Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744174 10/26/20 01:52 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
A lot of pure EVIL has been trying to over power Trump since the last election. The evil doers have not stopped and will not stop until they have total control of this country. Keep the faith ! We all will pull through this one way or the other! The year 2020 has been the worst year ever for me. I just pray this country can heal it's wounds. Remember United We Stand. Divided we Fall ! Hope we get four more years of Donald J. Trump! God Bless the USA! flag and God Bless Texas! texas

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744187 10/26/20 02:04 PM
J
J-Moe Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
J
The Democrats will take away our freedoms, rights, security and prosperity. This will be our judgment.

Make no doubt. This election is about Religion and God. The Obama administration and the liberals moved us away from God. Trump is bringing us back to God.

This women's reproductive rights narrative is a lie. Life begins at the point of conception. There is not one soul and body. There is two. The Democratic states already have tax funded late term abortions. Aborting an 8.5 month old fetus can in no way be considered anything other than murder.

It is why God took RBG from this earth. She, like Trump, had a great heart but was flawed. Her views on Abortion were wrong. It is the reason why the world is getting to see ACB. Through her it is obvious that we are not a racist country at heart, and children don't have to be aborted. There are good families that will take them into their family and love them unconditionally.

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744544 10/26/20 07:29 PM
C
Catyakker Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
Originally Posted by J-Moe
The Democrats will take away our freedoms, rights, security and prosperity. This will be our judgment.

Make no doubt. This election is about Religion and God. The Obama administration and the liberals moved us away from God. Trump is bringing us back to God.

This women's reproductive rights narrative is a lie. Life begins at the point of conception. There is not one soul and body. There is two. The Democratic states already have tax funded late term abortions. Aborting an 8.5 month old fetus can in no way be considered anything other than murder.

It is why God took RBG from this earth. She, like Trump, had a great heart but was flawed. Her views on Abortion were wrong. It is the reason why the world is getting to see ACB. Through her it is obvious that we are not a racist country at heart, and children don't have to be aborted. There are good families that will take them into their family and love them unconditionally.

Right on J-Moe. I really don't think most of those Demorats realize late term abortion will have to result in DISMEMBERMENT OF THE BABY.

Retired AF Security Police Chief
TPWD ELITE ANGLER
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13746944 10/28/20 04:49 PM
J
J-Moe Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
J
A message of hope from one of our great First Responders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXwbcGSKJ8

Interesting rumors about Jeff Bezos possibly buying CNN

Amazon investor Nick Hanauer once described Bezos as a libertarian. Libertarians are part of a political philosophy that upholds liberty as the core principle. Their goal is to maximize political freedom and autonomy. Libertarians value autonomy, individualism, freedom of choice, and voluntary association.

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13749321 10/30/20 02:43 PM
F
Fish Chaser Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
On my way to DC last month the Lord gave me a vision/dream and part of it said "A nation divided against itself WILL NOT STAND". The USA has slaughtered over 60,000,000 unborn babies, OVER 60,000,000 - God WILL NOT FORGIVE THAT!!! I believe Trump will be re-elected on Tuesday but that he will only serve three years, and I am not going to speculate on why only three years, God did not tell me why. After he leaves office the Democrats will win the next election and this country will make a rapid decline into the worst depravity we have ever known. Christians will be hated, persecuted and prosecuted. The Lord told me 7-10 years and then the curses of Deut 28 would begin to be poured out upon this wicked and evil nation.

In the past few months there was a great repentance movement in this nation, most of it led by Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jewish Rabbi. There were many, many people who repented for this nation, which was a wonderful thing. But 2Cor 7:14 -
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from THEIR wicked and evil ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive THEIR sin, and will heal their land.
This nation WILL NEVER TURN FROM ITS WICKED AND EVIL WAYS, IT IS TOO FAR GONE

www.watchman2009.blogspot.com

Last edited by Fish Chaser; 10/30/20 02:44 PM.
Re: Inspiration [Re: Fish Chaser] #13749518 10/30/20 05:33 PM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
Originally Posted by Fish Chaser
On my way to DC last month the Lord gave me a vision/dream and part of it said "A nation divided against itself WILL NOT STAND". The USA has slaughtered over 60,000,000 unborn babies, OVER 60,000,000 - God WILL NOT FORGIVE THAT!!! I believe Trump will be re-elected on Tuesday but that he will only serve three years, and I am not going to speculate on why only three years, God did not tell me why. After he leaves office the Democrats will win the next election and this country will make a rapid decline into the worst depravity we have ever known. Christians will be hated, persecuted and prosecuted. The Lord told me 7-10 years and then the curses of Deut 28 would begin to be poured out upon this wicked and evil nation.

In the past few months there was a great repentance movement in this nation, most of it led by Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jewish Rabbi. There were many, many people who repented for this nation, which was a wonderful thing. But 2Cor 7:14 -
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from THEIR wicked and evil ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive THEIR sin, and will heal their land.
This nation WILL NEVER TURN FROM ITS WICKED AND EVIL WAYS, IT IS TOO FAR GONE

We are living in a Godless Society. Over the years God have been removed from our schools, public events, and government. Even the words "Merry Christmas" became offensive. This world is not my home. I am just passing through. Thank God years ago I said a simple Sinners Prayer. " God Forgive me a Sinner. I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Amen". From that day on I try to serve Jesus Christ the best I can. I pray for the USA and our government officials. I also pray for the many who have never said the Sinners Prayer and wanted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The day I said that Sinners Prayer, God as watched over me and has allowed me to make a living. He also has blessed me with two very outstanding sons. God has also allowed me to fish in some of the most beautiful places in the world right here in Texas. I have also became friends with other Christian Anglers. No matter who is the President of the United States, Jesus Christ will watch over his Christians. I will always serve Jesus Christ as long as I am here on this earth. I will keep my eyes on the cross. angel2

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13749606 10/30/20 07:13 PM
P
psalty Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Thanks brother. PM sent.

Matthew 4:19
Script-Lures by Psalty
founder and directed by the Big Fisherman
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13749661 10/30/20 08:00 PM
F
Fish Chaser Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Chuck, there will be many Christians in the coming years who will be martyred for their faith. Christ WILL NOT PROTECT ALL. We are warned that in the last days we will be beaten, persecuted, imprisoned and killed for the faith - only he that endures to the end will be saved. In 2001 I was at a service in Lindale, TX and before the service began there were little children running up and down the aisles just having fun as kids do. The Lord said to me that they would be running for their lives because of their faith in the future. In 1995 I was in Benson, AZ and was spending the night with an elder of a little church I had attended that morning, he told me that the prophet of the church said that many of the current members of that church would be martyred for their faith in front of that church in the future.

You people cannot even begin to imagine the horrors that are coming upon this nation in the very near future. The faith of most of you will be severely tried, and unfortunately most will fail.

Last edited by Fish Chaser; 10/30/20 08:12 PM.
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13750478 10/31/20 01:55 PM
J
J-Moe Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
J
I may sue the Democrats. They put my darn picture in their Dictionary. roflmao

DEPLORABLE

NASTY, TOOTHLESS, TOBACCO CHEWING MAGGOT WHO PATIONATELY LOVES HIS GOD, HIS COUNTRY AND HIS FAMILY

[Linked Image]

Last edited by J-Moe; 10/31/20 02:13 PM.
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13750486 10/31/20 02:01 PM
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
Hang in there J-Moe!

Side Note: Nice fish. Bet you caught it on the fly! woot

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13752836 11/02/20 02:38 AM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Nice fish J-More. As already been said. Hang in there and keep enjoying one of God's gifts . The Great Outdoors.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide