occurred while Trump was/is President ---
lowest unemployment in 60 years , lowest unemployment for blacks and hispanics ---EVER . Best GDP prior to COVID of any President for 3 straight years . 450 miles of wall on our southern border ( every democrat politician voted for this previously , then voted against it because it would give an American victory to Trump) . Over 8000 opportunity zones for Blacks in inner cities to allow for investment's and economic growth . Forced members of NATO to start paying their % to fund NATO -- Previously , only two other Countries paid their bill , now 18 of 30 are paying their NATO bills ( the US doesn't benefit at all from NATO any longer ) . Pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord ( Americans were paying the bill , while India and China had a free pass to pollute all they wanted until 2030 and 2032) . Signed legislation to cut big Pharma drug costs for Americans .
Signed legislation to allow critical patients access to new experimental drug therapies ( saving countless lives ). Eliminated a one sided NAFTA deal in favor of the pro America , USMCA . Moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem ( Clinto , Obama , Bush X2 ) all promised to move it , ONLY Trump kept his promise . Only US President to NOT start a new foreign war in 24 years ( saving countless American lives , and not wasting Trillions of tax payer dollars . Architected the single greatest peace agreement in the middle east in 28 years ( has been nominated for FOUR Nobel peace Prizes ) , possible securing peace in that region for the next 20 years . Destroyed ISIS ( while Obama funded them through Mullahs in Iran with $1.5Billion in unauthorized cash in the middle of the night ) . Exposed the MSM as nothing more than propaganda. Fights to keep Americans free , support the constitution , 2A rights , freedom of speech . Signed legislation to make America an Oil Exporter ( no longer being a slave to foreign oil ) . Exposed the unthinkable DC corruption at every level .
Lowered taxes for middle America and lowered corporate tax rates allowing for more US jobs .
I could keep adding to this list , but per Jeffey , this was from a totally inept President , that only ran our country via Twitter .

Results are meaningless to the simple mind of the libtard. All that matters is image and flowery speeches, which is why they admire Obama who accomplished next to nothing in eight long years.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: JCG57] #13779931 11/21/20 08:31 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by JCG57
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

What bothers me about all this, We are arguably the highest technically advanced Country in the World, electing arguably the most power Man in the World, and we look totally inept in our attempts. It's not like we haven't done this before. If one has questions about the integrity of the election shouldn't it have been handled privately and internally to build your case and prove evidence. Seems broadcasting it on Social Media might not have been the correct course of action from the start. Anyway, I'm sure it will work itself out.

Weve had someone totally inept and running the country via twitter for 3.5 years, this is only in the media because of his actions, he said for 3 months he would not accept a loss, accept the results no matter what etc.

He is no different than a 4 year old at a check out counter wanting a candy bar bought for him.

I guess he was so inept according to Jeffey --- it must have been pure luck that the following all occurred while Trump was/is President ---
lowest unemployment in 60 years , lowest unemployment for blacks and hispanics ---EVER . Best GDP prior to COVID of any President for 3 straight years . 450 miles of wall on our southern border ( every democrat politician voted for this previously , then voted against it because it would give an American victory to Trump) . Over 8000 opportunity zones for Blacks in inner cities to allow for investment's and economic growth . Forced members of NATO to start paying their % to fund NATO -- Previously , only two other Countries paid their bill , now 18 of 30 are paying their NATO bills ( the US doesn't benefit at all from NATO any longer ) . Pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord ( Americans were paying the bill , while India and China had a free pass to pollute all they wanted until 2030 and 2032) . Signed legislation to cut big Pharma drug costs for Americans .
Signed legislation to allow critical patients access to new experimental drug therapies ( saving countless lives ). Eliminated a one sided NAFTA deal in favor of the pro America , USMCA . Moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem ( Clinto , Obama , Bush X2 ) all promised to move it , ONLY Trump kept his promise . Only US President to NOT start a new foreign war in 24 years ( saving countless American lives , and not wasting Trillions of tax payer dollars . Architected the single greatest peace agreement in the middle east in 28 years ( has been nominated for FOUR Nobel peace Prizes ) , possible securing peace in that region for the next 20 years . Destroyed ISIS ( while Obama funded them through Mullahs in Iran with $1.5Billion in unauthorized cash in the middle of the night ) . Exposed the MSM as nothing more than propaganda. Fights to keep Americans free , support the constitution , 2A rights , freedom of speech . Signed legislation to make America an Oil Exporter ( no longer being a slave to foreign oil ) . Exposed the unthinkable DC corruption at every level .
Lowered taxes for middle America and lowered corporate tax rates allowing for more US jobs .
I could keep adding to this list , but per Jeffey , this was from a totally inept President , that only ran our country via Twitter .

Results are meaningless to the simple mind of the libtard. All that matters is image and flowery speeches, which is why they admire Obama who accomplished next to nothing in eight long years.

On Sept. 1, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that 307 miles of the border wall have been completed.

Still, the "3 mile" figure is likely referring to the number of miles of new border wall that have been built.

On June 23, the Los Angeles Times reported that of the 216 miles built since Trump took office, just 3 miles were "constructed in locations where no barriers previously existed." The rest were replacement walls or secondary to existing walls.

A new 7-and-a-half mile long welded steel wall has been completed along the Mexican border in Naco, Arizona.

The project was paid for by last year’s fiscal budget, which was given the thumbs up by Obama. It seems that the former president is fine with securing small areas of the border, but attacks anyone who wants to secure the entire country.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13779986 11/21/20 09:18 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by steveiam
Originally Posted by Allison1

So you think the result of his lawsuits in the disputed states, the fight not only to the Dems but Reps who control the elections, is evidence that he is not trying to win but provide the country a fair election? With the help he received in 2016 and did not attempt to report?

Ok. I believe he knows the honest outcome. I don't know his end game but my opinion is like always. This is about Trump.

Help he received in 2016, really?
As has been said before, you got proof?
And not proof from the likes of cnn?

Mueller report.
Of course you ignored it. Or deny. It either way the report covered it and like I said before both houses of Congress believed that Russia did interfere with our election. Same as every agency in the IC and DOJ.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Allison1] #13779988 11/21/20 09:20 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

So you think the result of his lawsuits in the disputed states, the fight not only to the Dems but Reps who control the elections, is evidence that he is not trying to win but provide the country a fair election? With the help he received in 2016 and did not attempt to report?

Ok. I believe he knows the honest outcome. I don't know his end game but my opinion is like always. This is about Trump.

Mueller report.
Of course you ignored it. Or deny. It either way the report covered it and like I said before both houses of Congress believed that Russia did interfere with our election. Same as every agency in the IC and DOJ.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Allison1] #13780005 11/21/20 09:36 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

Mueller report.

Russians are quitters.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13780089 11/21/20 10:55 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

Mueller report.

Gullible-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Allison1] #13780091 11/21/20 10:57 PM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S

Mueller report.

Tell me more of the extreme 2016 shock that the media hammered home day after day after day after day after day of how the Russians were so bold to meddle in our elections like it hasn’t been going on for decades.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13780195 11/22/20 12:34 AM
R
Rob W. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13780227 11/22/20 12:56 AM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
"No Russia collusion" I think those were the exact words.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: the skipper] #13780239 11/22/20 01:04 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by the skipper
"No Russia collusion" I think those were the exact words.

Russia did meddle, no collusion proven by any Trump staffers..

The Mueller report concluded despite numerous contacts between Russians and members of the Trump campaign, and evidence that campaign members "deleted relevant communications," the evidence, "was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government."

Released in April 2019, the Mueller report documented extensive interactions between Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russian operatives, but did not find that a criminal conspiracy existed between them. Six former Trump campaign associates were either indicted or convicted of crimes — mainly for lying to investigators — and more than two dozen Russian operatives were charged by the special counsel for engaging in election interference. Overall, Mueller's report resulted in 37 indictments or guilty pleas.

Where is Stone now? Why?
Where is Manafort now? Why?

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Rob W.] #13780335 11/22/20 02:02 AM
C
chuckwagon Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by Rob W.
[Linked Image]

LOL!! banana bouncy

****Sun sinking low....lines baited.....gentle south breeze blowing...you realize.........I AM! .
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Gitter Done] #13780357 11/22/20 02:16 AM
C
chuckwagon Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Biden and the Dems are going to have a very hard four years ahead. Just wait and see what happens when they do not keep their promises on all of the free stuff they offered. Also just see what happens when the economy "TANKS"! Also just when you think things are getting super bad. Just wait when President Kamala Harris takes over! Things will really get bad. frkazoid

I'm just waiting for Trump to get off the Golf Course and at least PRETEND to be a President. banana bouncy banana

****Sun sinking low....lines baited.....gentle south breeze blowing...you realize.........I AM! .
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13780360 11/22/20 02:20 AM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
[Linked Image]

Re: Election 2020 [Re: chuckwagon] #13780373 11/22/20 02:29 AM
C
CKINCAID Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
C
Originally Posted by chuckwagon
Biden and the Dems are going to have a very hard four years ahead. Just wait and see what happens when they do not keep their promises on all of the free stuff they offered. Also just see what happens when the economy "TANKS"! Also just when you think things are getting super bad. Just wait when President Kamala Harris takes over! Things will really get bad. frkazoid

I'm just waiting for Trump to get off the Golf Course and at least PRETEND to be a President. banana bouncy banana

Did you need a stool to reach that high?

FJB
If life isn't going right...Go left
Re: Election 2020 [Re: chuckwagon] #13780381 11/22/20 02:33 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by chuckwagon

According to data maintained by the website TrumpGolfCount.com, the 45th U.S. president has clocked up 285 daytime visits to golf clubs since his inauguration as of Nov 11th....

Page 129 of 140 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 139 140
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide