Forums59
Topics1,037,854
Posts13,935,657
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: Too Fat 2 Fish] #13768011 11/12/20 09:34 PM
emorydog Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
The actual PROs will likely be there just a few days early...feel free to go enjoy the outdoors and get bit while there is a bite on.

The wanna be “pros” however will be there for 10+ days prior to the event pounding fish every day, all over the lake, getting good average weights per outing and logging their strong patterns and results every day until the tournament.

Then... they will go and double-check their spots a few times just prior to the start of the event to make sure their fish are still around, further wearing their fish out, as well as likely alerting others as to an area they might “investigate” which they will, because, well you know... its an open.

Then...once the actual event commences, they will each on average weigh in 7lbs a day and miss the cut by 8 lbs and wonder why.

weber
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768013 11/12/20 09:38 PM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
stir

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768049 11/12/20 10:07 PM
DBGSIG Offline
Angler
Angler
Originally Posted by emorydog
The actual PROs will likely be there just a few days early...feel free to go enjoy the outdoors and get bit while there is a bite on.

The wanna be “pros” however will be there for 10+ days prior to the event pounding fish every day, all over the lake, getting good average weights per outing and logging their strong patterns and results every day until the tournament.

Then... they will go and double-check their spots a few times just prior to the start of the event to make sure their fish are still around, further wearing their fish out, as well as likely alerting others as to an area they might “investigate” which they will, because, well you know... its an open.

Then...once the actual event commences, they will each on average weigh in 7lbs a day and miss the cut by 8 lbs and wonder why.

Probably pretty accurate

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768065 11/12/20 10:14 PM
Classic Fiberglass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

LMAO..

Chris
940-458-0164
Chris@classic-fiberglass.com
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768086 11/12/20 10:26 PM
T
tejasbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

Weber's like Farmers Insurance, he's seen a thing or two...

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: tejasbass] #13768361 11/13/20 01:41 AM
Joel McBride Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
I've been out there quite a bit. There have been many practicing for a while.

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768408 11/13/20 02:08 AM
D
Douglas J Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D

[Linked Image]

#MFGA
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768498 11/13/20 03:16 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S

My understanding is the lake is off limits for 30 days prior to the official practice days starting Monday. But, I’ve been wrong before.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13768517 11/13/20 03:31 AM
Mark Perry Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

My understanding is the lake is off limits for 30 days prior to the official practice days starting Monday. But, I’ve been wrong before.

The BASS Opens have no off limits.

https://m.bassmaster.com/bass-pro-shops-bassmaster-opens

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: emorydog] #13768545 11/13/20 04:09 AM
S
SC-001 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S

roflmao

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: Too Fat 2 Fish] #13769152 11/13/20 06:09 PM
txsuperman Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I'm seeing lots of fish on beds north of 380. Should be packed up there. fish

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: KenTx1962] #13769164 11/13/20 06:26 PM
fivebites Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by KenTx1962
I played Old American Sunday and saw several of them running around.

Golf expert and boat reviewer extraordinaire?? I llke that course and the other one in Little Elm next to it as well. Let's go hit em Ken!

2019 Chevy Tahoe
2018 Basscat Eyra 250 Proxs
PB Wife of 32 years!
PB Largemouth 9.56 Ray Roberts
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: Too Fat 2 Fish] #13769237 11/13/20 07:40 PM
Champion1 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I wish more pros would sign up Im on the waiting list for co anglers. Come on guys!!! LOL

www.TuffSkinz.net
www.basscat.com
�It�s all in your head. It doesn�t matter if your 6 or 60. You can participate in this sport."-Rick Clunn
Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: Too Fat 2 Fish] #13769414 11/13/20 09:54 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
I saw plenty of them out there today.

Spoke to them too. No one had reported catching a single fish. now they could have been lying but I was keeping an eye on them and I didn't see anybody catch anything either. One dude who was out there practicing told me he had fished the two previous days and only caught one 14-in fish.

My mate and I had similar luck today not a single bite

Ironically I was there one week ago today and had seven fish.. the best probably would have went about 13 lb.

Yea... Quite a bit has changed in a week. I was finesse fishing and couldn't get a bite. Lots of fish and lots of bait in the places you would expect to see them..they just had lockjaw.

Re: Bassmaster Open at Lewisville [Re: DBGSIG] #13769431 11/13/20 10:07 PM
T
the skipper Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by DBGSIG

Probably pretty accurate

I think it is lol.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide