Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Icepick
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by Rob

It's from Rudy. Proof enough roflmao roflmao roflmao

Nothing says top notch lawyer like getting caught with a girl young enough to be your granddaughter in a hotel room.

Did you watch the movie? Not remotely as you described it or as it was described by the press.

I watched the scene with Rudy. Do you believe Rudy patting her on her "hip" was faked?
Sorry, but a 76 year old man following her into a bedroom and drinking whiskey with the young lady and physically touching her is the kind of thing a low life scumbag would do.

It was a movie..Like when Kameltoe said Cheating Joe was a racist.(which he is) Then when asked about it she said "It was a debate" and did her fake laugh

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Icepick] #13771872 11/16/20 12:42 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by Rob

It's from Rudy. Proof enough roflmao roflmao roflmao

Nothing says top notch lawyer like getting caught with a girl young enough to be your granddaughter in a hotel room.

Did you watch the movie? Not remotely as you described it or as it was described by the press.

I watched the scene with Rudy. Do you believe Rudy patting her on her "hip" was faked?
Sorry, but a 76 year old man following her into a bedroom and drinking whiskey with the young lady and physically touching her is the kind of thing a low life scumbag would do.

I’m saying the way it was described by the media initially was BS. I don’t want to have to bring up Biden’s weirdness around MUCH younger girls here, so don’t make me, in a conversation about a movie famous for the creator intentionally duping and editing things in a suspicious manor.

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: butch sanders] #13771887 11/16/20 12:56 AM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by butch sanders
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
I live in California ( I know , cringe !! ) ( I am a lifelong Republican ) --- but my son lives in Texas and that why I visit this site . All of you bashing Trump , should be really careful . If Texas turns into California --- not ONE of you will like it . When I bought my house in 84 , the city on San Jose had a few " hundred" homeless , last year we passed 7000 !!!! The Police are told by management/unions to do NOTHING to the homeless unless they are being violent . They are allowed to steal , [censored] , piss , litter anywhere and everywhere . Mexican and Vietnamese Gangs run the inner city at night. The local media NEVER reports any of this anymore . Every year , we pass the all time high for murders . All the while , the State and local politicians ask for more taxes to solve problems they created and allow to continue .
San Francisco is worse ---- and if Harris becomes President ( most likely to happen --- planned all along ) she is straight out of San Francisco and is even considered a " super " liberal by most Californians .
If Texas turns blue and becomes like Cali , the US will become a democrat nation ---- forever . NOT ONE ON THIS FORUM WILL LIKE IT !!!!!!
As for systemic fraud --- it happened to my wife and I . The California ballot insisted we use a ballpoint pen ONLY . After we registered ( both of us are republicans ) , the two ladies that registered us went into a closed door area , came out and gave us our voting ballots , immediately after we both went to out stalls to vote , two seperate men showed up to our booths and insisted we only use " sharpies " . They didn't go to anyone else . I questioned this twice and was told it would read the vote " better " . When we left the voting area , I told my wife I have never felt more uneasy voting in my life . We both questioned the Sharpie thing , but didn't connect the dots until the Sharpie topic came up in Arizona . IMO --- the democrats did fraud in many ways , and voting by mail was the main goal all along .
We need to teach our fellow Americans --- your voting for policy's ---- NOT personalities .

how did they know who you were going to vote for?

this

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bentman63] #13771894 11/16/20 01:01 AM
I
Icepick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I
Originally Posted by Bentman63

It was a movie..Like when Kameltoe said Cheating Joe was a racist.(which he is) Then when asked about it she said "It was a debate" and did her fake laugh

So you think Rudy was in on it? roflmao
Sorry, but that makes him look like an even bigger fool than if he got plunked.

This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13771950 11/16/20 01:42 AM
J
J.P. Greeson Offline OP
the janitor
OP Offline
the janitor
J
Here's a good example of our media at work these days.

New York Post
Article title: ‘Borat 2’ star Maria Bakalova: Rudy Giuliani ‘scared’ me — but I ‘escaped’
https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/borat-2-star-maria-bakalova-rudy-giuliani-scared-me-but-i-escaped/

Now here's an interview with her saying she always felt safe and never felt like she was endangered.
Go to 3:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_44JkaKLVY

Everyone needs to stop being brainwashed by the media (both sides). This deal was a total setup.

The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: butch sanders] #13771999 11/16/20 02:33 AM
wiredog Offline
Angler
Angler
I live in California ( I know , cringe !! ) ( I am a lifelong Republican ) --- but my son lives in Texas and that why I visit this site . All of you bashing Trump , should be really careful . If Texas turns into California --- not ONE of you will like it . When I bought my house in 84 , the city on San Jose had a few " hundred" homeless , last year we passed 7000 !!!! The Police are told by management/unions to do NOTHING to the homeless unless they are being violent . They are allowed to steal , [censored] , piss , litter anywhere and everywhere . Mexican and Vietnamese Gangs run the inner city at night. The local media NEVER reports any of this anymore . Every year , we pass the all time high for murders . All the while , the State and local politicians ask for more taxes to solve problems they created and allow to continue .
San Francisco is worse ---- and if Harris becomes President ( most likely to happen --- planned all along ) she is straight out of San Francisco and is even considered a " super " liberal by most Californians .
If Texas turns blue and becomes like Cali , the US will become a democrat nation ---- forever . NOT ONE ON THIS FORUM WILL LIKE IT !!!!!!
As for systemic fraud --- it happened to my wife and I . The California ballot insisted we use a ballpoint pen ONLY . After we registered ( both of us are republicans ) , the two ladies that registered us went into a closed door area , came out and gave us our voting ballots , immediately after we both went to out stalls to vote , two seperate men showed up to our booths and insisted we only use " sharpies " . They didn't go to anyone else . I questioned this twice and was told it would read the vote " better " . When we left the voting area , I told my wife I have never felt more uneasy voting in my life . We both questioned the Sharpie thing , but didn't connect the dots until the Sharpie topic came up in Arizona . IMO --- the democrats did fraud in many ways , and voting by mail was the main goal all along .
We need to teach our fellow Americans --- your voting for policy's ---- NOT personalities .

this

So all of what he had to say is delegated to this one point, smdh. Address the other points cowards.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: butch sanders] #13772010 11/16/20 02:41 AM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

this

In California when you vote in person --- they have a list of all the registered voters in that area --- and that list shows you by name , address , zip code and party affiliation . They then match that against the ballot form you show them confirming your address ( it should be by ID , but's that not the case in Cali ) You are then crossed of that list , then given your official ballot . Before they gave us our ballots , they knew we were republicans . The thing that struck me as odd , was why both ladies that checked my wife and I in , got up , left the area , went behind a closed door --- came out with nothing in their hands . Then went to a large printer and printed off our ballots to give to my wife and I . Both men that asked us to use the Sharpies showed up to our booth's immediately after we entered the booth's . There was probably 10-12 people voting when we arrived . Some were in line before us and we watched them get processed ---- most of them did not have the person checking them in , leave then come back --- they stayed there and printed their ballots . For my wife and I , and one other person --- they were insistent on only us using those Sharpies . I strongly believe they targeted republicans and had these guys walk over and immediately ask us to use the Sharpies when they could clearly see we brought our ball point pens . As I stated , it struck me as odd at the time and I questioned it twice --- but they insisted we use these Sharpes .
When we got to our car , I felt as though somehow I was cheated . In my 40+ years of voting , this was the only time I have felt this way .
Also , think of this --- if they knew the Sharpies would cause a vote to be cancelled --- why in the heck did all these states go out and buy tens of thousands of Sharpies ---- when on the ballot itself , it clearly told the voter to use a ball point pen and NOT to use any form of felt pen. That's called systemic voter fraud . If they went to that level to use the Sharpies , what else did they do . Anyone that thinks there wasn't any voter fraud is just plain ignorant .
The real enemy of the American people is the media . People have fallen for the propaganda , just like in WWII when Hitler had Goebels control all the media and tell all the German people to hate Jews . 11 million people murdered . Today the media told Americans to hate Trump --- and they fell for it .

Re: Election 2020 [Re: wiredog] #13772031 11/16/20 03:12 AM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by wiredog

this

Address the other points cowards.

Are you calling both butch sanders cowards?

Re: Election 2020 [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13772036 11/16/20 03:26 AM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

Just to be clear, this happened to you in California right? I just did some checking and apparently they did it to more than just you...Here's the vote tally: Rep = 5,749,736 vs. Dem=10,759,316 Them cheating rascals.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Tsunami_1] #13772050 11/16/20 03:51 AM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

Just to be clear, this happened to you in California right? I just did some checking and apparently they did it to more than just you...Here's the vote tally: Rep = 5,749,736 vs. Dem=10,759,316 Them cheating rascals.

Yes , this happened in California . To add one more note . In 2016 , you saw Hillary signs , bumper stickers , flags --- ALL OVER every neighborhood . I would say 30% of the homes had Hillary signs . For 2020 , I only saw TWO Biden/ Harris signs ---TWO TOTAL !!!! Granted , you didn't see any Trump signs --- mainly because everyone was afraid of retribution , myself included ( at my wifes request ) .
Lastly , as I stated , if y'all want Texas to be like California --- just keep voting the way the media tells you --- and we will officially become a banana republic and our votes will never count again .

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13772063 11/16/20 04:05 AM
P
Pintail711 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
P
Maybe Alex Jones isn’t so crazy after all?

Re: Election 2020 [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13772066 11/16/20 04:07 AM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

Yes , this happened in California . To add one more note . In 2016 , you saw Hillary signs , bumper stickers , flags --- ALL OVER every neighborhood . I would say 30% of the homes had Hillary signs . For 2020 , I only saw TWO Biden/ Harris signs ---TWO TOTAL !!!! Granted , you didn't see any Trump signs --- mainly because everyone was afraid of retribution , myself included ( at my wifes request ) .
Lastly , as I stated , if y'all want Texas to be like California --- just keep voting the way the media tells you --- and we will officially become a banana republic and our votes will never count again .

Sorry, just having a little fun but if you think about this logically wouldn't California be one of the last places anyone would worry about changing a Republican vote? C'mon Man!

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bentman63] #13772075 11/16/20 04:16 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Bentman63
Trump should give democrats all they ever wanted. Open Borders, Tear down the wall, make every illegal a citizen, free healthcare for illegals. The drop the mic and quit. Leave the dems with the mess they always wanted.

One of the best post in this thread, and he still is in office! Lol

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Tsunami_1] #13772097 11/16/20 04:57 AM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

Sorry, just having a little fun but if you think about this logically wouldn't California be one of the last places anyone would worry about changing a Republican vote? C'mon Man!

depends on your mindset . I know of lots of Californians that are really pissed at how Trump was treated with the Russia and Ukraine hoax . INcluding my own 86 year old father , a lifelong democrat that went to the trouble of actually switching his party affiliation and voted straight republican --- for the first time in his life . In fact , it took him almost two months to find out how to switch from democrat to republican . They gave him the constant run around before finally letting him switch . When he finally got someone on the phone in his County to confirm the switch was complete --- he asked how come it was so difficult ? Then he asked if he wanted to switch from republican to democrat was it the same process --- she said , nope , we will just do it over the phone , only takes a few minutes .
I truly believe all the Democrats saw all these massive Trump rallies , everywhere , including ones in SoCal every weekend --- and it scared them to death . Cheating in Cali happened , just like all the dem controlled areas.

Page 109 of 140 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 139 140
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide