Forums59
Topics1,038,939
Posts13,955,889
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Mark Perry] #13763580 11/09/20 10:42 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Many, many people are rushing to give all the credit to the win to the technology. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people that run out and buy a setup expecting those same results. They are not giving Walters credit for the time and effort he put into learning and maximizing the technology. Contrary to what someone said on another post regarding this win its not as simple as turning it on and loading the boat.

I did not say anything about any win or loading any boat.

Its very cleary your trying to bs people into thinking that live scope is hard to use.... So others wont get it.

You simply turn it on and you set the distance and if there are any fish around youll see them.

I posted this here 9 months ago.. my a rig comes in on the rs of the screen on the 8 foot line, those are 3 - 4 lb bass....

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13763589 11/09/20 10:51 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Many, many people are rushing to give all the credit to the win to the technology. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people that run out and buy a setup expecting those same results. They are not giving Walters credit for the time and effort he put into learning and maximizing the technology. Contrary to what someone said on another post regarding this win its not as simple as turning it on and loading the boat.

Its very cleary your trying to bs people into thinking that live scope is hard to use.... So others wont get it.

You simply turn it on and you set the distance and if there are any fish around youll see them.

I posted this here 9 months ago.. my a rig comes in on the rs of the screen on the 8 foot line, those are 3 - 4 lb bass....

I do not own one/ probably will not own one and I have been nothing but a supporter for anyone wanting to use the latest technology to fish with. You cannot find one comment from me anywhere saying otherwise. I have always applauded the guys like Walters that use technology. I have no need or desire to stop anyone from using it. That is purely crazy talk on your part.

Again anyone thinking they will do what Walters did simply by buying one and turning it on might be disappointed. Its gonna take time and effort. That is not misleading people, its called honesty and perspective.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Mark Perry] #13763592 11/09/20 10:54 PM
B
Bryanmc57 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Contrary to what someone said on another post regarding this win its not as simple as turning it on and loading the boat.

Dammitt!!! shocked

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem
Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Mark Perry] #13763612 11/09/20 11:17 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

I do not own one/ probably will not own one and I have been nothing but a supporter for anyone wanting to use the latest technology to fish with. You cannot find one comment from me anywhere saying otherwise. I have always applauded the guys like Walters that use technology. I have no need or desire to stop anyone from using it. That is purely crazy talk on your part.

Again anyone thinking they will do what Walters did simply by buying one and turning it on might be disappointed. Its gonna take time and effort. That is not misleading people, its called honesty and perspective.

People with common sense understood what you said Mark.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13763616 11/09/20 11:20 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

You don't just install one and turn it on. You need to know what you are seeing and interpret it. I have no clue what your little video showed.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Monty Wright] #13763621 11/09/20 11:23 PM
Bruce Allen Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I watched it on my computer Thursday and Friday. On Saturday I joined the crowd following around the pros. Actually the biggest crowd I saw including me was three.
On Sunday we went to the SRA and watched it on the jumbo screen. They probably put on a good show but we skipped it because there were no overs caught on Sunday so we helped the captain pull the live release boat and get it out before the traffic jam.

Great show all in all and stop complaining ya'll.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Dubee] #13763630 11/09/20 11:28 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Dubee

You don't just install one and turn it on. You need to know what you are seeing and interpret it. I have no clue what your little video showed.

Its neat how you guys flock together to support and back up each others nonsense. Maybe someday some of you will be able to stand on your own. I will not hold my breath though.

The b.s in here is thick. I find humor in how I have to unhide most of you with the really stupid posts like this one to even see it, cheers dubee.

Its clear to anyone with half a brain exactly what that video shows, you can see the tails move and which way those bass are swimming.

Last edited by Jeff From Iowa; 11/09/20 11:32 PM.
Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Monty Wright] #13763642 11/09/20 11:38 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Just looks like blobs swimming around. But i won't ever buy one so it doesn't matter if i can decipher it.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Dubee] #13763654 11/09/20 11:50 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Just looks like blobs swimming around. But i won't ever buy one so it doesn't matter if i can decipher it.

Well then you could decipher it after all.........

If you wont buy one by all means be like Mark and keep saying how hard it is to use and figure out and hope everyone else doesnt buy one also......

Two over 70 year old guys got on my boat on Nachoniche and liked what they saw enough to have one and install it within 2 weeks... so it definitely isnt hard. I did jump on and help them dial it just a little more (dont try and view 100 feet out)...

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Monty Wright] #13763659 11/09/20 11:55 PM
LostHubbardFisherman Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
He had three graphs for great structure isolation.

Lowest Graph:. Helix had mapping / 2D
Middle Graph: Mega360
Top Graph: Garmin Livescope.

He was a deadly sniper with that setup.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13763671 11/10/20 12:05 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Well then you could decipher it after all.........

If you wont buy one by all means be like Mark and keep saying how hard it is to use and figure out and hope everyone else doesnt buy one also......

Two over 70 year old guys got on my boat on Nachoniche and liked what they saw enough to have one and install it within 2 weeks... so it definitely isnt hard. I did jump on and help them dial it just a little more (dont try and view 100 feet out)...

No i didn't decipher it. I saw blobs swimming around. I would have no idea what kind of fish. Where to throw or anything else. I don't do video games. I don't care who does though. More power to you. But not everyone can just buy one, turn it on and understand it.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: LostHubbardFisherman] #13763673 11/10/20 12:06 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by LostHubbardFisherman
He had three graphs for great structure isolation.

Lowest Graph:. Helix had mapping / 2D
Middle Graph: Mega360
Top Graph: Garmin Livescope.

He was a deadly sniper with that setup.

Jacob wheeler has been winning using 3 different mfg’s Graphs. I think some guys like Walters are starting to take note.

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Monty Wright] #13763678 11/10/20 12:12 AM
R
RedEar12 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Maybe we stick together because we have some common sense.

Mark dosent do anything but promote the sport of bass fishing. Tourn or fun fishing.

I may not agree with everything he says sometimes but he is always helping people catch fish.

You need to clam up buddy.

Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: Mark Perry] #13763711 11/10/20 12:46 AM
B
Bryanmc57 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
What part of Fork isn't a community hole anymore? roflmao

There are several places there that I fish I never see anyone else on... Of course, I never catch anything there so that may have something to do with it...
hammer

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem
Re: 2020 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest @ Lake Fork [Re: RedEar12] #13763714 11/10/20 12:47 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by RedEar12
Maybe we stick together because we have some common sense.

Mark dosent do anything but promote the sport of bass fishing. Tourn or fun fishing.

I may not agree with everything he says sometimes but he is always helping people catch fish.

You need to clam up buddy.

Yeah Im really going to clam up for ya all.... dream on

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide