Forums59
Topics1,039,183
Posts13,960,494
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13779899 11/21/20 08:06 PM
T
Trickster Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
T
Give Bigfoot a bread. Has not had a grooming in 50 years.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Flags] #13779900 11/21/20 08:09 PM
C
chuckwagon Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by Flags
Bigfoot is a myth and anyone with 3 functioning brain cells knows this. Let me explain: There has not been one piece of hard physical evidence provided that says it exists. Not one bone. Not one piece of hide. Not one carcass. Think about that for a minute.

The mountain men went into every nook and cranny of this nation seeking fur. So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver. Then the miners went into every nook and cranny looking for gold and silver. Professional hunters provided meat for the miners targeting deer, elk and other mountain game. Then there were the professional buffalo hunters that nearly wiped out the bison. Along the way they wiped out the grizzly in most of its range as well as the wolf. Then the loggers went in and began cutting timber and again professional hunters supplied the camps with meat and they were so effective they nearly wiped out the elk, deer and pronghorn. Don't forget the native indians were also killing game for food. What does this all mean? For well over 200 years in the case of whites and for many centuries before in the case of indians there were professional killers roaming the nation and not one of them ever killed one of these things or found one dead!

Now lets add in the highway construction, mapping agencies, wildlife biologists, recreational hunters/fishermen etc... and we still have no physical evidence and this is the most advanced nation on earth with every electronic gizmo at out fingertips. In order for these things to exist there would have to be a breeding population and for a large mammal over the course of centuries that population would have to be at least 1000 individuals. So exactly where have these things been hiding? Under water? Not to mention they are normally associated with the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies. So one just wandered across all that land, crisscrossed with roads, farms, fences, cities etc... and nobody saw it until it got all the way to Austin?

BS.

And just HOW do we know that YOU are not BIGFOOT!? Hmmmmmmm? I am thinking you ARE Bigfoot until the last VOTE is counted! breakdance banana

****Sun sinking low....lines baited.....gentle south breeze blowing...you realize.........I AM! .
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13779903 11/21/20 08:12 PM
G
Gusick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Anyone who doesn't believe in Bigfoot is an idiot.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Gusick] #13779911 11/21/20 08:18 PM
S
steveiam Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Gusick

As you have said many times-

I don’t believe in Bigfoot-

I believe someone else (?) is a BIG idiot though-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: steveiam] #13779917 11/21/20 08:20 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted by steveiam

I get it. You think I’m an idiot. I will have the last laugh when I have that squatch pelt draped on the hood of my truck this weekend driving home. It will be glorious.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Flags] #13779921 11/21/20 08:22 PM
Moto-Moto Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Bigfoot is a myth and anyone with 3 functioning brain cells knows this. Let me explain: There has not been one piece of hard physical evidence provided that says it exists. Not one bone. Not one piece of hide. Not one carcass. Think about that for a minute.

The mountain men went into every nook and cranny of this nation seeking fur. So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver. Then the miners went into every nook and cranny looking for gold and silver. Professional hunters provided meat for the miners targeting deer, elk and other mountain game. Then there were the professional buffalo hunters that nearly wiped out the bison. Along the way they wiped out the grizzly in most of its range as well as the wolf. Then the loggers went in and began cutting timber and again professional hunters supplied the camps with meat and they were so effective they nearly wiped out the elk, deer and pronghorn. Don't forget the native indians were also killing game for food. What does this all mean? For well over 200 years in the case of whites and for many centuries before in the case of indians there were professional killers roaming the nation and not one of them ever killed one of these things or found one dead!

Now lets add in the highway construction, mapping agencies, wildlife biologists, recreational hunters/fishermen etc... and we still have no physical evidence and this is the most advanced nation on earth with every electronic gizmo at out fingertips. In order for these things to exist there would have to be a breeding population and for a large mammal over the course of centuries that population would have to be at least 1000 individuals. So exactly where have these things been hiding? Under water? Not to mention they are normally associated with the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies. So one just wandered across all that land, crisscrossed with roads, farms, fences, cities etc... and nobody saw it until it got all the way to Austin?

BS.

Ok

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Davedave] #13779923 11/21/20 08:23 PM
S
steveiam Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Davedave

I get it. You think I’m an idiot. I will have the last laugh when I have that squatch pelt draped on the hood of my truck this weekend driving home. It will be glorious.

Heck no I don’t think you are an idiot Dave Dave!
The one I think is an idiot knows who I’m talking about though-
I don’t really care if someone believe it exists, I just don’t like being called an idiot just because I don’t believe-

Only an idiot would believe that-

Last edited by steveiam; 11/21/20 08:24 PM.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Flags] #13779927 11/21/20 08:27 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver.

[Linked Image]

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Sawhorse] #13779928 11/21/20 08:30 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

[Linked Image]

That would have been a shame.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: lconn4] #13779930 11/21/20 08:30 PM
Westside. Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by lconn4
I'll go.. banana Make the arrangements.. will get pics of it wearing a Trump hat!

Shotgun!!

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Davedave] #13779972 11/21/20 09:03 PM
S
steveiam Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

[Linked Image]

That would have been a shame.

I agree DaveDave, I like beaver-

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13780006 11/21/20 09:37 PM
TexDawg Offline
Top Dawg
Top Dawg
Sooooo, I’m still torn here confused 3

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Davedave] #13780070 11/21/20 10:38 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B

I'm with you on this Dave². If Bigfoot is NOT real, then WHY do they have these BIGFOOT rifle targets?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Bob Davis] #13780074 11/21/20 10:44 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
I don't know if it's real or not, but I'm home by myself and I got out the shotgun and the AR's. creaaaaaakkkk...... Wait! What was that..............?

When they take our guns away Bigfoot will once again dominate the nightclubs.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13780075 11/21/20 10:44 PM
reeltexan Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

15 million hunters in this country and not ONE has ever shot the bigfootses?

Show me one bone, a verifiable fur sample, a baby big foot - they do breed, right?

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide