Forums59
Topics1,038,938
Posts13,955,886
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13770372 11/14/20 06:01 PM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by fishslime
Originally Posted by Bentman63
None of that will happen. Trump is dust, and the new people will actually be organized and distribute the vaccine equitably without Trump's mental health condition and stupidity being a factor.

Mental Condition? uhm..have you listened to cheating Joe? or yourself? did you ever get that brain scan?

Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Your ex-POTUS is a textbook example, and explains why and what the world has had to endure the last four years.

Obama?

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: fishslime] #13770373 11/14/20 06:01 PM
J
JCG57 Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
J
None of that will happen. Trump is dust, and the new people will actually be organized and distribute the vaccine equitably without Trump's mental health condition and stupidity being a factor.

Mental Condition? uhm..have you listened to cheating Joe? or yourself? did you ever get that brain scan?

Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Your ex-POTUS is a textbook example, and explains why and what the world has had to endure the last four years.

I endured excellent investment returns, lower taxes, great job market for my kids, more security through stronger border security and a reinforced military. Oh, and I really enjoyed those Supreme picks. What did you endure, retired school marm?

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: JCG57] #13770376 11/14/20 06:04 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by JCG57

I endured excellent investment returns, lower taxes, great job market for my kids, more security through stronger border security and a reinforced military. Oh, and I really enjoyed those Supreme picks. What did you endure, retired school marm?

Lol
Pretty sure he had endure being WRONG the last four years-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: JCG57] #13770377 11/14/20 06:05 PM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
You libtards can thank Trump for the vaccine. He organized getting it done this fast. He cleared the dem hold up campaign so it would get pushed thru, jumped all the dem road blocks, etc. Suck on that. I hope when you get that needle in your arm all you can think is "Trump". A couple months ago yall were screaming the praises of Cuomo and how he handled this virus, after he killed all those people. Stick with him now that he doesnt want anything to do with a vaccine you limp wristed people.

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13770394 11/14/20 06:33 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
By the time they are ready to start sending any COVID virus to the States in any measurable amount Trump will be out of office.

Did Kamy order another batch? Good God.... they are relentless.....

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: the skipper] #13770431 11/14/20 07:47 PM
shadboy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by the skipper
You libtards can thank Trump for the vaccine. He organized getting it done this fast. He cleared the dem hold up campaign so it would get pushed thru, jumped all the dem road blocks, etc. Suck on that. I hope when you get that needle in your arm all you can think is "Trump". A couple months ago yall were screaming the praises of Cuomo and how he handled this virus, after he killed all those people. Stick with him now that he doesnt want anything to do with a vaccine you limp wristed people.

User name checks out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...mpany-did-not-take-government-funds/amp/

Pfizer did NOT take any gov money and only signed an agreement with gov to sell it them once it is approved.

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: shadboy] #13770442 11/14/20 08:03 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by shadboy

User name checks out.

Pfizer did NOT take any gov money and only signed an agreement with gov to sell it them once it is approved.

WRONG! pfizer has a 1.95 Billion $ contract to distribute the vaccine once it is approved by the fda, PAID IN ADVANCE.

quit lying.

U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses

Americans to receive the vaccine for free consistent with U.S. government’s commitment for free access for COVID-19 vaccines
Pfizer and BioNTech remain on track to begin an anticipated Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trial later this month, seek regulatory review as early as October 2020, and manufacture globally up to 100 million doses by the end of 2020 and potentially more than 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: JCG57] #13770444 11/14/20 08:06 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
sadboy, if you are so stupid to think that pfizer did not use that money to implement the trials, produce vaccine then perhaps you should go ask your 3rd grade teacher why he/she let you out of class.

I for one am beyond all you liberal morons trying to make this out to be a winwin for biden and the loons on the left, THEY HAD NOT A DAM THING TO DO WITH THE FAST TRACK OF THE TRIALS/APPROVAL, ALL ON TRUMP.

got it?

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: hopalong] #13770445 11/14/20 08:06 PM
shadboy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by hopalong

User name checks out.

WRONG! pfizer has a 1.95 Billion $ contract to distribute the vaccine once it is approved by the fda, PAID IN ADVANCE.

quit lying.

U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses

Americans to receive the vaccine for free consistent with U.S. government’s commitment for free access for COVID-19 vaccines
Pfizer and BioNTech remain on track to begin an anticipated Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trial later this month, seek regulatory review as early as October 2020, and manufacture globally up to 100 million doses by the end of 2020 and potentially more than 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021

User name checks out.

quit lying.

So I tell a car dealer I will buy the car when the car I want is on the lot. So if car never shows up, they count the money I NEVER gave them on their book? Have you never signed a contract that says No Delivery no pay?

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: shadboy] #13770448 11/14/20 08:07 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco

User name checks out.

quit lying.

User name checks out.

quit lying.

So I tell a car dealer I will buy the car when the car I want is on the lot. So if car never shows up, they count the money I NEVER gave them on their book? Have you never signed a contract that says No Delivery no pay?

you have to be one of the densest most ignorant people on here if you believe for one second they have not already collected from the govt.

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: JCG57] #13770449 11/14/20 08:10 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
let me dumb it down for ya sadboy,

you order something that is in production, not knowing for sure when it will be delivered (think amazon, the cheeenese junk dealer). do you have to pay in advance before they will deliver?

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: JCG57] #13770453 11/14/20 08:18 PM
shadboy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I have dealt with government and military and I know how stringent the rules are and how many details have to be ironed out before it is collected.

But hey the US is so flush we can afford to blow 1.95 Billion on a maybe?

And as usual it comes down to name calling on here.

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: shadboy] #13770490 11/14/20 08:55 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
I have dealt with government and military and I know how stringent the rules are and how many details have to be ironed out before it is collected.

I have and still do deal with the govt. and contracts and leases. if you think for one second the feds. didn't secure the vaccine with an advance payment while also paying other big pharma to come up with a vaccine then you are delusional. no one on either side would let them mfr. it then sell to other countries first when we are obviously the major market for the vaccine.

were we so flush that we could spend the trillions on free handouts for people the states put out of work?
are we so flush we can spend another 3.2 trillion (peelosers proposed "heroes" bill) to again cover for the states lockdowns?

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: JCG57] #13770496 11/14/20 08:57 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
as for name calling, you are an antagonist troll, your posts will prove that, so you get what you get.

any time you want to come on with FACTS from verifiable sources then BRING IT and we can have a dialogue, until then I view you the same as tg.

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999

Re: New York Last In Line for Covid Vaccine [Re: hopalong] #13770500 11/14/20 09:01 PM
T
TR176 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T

I have and still do deal with the govt. and contracts and leases. if you think for one second the feds. didn't secure the vaccine with an advance payment while also paying other big pharma to come up with a vaccine then you are delusional. no one on either side would let them mfr. it then sell to other countries first when we are obviously the major market for the vaccine.

were we so flush that we could spend the trillions on free handouts for people the states put out of work?
are we so flush we can spend another 3.2 trillion (peelosers proposed "heroes" bill) to again cover for the states lockdowns?

p

One of the future Heath scientists says the US should not resort to vaccine nationalism and the vaccine should be equally distributed throughout the world under the auspices of the WHO, and that old people should not necessarily be first. I said this has got to be fake news but apparently not. Welcome to one world government.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide